• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy This Cursed World

She sighed as she ran over between the man who had was launching the sword forward as she grabbed his arm that contained the sword, quickly whispering..
"Numb."
As purple smoke emitted from her hand to his arm, loosing any feeling in that arm. In hope that this worked, she stood directly between both men and held out her hands towards their heads.
"Is this any way to show a lady around town?! I mean, come on!
This couldn't have waited till tomorrow?! Its been...what did you say....
5 years?! What is one more day? I'm not here to fight, but if i have to
blind both your asses and deafen you till you get it into your thick skulls then i will.
Fight all you want in your own damn time and snap out of it."
The runes on her hands darkened as the purple smoke waited patiently, circling her wrists.

( due to anti-omnipotent of story stuff.. i haven't read previous posts. fully)

Nuggets would stretch out their hand. A bottle of Sweet Honey BBQ sauce forming infront of their palm. Upon it forming. They take a drink from it. Not gagging or coughing as they empty a cup full of it. They slowly walk down an empty street towards noise they hear. As if in a trance, curiosity taking over them. As they let the BBQ sauce drip out of their mouth, to the floor. Their green and red eyes seemed to glow in the faint light. Nuggets walking in the shadows mostly.

Last edited:
Vergil side stepped the blade but the heated blade caught the side of his robe and burnt the fabric the ashes quickly fell on his arm. Vergil dashing stopped mid range to see the woman numb the arm on his brother. His sword stayed by his side as he stood to hear what she said "Do you understand that he is a traitor and his death cannot wait? Why do you delay the inevitable?! The town can wake." He yelled out in anger especially to this woman who interrupted their fight.
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up R.I.P R.I.P

Anthony watched as the sword flew past his brother, the fire catching the side of his robe, causing it to burn a bit. He'd feel his arm go limp by his side and look to the other foe, first thinking that she was just attacking him. But she had a different motive in mind, he soon learned, as she spoke to them. Anthony gritted his teeth in frustration, looking towards the two of them. "So you're telling me that you want us to just forgive and forget? To show you around town as if we were friends?!" Anthony, rather annoyed, would say to the female in front of him. "Release this curse from my arm, woman, or so help me I will burn this city to the gr~" He stopped mid-sentence, realising that his words were getting more violent. "Dammit, I don't have time for this." The horns on his head were around 75% complete, meaning he had a few minutes at best.

Mot Mot
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up

Anthony watched as the sword flew past his brother, the fire catching the side of his robe, causing it to burn a bit. He'd feel his arm go limp by his side and look to the other foe, first thinking that she was just attacking him. But she had a different motive in mind, he soon learned, as she spoke to them. Anthony gritted his teeth in frustration, looking towards the two of them. "So you're telling me that you want us to just forgive and forget? To show you around town as if we were friends?!" Anthony, rather annoyed, would say to the female in front of him. "Release this curse from my arm, woman, or so help me I will burn this city to the gr~" He stopped mid-sentence, realising that his words were getting more violent. "Dammit, I don't have time for this." The horns on his head were around 75% complete, meaning he had a few minutes at best.

Mot Mot
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up

She looked between both of them and sighed. "Ya know, you've really upset a lady, you know that. Kill eachother for all i care, just become like every city on the East. Family disagreements have torn apart their lives. I should know, It happened to mine. Of course, i was the last one in the fight." She chuckled a little before grabbing his arm again. "Retract"
The purple smoke ran down her arm, swirled around his and ran back up hers.
"If you survive...which...you wont, come find me, if you actually want to be the bigger brother, stop this feud and join me for a nice stroll, wont you?"
She smiled sweetly at both of them before slowly striding out of the bar to the streets.

Vergil sheathed his blade and inhaled deeply before his sword turned back into a wooden cane. "Pardon my manners. For the sake of company brother let just save our battle for another time.." He motioned and placed himself beside her. "Join us wont you?"

As soon as Vergil sheathed his blade, Anthony de-activated his powers, the fire slowly dwindling until nothing was there anymore. The horns atop his head disappeared along with the flames, leaving his normal clothing. Anthony's shirt was cut up a little bit and small droplets of blood seeped through the wound he received earlier, but he'd be alright. He didn't waste any time, didn't utter a single word. He just turned around and left through the front door, the sounds of his boots clacking on the ground beneath him as he walked.

Mot Mot
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up

As the male walked out, she was leaning against the wall, her arms folded and her white eyes staring directly at him.
"You gonna leave without saying goodbye? Hmm..walk with me" She grabbed the male's arm and began to pull him before she haulted and turned to Vergil. "You too." She grabbed his arm and linked it.
"See? This isn't so bad huh? Now you can't kill eachother with me in the middle..well you could but..lets not..."
She looked to Anthony, tugging him along more than his brother.
"Sorry about the arm, did the feeling come back okay?"
She made sure to keep her hands turned in while her arms were linking theirs to avoid contact to her runes. She guided them down the street, keeping them apart but keeping them close.
"So...what are your names.. and what are your deals?" Her bare feet shuffled against the floor

Vergil kept eye contact away from his brother and stayed silent he only looked at the scenery he already had visited and kept his cane beside him. He inside felt aggravated by this female who just stopped their fight, But he felt more aggravated at himself because he was the one who truly stopped it. This battle could've ended now. Vergil finally could've rest easy but he cant all because of this one woman.
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up
R.I.P R.I.P

He would unlink his arms, forcefully, and speak in an annoyed tone. "What part of 'we hate each other' do you not understand? Walking with him is like putting a bear and a lion in the same cage. It doesn't work. I have other things to do, so make this stupid little walk quick so I can get ready to fuck off to a different location."

She tutted as she unlinked her other arm and grabbed Anthony by the face. Her hands held onto his cheeks as she stared into his eyes.
"Blind." The smoke trailed from her hands and covered his eyes as she chuckled. She moved close to his ear and whispered...
"If i say you two can can get along even for five minutes, you will. Do i make myself clear?"
She waited before chuckling again.
"Retract" And his vision was returned to him. She relinked both their arms and walked on with a grin.

His face seemed straight until he heard his brother spoke ."Even if you did walk away i wouldn't let you. I'd kill you whether you knew i would be coming or not. I am not letting you leave my sight Anthony, Not until you die. " He then turned tot he woman unlinked to his arm seeing her blind his brother "That works too, Makes me feel bad for future fiances. " He readied himself to grab her wrist after that smart remark

"Lady, I'm going to fry your eyeballs like fucking eggs in a minute. Just because you can blind me, doesn't mean I can't do the same to you.. Only I can't retract it." He would say, rubbing his eyeballs and unlinking his arm again. "I don't like being touched by strangers. And shut the fuck up, Vergil. For all these years apart, I'd think that your strongest skill wouldn't be running that mouth of yours."

She rolled her eyes as she smiled to Vergil as she walked on. "So...about our little contract"
She pulled her hand into her pocket and pulled out a glass shard, before groaning.
"Ugh...excuse me a moment..."
She held the shard and held out her arm. She pierced the shard into her arm and under the skin as blood dropped to the floor before she shard sunk into her body and the wound healed.
"Happens a lot...bit embarrassing"
She continued walking forward.
"Come on, Contract!"

Vergil grinned in humor as he continued to walk "Angry much Anthony maybe that is why your so destructive when you fight. Just acknowledge that all that damage back there was you.Just like those other villages." He looked down to the girl in question . "And about that contract Hmm.. If you dont except money i dont know what to offer you, Except a place to rest your head and being higher than a gang of normal beings."

Anthony growled slightly under his breath, before calming himself. "That's it. I'm done with this walk. Let me know when you want to do this again. I'll be available next never." He would say, turning around and pace walking down the street. "And don't try to stop me this time, little miss Paralyse, because I know your tricks now."

She turned around to see Anthony and walked a few steps forward, looking at him.
"Hmm..do i go after him?" she spoke to herself as she was debating it.

He unlinked his arm from the girl and smiled. "Go after him noname, Its the least you can do for leading me to him." He turned back to Anthony knowing the hot temper his brother always had. "Just know paralyzing as he said."

"Drake. Drake, wake up, we have a problem." Anthony would say, feeling the dragon wake up and move around inside of his pocket. Soon, it found it's way to the surface, climbing out and sitting on his shoulder, yawning. 'What is it, Anthony. Is it so important that you had to wake me up from my nap?' 'It's Vergil.' Immediately, the dragon fell silent, but Anthony knew the silence meant Drake was in deep thought. Most likely about past 'events'.

She began to happily parade down the street after him. She began to run, jumping when needed until she was stood behind him. She tapped his back and immediately froze.
"Holy shit... that's a dragon... you have a dragon?! I didn't know they still roamed... how cute!" She raised her hand to pet the dragon on Anthony's shoulder

Vergil smiled though his thought of Anthony may be as a traitor he still missed his little brother. His hot temper with that little dragon of his, It would be a shame if he followed vergil's PAth instead of his own. "You've grown up so quick. " He muttered under his breath and watched as the woman approached his brother. "You've became stronger, But that control needs some work." He kept this to himself as he balanced himself on his cane.

The sauce baring nuggets would soon gain consciousness for the first time. Their body warping under the pressure of their power. Growing ears and other un-human body parts. Nuggets eyes would now be glowing. Having gained consciousness they had no memory of any language. So they set out to learn it. It just so happened that they bumped into A noisy group of people on a... stroll. (beginning the history era one - the cursed world. )

Anarchy Up Anarchy Up R.I.P R.I.P Mot Mot

Drake blew smoke through his nose, stretching his wings out slightly in happiness at the attention. Drake let the mystery girl pet him, his head pushing further into her hand. "Yes, this is Drake. I've had to keep him under wraps until now. Who knows what would happen if word got out that there was a dragon still alive." Anthony would say, looking at the charcoal coloured being. "Believe it or not though, he is much, much bigger when we're travelling across the towns."

As he was explaining things to the girl, another person had bumped into them. He didn't know exactly who they were or what they wanted, but he decided to take it apon himself to apologise. "Sorry, I should've watched where I was walking." Anthony would say, looking down at the smaller figure.

Mot Mot
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up
TheNuggetKitty TheNuggetKitty

She smiled as she petted the dragon more.
"Well i think he is amazing. You must forgive me for my rude behavior in our meet... I am a sucker for chaos. It is in my blood to create it. I understand the situation with your dragon...you are very lucky. But being Cursed AND having a Cursed pet sure is dangerous." She looked at the person who bumped into them as she folded her arms annoyed.
"Watch where you're going damn it. Unless you want to lose every feeling in your body, get out of our way."
Her white eyes glowed more as her patience wore thin. She looked down at the person as she curled her runed hands to fists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back