• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW (A FNAF RP)

(Okay, some new rules before this goes any farther.

1. Try not to post too much when the others are gone. You guys posted A LOT, and it felt like I was reading more than typing. I do try to be active, but sometimes I'm a bit busy.

2. Try to make responses longer than 1 liners. I feel like this will help with the story and such. And keep the amount of posts from racking up too fast before others can respond.

3. I'm okay with the romance between SB and Chica, but I want to say it now, PG-13. And lets not make the rp all about that. This is FNAF after all.

And that's all I have. If anyone has suggestions, PM me and we'll discuss. Now, back to the rp)

Trisha had lost SB and Chica somewhere during the exploring they planned to do, and who knew where Easton was. He probably went back to his office, knowing him. She walks around, scanning different animatronics and things to see if they still work.

(I was just happy people were reaponding to me.. i have alot of rps where even now im still ignored in them... so i kinda got carried away)

While chica and sb were chatting Easton wandered away to finish his rounds. He walked through all the hallways and searched all the shelves for any intruders, most of the animatronics were off, though there were a few he got too close to. They tried to bite him but he managed to get away. Afterward he wandered back to where he had met chica, not really knowing where else to go. He took out the small bit of chips he had left and sat in a corner, finishing them off. It was odd but he actually sort of missed the animatronics company...

Trisha found Easton again by following the sound of him eating. "You chew loud." She stated matter of factually. She studied him for a moment. "Tell me, what is it like to eat? I've always wondered."

Easton looked up at Trisha as she approached, biting his last chip even louder because she said he was loud. The next question caught him off guard a little. He honestly didn't know what it was like to not have to eat anything, so he couldn't exactly compare anything... "Well ... Hmm... I would say it tastes good but you probably don't even know what it's like to taste... It's... Kind of warm I guess? It can also be cold depending on what you're eating. It usually makes you feel comfortable, and more complete.... Unless the food is bad then you feel sick." He muttered, trying his best to explain. Why was he even trying? It's not like he was making friends with a robot.... Or was he?

*Toy bonnie stands up and opens the door to the closet he is in. He looks around upon getting out and scans for anything living* Hello? Is anyone around here? Where am i? Where are we? *he wanders off down a hall, unknowingly headed for trisha and easton*

Trisha nods. "I see. I wish I could...feel." She touches her own hands, plastic clicking together. "I want to..." She then notices another animatronic walk into the room. A scan and analysis would tell her that this was Toy Bonnie. He was in decent condition for his age. "Oh, hello."

Easton listened silently as Trisha spoke, and he sort of felt bad. Maybe if he told her that sometimes feelings are bad she would feel better? He was about to say something when he saw toy Bonnie enter the room, and was grateful that he didn't have to attempt to make Trisha feel better. He was never good at that sort of thing. "Hello." He said to Bonnie, pulling his knees up toward his face and hugging his legs. It was a bit of an odd position but it was comfortable. At least it was Toy Bonnie, the old Bonnie always weirded him out.

*tb raises his hand silently, looking around the room as if to be searching for something. When he speaks it glitches badly but is understandable unlike how chicas was* "heyyy wherrr is everybodyyy"

"Well, Chica and SB are exploring. And we're here. Everyone else I'd deactivated, for now at least." She says. Who knew how long until the others began to wake. "This is Easton, our night gaurd."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back