• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy This Cursed World

She smiled as she petted the dragon more.
"Well i think he is amazing. You must forgive me for my rude behavior in our meet... I am a sucker for chaos. It is in my blood to create it. I understand the situation with your dragon...you are very lucky. But being Cursed AND having a Cursed pet sure is dangerous." She looked at the person who bumped into them as she folded her arms annoyed.
"Watch where you're going damn it. Unless you want to lose every feeling in your body, get out of our way."
Drake blew smoke through his nose, stretching his wings out slightly in happiness at the attention. Drake let the mystery girl pet him, his head pushing further into her hand. "Yes, this is Drake. I've had to keep him under wraps until now. Who knows what would happen if word got out that there was a dragon still alive." Anthony would say, looking at the charcoal coloured being. "Believe it or not though, he is much, much bigger when we're travelling across the towns."

As he was explaining things to the girl, another person had bumped into them. He didn't know exactly who they were or what they wanted, but he decided to take it apon himself to apologise. "Sorry, I should've watched where I was walking." Anthony would say, looking down at the smaller figure.

Mot Mot
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up
TheNuggetKitty TheNuggetKitty

Her white eyes glowed more as her patience wore thin. She looked down at the person as she curled her runed hands to fists.

The small entity would look up, their eyes glowing. Nuggets eyes would look between the two. Head tilting slightly in confusion. They would open their mouth and make a sound, with no meaning. Other then that it meant they are confused. Nuggets tail would be swaying. ( sorry for small post. )

Vergil balanced himself on the cane as he watched the group huddle. Noticing the stranger that came out of no where and the girl yelling he approached behind them . "What seems to be the matter?" He said , At this point he would hide his arms under his sleeves to seem arrogant but the problem was his brother had burnt his one sleeve. Oh .. no .. .OH the humanity. Vergil looked down to the the seemingly new arrival . "Who is this?" He questioned to their confused look
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up
R.I.P R.I.P

'How is it that I want to walk away, but still get followed by these idiots.' 'I don't know, but this girl sure knows how to pet a dragon.' 'Dammit Drake, is that all you're concerned about??' 'At the moment. Yes.' With that mini conversation in his head over, he sighed and looked at the three of them whilst they were talking. While it was true that him and his elder brother had conflict, he still remembered the better times. The times when they were younger and didn't have a care in the world. Now it was different. Now they hated each other. And believe me when I say that they have only one care in the world now. Getting rid of each other.

But that can wait.

Anarchy Up Anarchy Up
Mot Mot

She continued to stare at the being in anger. She clenched her fists and looked between all of them. "Come on for fuck sake" She began to walk away.

Anarchy Up Anarchy Up R.I.P R.I.P Mot Mot

The being known as nugget would squint. Taking in all of the details they could. Finally saying only one thing. The best sentence they could put together with the words they figured out. " What is humanity. Who is for fuck sake?"

Vergil turned his head to eye the girl that walked away and followed along side her. AS she was his client and he was trying to form a contract with her . Afterall her powers are extremely useful. "Whats wrong?" He said walking by her. As he walked he held the cane with the hand that still had a sleeve but his other arm dangled without a sleeve burried into the fabric on his skin.
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back