What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings This Is Not A Roleplay Search

Sub Genres
  1. LGTBQ
  2. Platonic
  3. Romance

Hot Wings Pilot

Catchy title, isn't it?

Don't worry, I'm here to make a story too, just not in the conventional way other literate writers do it. So if you're looking to improve your craft, you should totally do it with another person and create with me on the side (shhh, no one has to know).

> Do you love writing and reading elegant posts but it's exhausting to create them so you rarely do that lately?

> Are there many stories you wish to write but never have the time for it?

> Do you get excited about new ideas and characters but don't have it in you to follow through with them?

> Does your motivation easily waver and the quality of your writing drops?

> Do you enjoy world building? Not so much? But you probably love plotting or outlining and gushing over characters, don't you.

If you're mostly that, 21+, and interested in platonic or romantic mxm stories? You might like my idea. Otherwise, thank you for your time!

I'm a seasoned, subjectively advanced writer but I am not looking for a typical roleplay partner or a co-author. I am looking for a purely guilty pleasure exchange of words. It will be similarly enjoyable and effortless as plotting so we can write all those stories we normally wouldn't have the time to create. I'm offering and looking for extremely short posts, using the most basic language, that we can shoot back and forth throughout the chosen days/time when we're available to type. Which will enable us to do some actual storytelling in a timely manner (instead of just mastering writing starters for the 237th roleplay that never gets anywhere).

Authentic characterization of mature humans (no YA vibes please), thought-out dialogue, engaging storyline in any genre we settle on (as long as it's not too outlandish). All that along with realism, or more like verisimilitude, is what keeps me invested!

Message me if you're curious and I'll share a sample of the type of roleplay I'd like to delve into.

Users who are viewing this thread