• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW (A FNAF RP)

"you can definitely knock down doors. Not the office doors, but these regular ones are nothing compared to you giant metal robots." Easton says to Trisha, then turns to Bonnie. "Look, if you want to protect me, then unlock the door. If you keep it locked you are actually doing to opposite of protecting me. If you don't unlock the door that means you're lying to me. Are you lying to me Bonnie?"

"you can definitely knock down doors. Not the office doors, but these regular ones are nothing compared to you giant metal robots." Easton says to Trisha, then turns to Bonnie. "Look, if you want to protect me, then unlock the door. If you keep it locked you are actually doing to opposite of protecting me. If you don't unlock the door that means you're lying to me. Are you lying to me Bonnie?"
*tb shutters a little at being called a liar* "i....i am not lying to you foolish human...." *he makes a small metallic screeching sound as he gives in and unlocks the door but keeps it shut* "you understand that having the door unlocked has less chance of protecting you since most animatronics can open them normally right?"

Easton was a bit relieved when Bonnie unlocked the door. "Thank you very much." He said. "The thing is, most animatronics can come inside anyway, so it wouldn't matter if you locked the door or not. But if the powered off animatronic powers on inside this room I wouldn't be able to get out since I'd have to pause and unlock the door, and it would probably eat me.. so the biggest threat is that guy." He pointed at the powered off animatronic in the corner. And you guys, but I won't say that.

Easton was a bit relieved when Bonnie unlocked the door. "Thank you very much." He said. "The thing is, most animatronics can come inside anyway, so it wouldn't matter if you locked the door or not. But if the powered off animatronic powers on inside this room I wouldn't be able to get out since I'd have to pause and unlock the door, and it would probably eat me.. so the biggest threat is that guy." He pointed at the powered off animatronic in the corner. And you guys, but I won't say that.
*tb walks over to the powered off animatronic and kicks it hard* "Hey wake up stupid!" *he says in a raised voice to no response* "see? Theres no threat from this ugly old animatronic..." *as tb walks back to easton, the animatronic shifts a bit, unnoticed by the retreating rabbit*

Trisha shakes her head at TB. He is definitely one to make a show of things. "Well I for one am feeling a bit claustrophobic, so I am going to step out." She takes a step out of the room and stands out side it, looking in. "It was feeling a tad cramped, wouldn't you say?"

"yeah, that's better. I may come out too." Easton said, noticing the shut down animatronic moving a bit as toy Bonnie retreated. It might've been since Bonnie kicked it, but it made him uncomfortable. He stood and exited the room, though he stayed near the doorway.

"yeah, that's better. I may come out too." Easton said, noticing the shut down animatronic moving a bit as toy Bonnie retreated. It might've been since Bonnie kicked it, but it made him uncomfortable. He stood and exited the room, though he stayed near the doorway.
*tb stays in the room waiting.* "ill just wait here then!"

"Bye then!" She gives TB a small wave as she watches Easton exit as well. "I wonder...What would it be like if our roles we're switched, hm? I as a night gaurd, you as an animatronic? Wouldn't that be odd?" Trish is attempting small talk, as one can with only a computer for a brain, to lighten the mood. She'd admit it, the place was errie at night.

"yeah that would be weird. I'm not sure either of us would like to be in either situation though... Sucks to be made out of metal, and to constantly be fearing death, so both are negatives..." Easton shrugged, unintentionally turning the situation into a bad one.

"Yeah, but to be so...fleshy. Weird." There's a shift in the corner of the room. Perhaps age has just caused gears to move, perhaps not

Darkness... Silence... Time to wake now...

A spark from the shadows... The thrumming of a generator...

///BOOT SEQUENCE INITIATED///

///DNIX OS INTEGRITY/// ///CALCULATING/// ///75%///

///STARTUP SEQUENCE INITIATED///

- CLEARING FEEDBACK LOOPS
- NO FEEDBACKS FOUND
///BOOTUP SEQUENCE FINALIZED///

With the squeaking of worn steel and the growing whine of spooling motors, the ETBAES lurched forwards, rust breaking off its spindly frame. Clearly it hadn't moved in a LONG while....

Trisha takes a step back, motioning for Easton to do the same.

SCANNING......
ANIMATRONIC MODEL : A - 3589
ETBAES
19??

This model was old, obviously older than her database could reach, as there was barely any data on this model. He was bare, nothing but an endoskeleton to show. She shined her eye lights at him to get a better look.

Stopping dead, the ETBAES chassis stiffly traversed its stance to stare straight back at Trisha. It just stood there making noises akin to an old computer that was scanning a floppy disk. Whirring and humming as it remained lifelessly still. The only movement it made were its eyes of which dilated in and out like a vintage camera lens. It stood like this for a good 5 minutes until finally it spoke.

Its voice was human-like yet peppered with desynchronized sounds and inconsistent levels of static. "You do not appear in any accessible databanks. You are not of FOA origin. You are... what...?" There was a slight pause between every single one of its words as it spoke.

Easton stepped back with Trisha and watched as another old animatronic stood. It was a bit unnerving to have so many animatronics activated at once, but they weren't hurting him, so the company was nice at the least. He stayed silent and still.

"Funtime Trisha. I'm a newer model. Plastic casing. I would not be your data banks. Oddly enough, you are in mine..." Could he see the night gaurd? She had heard older models were more violent. And she did not want him being a human pancake on the ground. Then she'd have to transfer him to a suit, and the difficulty with that was enormous. And she was sure he didn't want to be an animatronic.

"CALCULATING.... ...." Without another word, the ETBAES traversed back around and marched past them both, bumping past them as it rigidly walked by. Again it stopped and made strange electronic noises. "FEEDBACK LOOP DETECTED... SYSTEM RESTART.... ESTIMATED TIME... ...3 HOURS...." Suddenly the skeleton froze in place. It stood completely lifeless in mid stride. The only sounds that it made were the buzzing of computer systems and whirring of cooling fans.

Easton stayed frozen in place, more confused then scared. "Is it ok? Did it die?" He whispered to Trisha as the animatronic seemed to freeze in place. The new animatronic was creepy looking... Well all animatronics were creepy, but this one extra. I can't believe children play with these things. he thought to himself.

Trisha scanned him. "No, but your heart rate is elevated, and you almost released your bladder." She says, looking at him. "I believe it's age causes it to reboot often." She steps close to examine him. "I shall continue scanning to gather more data for my systems."

"well I know I'm alive I was talking about the robot-" Easton huffed, backed away slightly, though he wasn't scared of Trisha. "It looks like it's gonna fall apart any moment now."

///DNIX SOFTWARE CALIBRATION COMPLETE///

///SYSTEMS OFFLINE///

Despite the notion of a system shutdown, the skeleton continued to move, this time in a much more organic manner. Then it stopped and slowly spun its head around backwards to stare at Easton, its cold, dead, metallic eyes making the faintest of movements as it gazed into his soul. Slowly it traversed the rest of its body around with its eyes still fixated on him.

///RADIO SIGNATURE DETECTED///

///CALLING FREQUENCY LOCATED///

///MOVING TO POSITION///

If Trisha could make a proper face of concern, she would at this point. "Easton, I think maybe you should hide in the office. I've never seen that before. And if could feel scared I would be. And that's saying a lot."

///SIGNAL REACHED///

Upon reaching Easton the chassis stopped dead. It just stood there, its eyes blinking a bright red. Like some sort of transmitter awaiting another command. It's eyes were fixated on his radio. More specifically the frequency it gave off.

///SIGNAL MATCH FOUND///

///AWAITING FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS///

"hOly sh-" Easton took a step back, resisting the urge to start trying to murder the robot due to his flight or fight response. "Back up, you're freaking me out." He muttered while looking where the robot was looking. He took his radio in his hand . "BacK Up and I'll Give THIs To You if that's what you want..." He said in an attempt to make the thing go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back