• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™π™ƒπ™„π™Ž π™„π™Ž π™‰π™Šπ™ 𝘼 (π™Žπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π™‚π™π™Šπ™π™‹) π™π™Šπ™‡π™€π™‹π™‡π˜Όπ™” π™Žπ™€π˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒ (:

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. AU
  4. Cyberpunk
  5. Dystopian
  6. Historical
  7. Horror
  8. LGBTQ
  9. Magical
  10. Mystery
  11. Platonic
  12. Realistic
  13. Romance
  14. School
  15. Slice of Life
  16. Super Powers
  17. Supernatural
  18. Zombies

Do you enjoy plotting as much as writing? Are you tired of those long posts? Or maybe you like occasional rapid-fire? This small group of like-minded roleplayers might be for you!

Are you frustrated by never getting to tell the full story? Just making characters and starters that never go anywhere? Getting burnt out or ghosted and never seeing how the characters act in the settings and situations you wanted to see them develop through? Not to mention you never get to write that epic ending you came up with or hoped for? Me too!

I'm a seasoned, subjectively advanced roleplayer who is looking for a few experienced writers 21+ interested in writing mature characters. Currently I am not looking for a literate, multi paragraph exchange! I seek short and simple, fast-paced posting that would resemble a causal plotting session more than the usual quality writing I strive for. I look for people who can write well when they put some work into it but who, just like me, want something effortless for once. Something to gush over and follow without thinking about pretty words. [I love pretty words but my last braincells need a break.]

So if you're looking to improve your craft, you should totally do it with another group roleplay and tell some cool stories with us on the side [shhh, no one has to know].

PM me your current cravings, genres and themes you're into, and tell me about the type of characters you usually roleplay as. I will show you the type of exchange I'm looking for and we'll take it from there. Once I find a few people who have aligning interests I will create a group PM or a discord server so we can brainstorm the type of story we like.

Can't wait to do some trashy writing with y'all! Woo!

Note: I am open to most vanilla or dark, realistic or a little out there, feel-good or controversial scenarios in a variety of genres that are more action or adventure or slice of life centered, so just hit me up with your ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread