• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW (A FNAF RP)

With the opportunity, Easton backed away and moved toward the office, though he didn't go in. What was the chicken trying to say? And why were they all so obsessed with the color purple??

SCANNING....
ANIMATRONIC: BROKEN/1983/CHICA THE CHICKEN
REPAIR NEEDED.

"You are in need of repairs. You can't just lie here. We shall find this child you speak of shortly." Trisha moves the dolly under Chica and uses her weight to try and lift her up. It works, but she manages to pop her arm in the process.

SCANNING.....
ANIMATRONIC: BROKEN/1987/FUNTIME TRISHA
REPAIR NEEDED

"Well shoot." She had hoped to not have to have repairs. She tried moving the arm, but it hung uselessly at her side. She looks at Chica and then the night gaurd.

SCANNING....
ANIMATRONIC: BROKEN/1983/CHICA THE CHICKEN
REPAIR NEEDED.

"You are in need of repairs. You can't just lie here. We shall find this child you speak of shortly." Trisha moves the dolly under Chica and uses her weight to try and lift her up. It works, but she manages to pop her arm in the process.

SCANNING.....
ANIMATRONIC: BROKEN/1987/FUNTIME TRISHA
REPAIR NEEDED

"Well shoot." She had hoped to not have to have repairs. She tried moving the arm, but it hung uselessly at her side. She looks at Chica and then the night gaurd.
*chica turns her head slowly, twitching as dhe does so.* r....r.....repair.... .... .. *she gets up with the help of the doll and stares at trish, noticing the popped arm* b.....broken.... h....help... youuuu..... *her voice cuts in and out as she grabs at trishas arm violently, unable to be gentle due to rust eating at her circuits and gears*

Her arm is coming off more, despite Chicas attempts to help. Trisha tried to calm her while not getting her arm completely removed. "Hey, someone will fix it, and you, don't you worry." She often used this tone on children

Easton watched as the chicken tried to help the other animatronic get her arm back on, though they seemed to be failing. He almost felt bad... Almost bad enough to try to help them. But for now he watched, since he didn't feel like getting hurt.

Her arm is coming off more, despite Chicas attempts to help. Trisha tried to calm her while not getting her arm completely removed. "Hey, someone will fix it, and you, don't you worry." She often used this tone on children
*chica seems to calm down a bit* b....but y....your arm.... *she tilts her head quizzically and seems to run smoothish for the first time since waking up* i... f....fix... arm..... you.... fix..... voice.....me...

"Yes. We'll get fixed. I'm sure." Trisha turns her head towards the night gaurd, as if to ask for help

"im not purple-" Easton gave up, and with a sigh went into his office and brought out a few tools. He walked up to Trisha, staying as far away from Chica as he could. "What's wrong? Is it just a loose screw?"

"im not purple-" Easton gave up, and with a sigh went into his office and brought out a few tools. He walked up to Trisha, staying as far away from Chica as he could. "What's wrong? Is it just a loose screw?"
*chica glares at easton* "you....dont....hurt....her...." *she threatens*

"I'm sure it's just a few things popped out of place." Trisha scans her arm.

Damage: Minimal

She uses her other arm to hold up the first as the night gaurd works on her arm. "At least tell us your name. If you are working here, and we have to live here, should we not know each other?"

Easton was hesitant, but reached out and took the arm in his hands. It was quite cold, but he didn't mind. He examined the popped off part of the arm, and once he found the problem he quickly fixed it. With a loud clunk and a pop the arm was back in place. "Uhm. My name is Easton. What's yours?"

Trisha tests her arm. Everything seems to be in working order. "Trisha. Funtime Trisha. A backup for Baby." She looks at Chica and squats down best she can for an animatronic. "Yes, see? Not bad. He fixed my arm." She holds it out for her to see

Trisha tests her arm. Everything seems to be in working order. "Trisha. Funtime Trisha. A backup for Baby." She looks at Chica and squats down best she can for an animatronic. "Yes, see? Not bad. He fixed my arm." She holds it out for her to see
*chica tilts her head curiously* "c...can...fix.....voice?" *she turns to easton slowly* "s...sorry... wrong..... purple..."

"fix your voice...?" Easton mumbled. "Maybe I can steal a voice box from another animatronic? I don't think I can fix that but I might be able to replace it."

"He said he can try. Easton said try. Don't lose hope." Trisha helps Chica sit against a wall, figuring her old gears might give out on her any moment. The she sets out, scanning other animatronics to see which ones would work and which ones were completely dead. She takes one from a dead one and brings back the voice box. "Here. Issued 1980. The animatronic in question was inoperable." She sets it down.

"He said he can try. Easton said try. Don't lose hope." Trisha helps Chica sit against a wall, figuring her old gears might give out on her any moment. The she sets out, scanning other animatronics to see which ones would work and which ones were completely dead. She takes one from a dead one and brings back the voice box. "Here. Issued 1980. The animatronic in question was inoperable." She sets it down.
*chica looks at the animatronic trisha had taken the voicebox from, shivering slightly at the thought she might know it. "W...willl....this.....fix?" *she asks haltingly, almost as if she is holding back tears*

Easton walked toward chica, not moving too fast because he was worried she would try to murder him. "I'm gonna have to remove the old voice box, that means I'm going to have to touch you. Please do not bite my hand off, that wouldn't be a good situation for either of us."

Easton walked toward chica, not moving too fast because he was worried she would try to murder him. "I'm gonna have to remove the old voice box, that means I'm going to have to touch you. Please do not bite my hand off, that wouldn't be a good situation for either of us."
*chica reaches up slowly and removes her lower beak so easton can access her voicebox* "t....trust....youuuuu e....east...." *chica for the first time didnt call easton purple*

Easton reached out a bit slower than he normally would, and took the box in his hand. He removed it quickly and pulled his arm back quickly. "Ok, great first step done! May I have the new box?" He turned to Trisha, holding out a hand to take the new voice box.

sd popped behind easton looking at him silently wondering what he's doing (im to tired to read everything)

Easton reached out a bit slower than he normally would, and took the box in his hand. He removed it quickly and pulled his arm back quickly. "Ok, great first step done! May I have the new box?" He turned to Trisha, holding out a hand to take the new voice box.
*chica falls completely silent, save for the halting grind of her electronics. She watches sb pop up behind easton shudders*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back