• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EveCreates

Temporarily and Intentionally Insane
Thirst

“They seek only to destroy, we seek only to rebuild.” -Elder Vampire (Unnamed)

In a society of humans where vampires are thought of as savage monsters only to be tortured and killed brutally, there are colleges where vampire hunting and torturing are regular classes, along with arena fights. Within these colleges, there are our characters. My character is a vampire, yours can either be a vampire or a human, it’s your choice. Basically, my character is trying to study humans more, so that she and other vampires can figure out better how to deal with them, whether there is a diplomatic option, etc. Our characters are roommates, and will be partners in romance. My character will probably get hurt a lot, just a warning, but she will also recover quickly.

Roleplay Generals -
Genre : Magic Realism
Genre Definition : Magical or unreal elements play a natural part in an otherwise realistic environment.
Long Term or Short Term : Long term.
Romance -
Yes/No : Yes
(If Yes) What Gender Arrangement : Female (me) x Any Gender (you)
(If Yes) What Age Ranges : College ages
Number of People -
Number of People In Total (Including Me) : 2
Number of People Still Wanted : 1
Warnings -
Angst (0-10) : 8
Violence (0-10) : 8
Sexuality (0-10) : 5
Other(s) (Please List) : No other warnings that I can think of at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back