• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW (A FNAF RP)

"Well, Chica and SB are exploring. And we're here. Everyone else I'd deactivated, for now at least." She says. Who knew how long until the others began to wake. "This is Easton, our night gaurd."
"Oh well im toy bonnie! But you can call me tb or better bonnie! Because i am a better bonnie than the original." *he takes a step toward easton and thrusts his hand out* "its very nice to meet you heaston" (yes i did that on purpose and its not a glitch)

Easton flinched a bit as toy Bonnie held out a hand. It only scarred him for a moment because a motion like that usually meant death in this place. "It's nice to meet you too." He said and hesitantly reached out a hand. He shook the Bonnie's hand quickly and brought his arm back to safety without hesitation. He didn't want to get his arm ripped off.. "yeah the older bonnie gives me the creeps. You seem nicer..."

Easton flinched a bit as toy Bonnie held out a hand. It only scarred him for a moment because a motion like that usually meant death in this place. "It's nice to meet you too." He said and hesitantly reached out a hand. He shook the Bonnie's hand quickly and brought his arm back to safety without hesitation. He didn't want to get his arm ripped off.. "yeah the older bonnie gives me the creeps. You seem nicer..."
*toy bonnie tilts his head gently* "you seem to be afraid... what is wrong heaston? Am i really that scary?" *he looks down at the floor, notices a stray bold and picks it up* "hmm this bolt seems rusty... some animatronic must have went crazy to have lost this"

"oh no, it's not you specifically... I just had some bad experiences with animatronics.. this is actually the first experience with animatronics that hasn't ended up with me in a hospital....yet." he muttered, looking at the rusty bolt Bonnie had picked up.

"oh no, it's not you specifically... I just had some bad experiences with animatronics.. this is actually the first experience with animatronics that hasn't ended up with me in a hospital....yet." he muttered, looking at the rusty bolt Bonnie had picked up.
"Oh... well i will never hurt you you can trust me... but i dont know about rhw oldee models... their a little.." *twirls his finger in the gesture for crazy*

Trisha looks at the bolt. "Perhaps Chica lost this." She says. "Judging by the age and where we found it." She wonders how Easton ended up hurt from an animatronic attack, though Chicas outburst earlier gave her a clue.

Trisha looks at the bolt. "Perhaps Chica lost this." She says. "Judging by the age and where we found it." She wonders how Easton ended up hurt from an animatronic attack, though Chicas outburst earlier gave her a clue.
*toy bonnie glances at trisha* "oh so you have already seen one of the garbage models?"(Clear bias against them)

"well they are old, but Chica isn't that bad." Easton says quietly in defense. He still didn't know why he was even bothering with talking to the animatronics. Was he really that lonely as to make friends with literal robots?

"well they are old, but Chica isn't that bad." Easton says quietly in defense. He still didn't know why he was even bothering with talking to the animatronics. Was he really that lonely as to make friends with literal robots?
*toy bonnie merely laughs* "well of course she is not bad! Shes just a garbage model my friend! Very flawed... rusts easily"

"And we chip and flake. And you have no fur, making you less appealing to the general aduiance. " Trisha points out to him, pointing at him.

"Blah, fur gets everywhere, and so does chipping paint." Easton mutters. "Everyone is great, as long as you aren't trying to kill anyone. We all get old eventually." He says, "spoookkyyyy."

She smiles and then laughs. The laugh that emits from her voice box is meant to be pleasant, but it just sounds creepy, eerie. It almost sounds like there is a mix of child in it.

"And we chip and flake. And you have no fur, making you less appealing to the general aduiance. " Trisha points out to him, pointing at him.
*tb stares at trisha* well at least im friendly towards the audience and dont scare them. We dont need fur to show kids how to have fun... *gets super defensive all of a sudden*

"hey there's no reason to get snippy with each other, comparing yourself to others is never a good thing." Easton says.
*tb looks at easton* "your absolutely right... for a fleshbag your pretty smart..." *tb gets up close to speck* "you know being smart wont save your life in the future..."

"After you just threatened him? I find that hard to believe." Trisha crosses her arms, looking at TB for a moment. Sure, it wasn't a direct threat, but he basically said he'd die here, or soon, or something.

"After you just threatened him? I find that hard to believe." Trisha crosses her arms, looking at TB for a moment. Sure, it wasn't a direct threat, but he basically said he'd die here, or soon, or something.
*tb backs up a bit* well of course i told him what he wantwd to hear... no point in killing someone if theit guard is up!

"honestly I don't know if I should take that as a threat or be grateful." Easton huffs, still on edge from the passive aggressive tone bonnie had.

Trisha makes a 'im watching you gesture's at him while standing beside Easton.

"honestly I don't know if I should take that as a threat or be grateful." Easton huffs, still on edge from the passive aggressive tone bonnie had.
*tb moves to the doors and locks them* now the only dangerous thing in this room is that thing *points at the powered off fredbear in the corner*

"uhm. Please don't lock the doors, it'll keep others out, but it will also trap us, and you animatronics have had a tendency to yknow. Knock down doors." Easton said.

"uhm. Please don't lock the doors, it'll keep others out, but it will also trap us, and you animatronics have had a tendency to yknow. Knock down doors." Easton said.
*tb gets angry all of a sudden* no i will protect you from the monsters out there *is a monster myself*

"Wait, we can knock down doors?" Trisha taps the door experimentally with her hand before looking at Easton. "The others must have been extremely mad at you to break a metal door."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back