• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy This Cursed World

Halfway through his smoke break, the little dragon that was sleeping inside of his coat woke up, crawling through the fabric and sticking it's head out of it, looking around sleepily. Yawning, the dragon connected it's self to Anthony's thoughts, speaking. "How's work, Anthony?" "Eh, same ol', same ol'. How was your sleep, lazy bones?" "It was good, actually. It's lucky I had ANY sleep in that crowded place." "Yea, well, you'll have to deal with it. One way or another, we'll need food and a place to sleep." The dragon let out a puff of smoke from it's nostrals and crawled back into his coat pocket. "Wake me up when your shift is done. I'm going back to sleep." "Lazy shite." "I heard that."

Afterwards, Anthony went back inside to a few people waiting at the bar. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have returned. Order whatever."

She caught the coins with a stumble as she looked at the strange man while tilting her head in curiosity. She smiled under her hood before walking up next to him. She shoved the coins against his chest and walked in front of him.
"I have never needed money
before, why would i need it
now?"
She grinned as she strode ahead.
"Come on Mr. Stranger. You have a town to show me, a contract to discuss, a face to actually see annnd..."
She turned to his direction. "A drink to buy me."
She adjusted her hood again and curled her finger to tell him to hurry up.

"A bit cocky ." He grinned "I like it." Vergil kept walking in the middle of the empty streets .His awareness kept up especially walking with this random girl. "So whats your deal miss what did you come to this city for? and anything your interested in for this "Contract." ?"

"Y... You know whaa~ I think you're just asking for a fight.." A slurred voice called from a table before a person stood up, signalling a sigh from the barman. Soon, two drunks were in a brawl, knocking over glasses and even there table as they scrapped on the floor. Anthony opened up the bar's door and causally walked over to them, standing with his arms crossed when he fully reached them. At this point, the two saw the 6 ft figure looming over them, which made them both stop fighting.

"You two done?" "Who's askin'?" one answered back to him. "Frederick Anderson." "You picked the wrooooong group to mess with, Anderson. We run these stree~" before the guy could finish his sentence, Anthony dragged him by the back of his shirt and literally threw him out onto the darkened street. The other drunk tried to land a quick blow to the back of his head, but he dodged to the side and clasped onto his wrist when it whizzed by. Taking a step forward, Anthony threw the man over his shoulder. "And stay out!" he'd shout, causing them both to run off in the other direction.

Afterwards, he'd walk back into the bar, to be greeted by worried faces. "What are you doing?! They were apart of the Accursed!"

The name wrung in his head like a warning bell, widening slightly as he made his way over to the bar. "Shit.." He'd mutter aloud, standing behind the bar. "Hey." a voice called to him whilst he was deep in thought, not reaching him as he stood up against the wall. "Hey!" "S.. Sorry, sir. What did you want?" Anthony asked, awaiting his answer, before pouring the drink.

She turned to him and smiled.
"My deal? Hmm....my deal is to cause trouble and watch it all unfold."
She cleared her throat and trailed her bare feet across the ground as they walked.
"You seem very sure of yourself. Maybe you know how to handle a challenge...
But then again, if you have men who are as weak as that...i beg to differ"
She trailed her hand along her runes upon her other hand.
"I came to this city because i was exiled in the last one. Being a Cursed isn't
Easy. Apparenty, people don't like being killed"
She shrugged unknowingly.
"And this contract, I want to know what you do...and why you want me.
For all you know... I'm a phony..nothing but a..."
She was interrupted by the sound of a yell and men running away. She turned to face them as she let out a chuckle.
"Which way to the bar?"
She continued to walk, debating something to herself.

Vergil stayed silent and as he walked he watched her from the corner of his eye. He didnt listen to her teasing statements but he didn't answer to the next thing. " I'd think so .To think you're never coming back home to your family such a pain." Vergil sighed listening to her next saying but seeing one of his guys had him questioning. He pointed the direction of the bar in other words where the man came from and kept moving along the path. "Let see the commotion. Shall we?" Though he kept the same pace the bar could be seen in sight just ahead of them. The brighter lights at least compared to the dark streets.

She moved at a faster pace as her feet kicked small stones underneath her.
"oh this is the most excitement i've had since leaving the capital!"
She turned to the male and tilted her hooded head.
"Drinks on you?"
She pushed open the double bar doors as all the faces immediately turned.
"Hmm....what a warm welcome"
She stepped inside and adjusted her hood past her face further.
"Well come on then Mr. Stranger...we have business to discuss after all."
She chuckled slightly as she scanned the room and all the individuals. All males. Typical.

Vergil strolled behind her and soon as he entered the room went silent. Scanning the room over the female He followed behind her ."Choose where to sit." The silence soon turned into whispers.

He had heard the door open, but didn't take a glance since he was looking for the drink someone else had ordered. When he turned back around with the bottle in hand, he didn't see the new person or persons at first. (At this point, you two would've already sat down.)

She sat comfortably at the table and kicked up her legs to rest them on the small round table.
"Well, i don't know about you... but I'm having a large red"
She made sure her appearance was contained under her hood as she sprung her arm wide into the air.
"Two drinks over here please!"
As she yelled, she noticed several heads turn. She angled her heads towards them as she stared.
"If you would like to keep your eyes, turn your wandering heads away.
Now...as for this...business of yours..."

"I dont normally dicuss business around pawns, We will save it for later. " He kept a straight face and waited for the drinks with the bag of coin she gave back he set a few silver on the table. "This should be enough for your rounds." Vergil's eyes still wandered and eventually spotted a familiar eye patch. "Oh?" Virgil's hand gripped over the top of his cane and his facial became more serious.

He looked towards the person who yelled across the room, another person blocking whoever he/she was talking to. Anthony then grabbed the paper and pen, walking over to the table. Just as he was closing in on the two people, the other person blocking them moved out of his vision, leaving a familiar looking person. Immediately, he felt an immense connection, as if a jolt of lightning pierced his body. Apon closer inspection, he confirmed his suspicion and stopped in his tracks. Knowing his brother, he had probably noticed Anthony too.

"What do you want?" He was asking the hooded person, but the question also had a hidden meaning for his brother, who he occasionally looked at during the wait. Anthony had to keep his cool. After five and a half years apart, he was unpredictable to Anthony.

Mot Mot
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up

She looked to her feet as she cleared her throat.
"I will have a large red please. And stranger here will have happy pills...he needs em..."
She made sure she put on her male toned voice as she did with the others at the beginning.
"And if you can, I'll have a little shot of something strong too. Suprise me."
She clicked each of her fingers as she was confused as to why the male was still stood there.
"Something the matter, barman?"

Vergil kept an eye on his brother knowing fully it was him. He was sure of it. But where was that dragon he had? Vergil stood staring into his eyes but it they both were filled with anger. "Where were you all these years." The illusion of his cane burnt away into his katana and isntead of holding the top of the cane he held the but of the sword his hand fixed itself gripping the handle. "Where were you..Traitor.." Vergil glared to Anthony his look had the intent to kill

"I, who is about to awaken, am the heavenly dragon who has stolen the principles of domination from god. I laugh at the Infinite and grieve at the Dream. I shall become the Black Dragon of domination and shall sink you to the depths of Crimson Purgatory." Anthony would say at incredible speed, a black aura glowing from him as if smoke was coming from his body. "Juggernaut Drive!" with the spell casting completed, fire surrounded his body and a pair of incomplete dragon horns formed atop his head, the pair slowly growing. Without any resistance, Anthony threw a punch, fire flowing afterwards, causing the bar behind them to blow to pieces from the sheer firepower.

Anarchy Up Anarchy Up
Mot Mot

She quickly jumped out of the way and stumbled back.
"Shit, okay damn! All i wanted was a drink!"
Her voice returned normal as she turned to the people around her.
"Seriously...get out or i'll get you the fuck out!"
Her voice darkened as the people ran out. She turned to one of the tables that hadn't been destroyed as she perched on it, picking up a glass from another person and sipping it as she watched in excitement.
"Don't mind me.I love a good fight."

Vergil quickly lifting up the scabbard to collide with Anthony's fist. "That Immense power, I remember the destruction you yourself have caused and all of sudden you started feeling guilty ? Bullshit." Vergil pulled the blade from the scabbard and pushed Anthony back before sending a spawned blade to teleport him a few feet back. He then pointed his sword towards him as a way to announce his challenge. "You have a chance to join back Anthony.If not ill kill you right here.. "

She slurped the drink loud as she watched intensively.
"Oooooh...plot twist!"
She giggled as she began to inspect her nails, still effortlessly relaxing on the table, dodging sparks and flames with ease every so often.

Anthony growled under his breath, remembering the days when he used to look up to Vergil and follow his commands. The days when he killed people for the sake of his own brother. "Shut up! I'd rather die here than go back to slaughtering innocents!" small flames danced behind clenched teeth before all being released at once into a massive torrent of fire. The roaring came deep from his lungs, a roar of pure anger and pain because of his brother.

Whilst the fire from his roars shot towards him, he'd sprint forward, using his power for boosts of speed every now and then. Anthony would aim for the throat and if connected, would send flames through his hands to burn Vergil.

Mot Mot
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up

Vergil's eye focused on Anthony's fist , and readying himself he blocked the punch with the blade and grunt pushing against his force. Spawned swords began to form above Vergil exactly four. They started to spin as if they were charging and right over Anthony. "HOLD THIS!" He yelled out as the mythical blades sent down towards him."

'Wrong move, Vergil. You can't say your catchphrase around me.' He'd think, dodging out of the way by moving to the side, the fourth sword at the end of them cutting him on the arm as he moved by. Anthony would wince a little from the cut, his horns continuously growing. He could feel his insanity start to spike to feral, causing him to shake his head and focus on the battle in front of him. He was at the side of Vergil from where he dodged, so he immediately went for another punch, fire surrounding his fist.

She cleared her throat loudly.
"Alright...funs over...let's hope this helps..."
She jumped up off the table and planted her feet to the bar floor, she held out her hands and unzipped the buttons on her hooded cloak as she pulled back the hood and threw it to the floor. She slowly opened her vibrant white eyes as her skin appeared to be covered in runes. She held out her hand and held them up to the two strangers still fighting.
"Let's give you guys a chance to stop now, eh? Wouldn't wanna hurt such pretty faces."
Her raven hair fell down her back as the runes surrounded her eyes.
"Let's all calm down and talk like normal...things. Hey, Mr flashy, calm down the fire,
And Mr Stranger, let's just calm this and talk business?"

ignoring the girl.Another sword formed above Vergil's head but not being able to charge enough it wasn't able to go far shooting in the opposite direction and teleporting him going about three feet away from the punch Vergil still feeling the power of Anthony's punch he grit his teeth and held a smile as its been so long since he felt the feel of a real fight. Especially with another Cursed. Vergil went to make a slash on his torso under his extended arm and if he dodged two swords charged behind him ready to fire so they would dart at him even if made the cut.

He gave a quick glance towards the woman and shook his head. "This has gone far beyond 'Making up and becoming friends'. This is about blood and answers. And I'm going to get either one of those tonight." He'd say, returning his attention to the battle. The sword came flying towards him, making him dodge slightly to the side and grab the handle. When the two swords behind him came whizzing at him, he used the blade in his hands to block the weapons, before turning back and launching Vergil's own sword, aiming to hit his chest, fire engulfing the blade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back