• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW (A FNAF RP)

///SEARCH MODE COMPLETE///

///RADIO SIGNATURE LOST///

///MOVING TO SEPARATE LOCATION///

As if it was somehow listening to him, the ETBAES chassis traversed back around and clanked away.

///SYSTEM REBOOTED///

///ETBAES ONLINE///

///DNIX SOFTWARE AT 95%///

The voice resumed from the machine. "Thanks to a complete system restart, I seemed to've gone into a subroutine state. Your radio is giving off the exact same frequency that my software operates on. Due to design my subroutines are programmed to move towards such signals in case this chassis is to be moved. After all it would be unsafe for any human to attempt to move a 1,000 pound chassis."

"Try giving it a command. These machines seem very simply made." Trisha suggests, trying to be helpful. She couldn't sense any frequency coming from the radio or the older animatronic, but maybe that was because she wasn't built to do so.

"uhm... Can you clap?" Easton said to the animatronic, then realized that metal slapping together may not sound very nice. "I mean wave- not clap-" he then looked at Trisha "I don't know what I'm doing don't judge me."

///CHECKING VALID SYSTEMS COMMANDS///

///COMMAND INVALID///

///THIS CHASSIS IS FOR TECHNICAL DEMONSTRATIONS ONLY///

///FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEAREST FOA ROBOTICS ADMINISTRATOR///

"Maybe he can only handle simple commands.," Trisha guessed. "Maybe waving and clapping is too hard for it." She walked around it, examining it closely.

///INVALID COMMAND///

///TO ENABLE DYNAMIC MOVEMENT PLEASE CHANGE CHASSIS TO SEARCH MODE VIA RADIO CONTROL BOX///

///WARNING///

///MISCODE DETECTED///

Suddenly one of its steel hands reached out towards Easton, fingers uncurling as it slowly went for his head. It's jaw began to open into what could be described as a grin.

///You are such a fascinating creature///

///I wonder... just what your operating software looks like...///

///I hope you don't mind if I look...///

"oh boy that's not good." Easton took a step back, startled yet still 'calm'. He glanced back toward his office and started to move toward it. "Ey buddy I'm not a robot, I don't have operating software. I'll just drop dead."

Maybe messing with such old equipment wasn't such a good idea, Trisha thought. Or did she? Could animatronics think? Or was her advanced computing letting her proccesers lead her to that assumption? Everything was confusing.

Still, she felt a compelling need to protect her new friend at any cost. "Um, hello there! Hi, he won't open up like us, he's special, so if you'd just take maybe a couple steps back..." Patience, again, as if she was speaking with a child. Children were of course her speciality, after all. Who she was built for

///WARNING///

///CATASTROPHIC ERROR IDENTIFIED///

///PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEAREST ADMINISTRATOR FOR IMMEDIATE...///

The chassis stopped moving, it's hand mere inches from Easton's face. Then It resumed speaking.

///...FOR YOUR SAFETY. FOR CUSTOMER SAFETY. AND FOR THE SAFETY OF THOSE AROUND-D YOU-OU///

///RUN///

///RUN///

///RUN///

Then the chassis turned towards Trish and with more expression than such a thing had any right having... lunged for her with a manacle grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back