• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom this is the way [A Star Wars search]

lostsouls

coffee and tea addict
a86cd3161a3baad4a8e4561402cb3df8.gif

Welcome to this very specific search thread. As you can tell from the title, I am looking for a Star Wars roleplay at the moment. However, if you have messaged me before and I didn't reply, since I got really busy, please message me again or remind me to reply!

Before we get into the details of what I am looking for, here is a little about me;

➤ I have been writing and roleplaying for several years
➤ My replies are normally 2 to 3 paragraphs long per character, but I am fine with any length as long as it isn't just one line.
➤ My country has gone into a lockdown again, so I will probably be able to reply once a day, sometimes more and sometimes a few days apart. I will let you know if I'll be gone for a longer period of time!
➤ I really enjoy some OOC chat here and there. I would prefer to get along with my partner and I will not deny that I am sometimes one of the people who will create Pinterest boards or headcanons for the roleplay

Doubling is required unless stated otherwise below
➤ I am always curious to hear about your OCs and stories, so feel free to suggest any plot you want!

So, what am I looking for?
You will find a list of pairings I want to do and characters I can play/want you to play as.

Currently not looking for OC x OC!

Cravings/Preferences will be in bold

I can play for you: Obi - Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Cassian Andor, Cal Kestis, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa, Rey, Poe Dameron, Finn, Kylo Ren

I do have a slight preference towards the time from Episode 3 to Episode 9, so essentially the Galactic Civil War following Order 66, the Original Trilogy and the Sequel Trilogy.

I would want you to play:
Cassian Andor, Cal Kestis, Han Solo, Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren, Din Djarin (If I wouldn't try to be serious in this post, I would start to beg you to play Din, what is wrong with me ಠ_ಠ )

Are there any canon ships I am interested in? Definitely!
I would do: Reylo, Poe/Finn or Leia/Han

If you are interested, send me a message!

Hi there! I love writing as Rey, and I'm particularly fond of Reylo or Rey x Poe for pairings. If you are still looking, message me back!

Hi, I'm interested! I have few scenarios for Reylo stories, so please pm me if you want. I'm new to this site, so I don't really know how it usually works but feel free to pm me with question and details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back