• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Abstract- book of poison (Basically a avatar rp)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Space. All five a natural element in our world, all five are needed for balance.
Long ago when power was bestowed upon mortals... it was decided by omnipotence that only one mortal shall have the ability to wield all forms of magic. The one who can control all five elements was known as the Abstract from the very first chosen, reincarnates into another life upon death. Each new Abstract able to learn and communicate with previous abstracts and harness their collective power in times of great stress or need. That has been for centuries to the present day. The Abstract keeps balance in the world, or dies trying. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Abstract who can master all five elements. Only they could stop the ruthless fires that rage and burn the stability of the world. But when the world needed them most, they vanished. A hundred years have passed and (yadah yadah yadah)
I still believe that somehow, the Abstract will return to save the world.

Literally a avatar rp with the main looming threat of a fire nation looking to conquer the world. Though id make some changes and adapt said story for the changes... main big differences being bending would be referred to as magic though im happy if people prefer "bending" and adding a whole new group of people who can be born with the element of Space, which would essentially be gravity magic/bending.
It would look like purple smoke and work similar to air and fire. A space bender can bend gravity to attack defend and evade. I imagine their warriors a bit like samurai with heavy armor able to move as quick and quiet as ninja thanks to bending their own gravity. Facing a skilled master or coordinated group would be deadly as being touched or covered by their smoke would effect your gravity. One could be flung into the air or crushed on the spot...
Though like those with air magic they were hunted down in a effort to kill or capture the Abstract before they could reach maturity. Main city destroyed and in ruins any surviving space benders are those who escaped their home or were born and raised far from it.

The plot being a tad more mature then the original source material
(but still goofy at times) The plot follows the group travelling to help the Abstract learn all magic and help out along the way if possible.

Looking for seven or eight players to fill the role of team Abstract but the rp can start with three or four.

The Abstract- Protag of the story is able to learn all five elements, their journey to save the world requires this and its a challenging task despite being potentially most powerful person in the world.

One or two without magic- they help the team in other ways or at least become someone more reliable.

One of each magic type-
Fire
Air
Water
earth
space
Someone who uses magic in one form or another. Preferably meeting and joining in the first few arcs of the story. Maybe a double of one type could replace another im not overly fussed.

I would be happy taking the role of either the Abstract or one who joins the team capable of magic. Space or water preferably but earth could be fun.

Post requirements is two paragraphs or more once a week. Ask questions or claim spots below.
Cs page is here
I will make the ooc and rp page once sheets are accepted

Last edited:
In that case I'm leaning towards a refugee space bender and his white lotus grandfather. They may have a owlwolf or other domesticated creature

Cs page is here and in the first post. While you can reserve spots if the sheet isn't complete within four days then said spot can go to anyone quicker to finish a cs.

Still looking for a Avatar/Abstract but I'm willing to play that if no one else does. Mind you I have alot of npcs enemies and such to write as so I'd prefer my original idea aha
In that case I'm leaning towards a refugee space bender and his white lotus grandfather. They may have a owlwolf or other domesticated creature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back