• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Third Attempt At Finding Partners

Greetings, fellow roleplayers. My name is Alexneushoorn the Great, and this is my third attempt at finding RP partners. Before I can start an RP with you, I'm gonna need to know a few things about you:
1. Are you gonna be busy in the coming time? I know life can get in the way of a roleplay, but don't go dead on me when we're about to start an RP or when we've just started one, so don't go ghosting on me.
2. What is your timezone? I need to know this so I can keep in mind the timezone differences.
3. What is your preferred post length? I need to know this because I have had people end RPs over this.
4. What is your posting schedule? I'm fine with once or twice a week, but longer than that I won't tolerate.
5. Do you have any RP ideas yourself? It's okay if you don't have any ideas, but don't leave me to come up something, let's try to work together.

The fandoms I can do are:

Sonic the Hedgehog
Super Mario
Grand Theft Auto
Animal Crossing
Pokémon (Up to X and Y)
Total Drama

The genres I can do are:

Action
Adventure
Fantasy (My preferred fantasy involves mermaids)
Crime
Zombie Apocalypse
Romance (Just no M/M or F/F, please)
History
War

Let me know if you're interested! I look forward to RPing with you!

Last edited:
Greetings, fellow roleplayers. My name is Alexneushoorn the Great, and this is my third attempt at finding RP partners. Before I can start an RP with you, I'm gonna need to know a few things about you:
1. Are you gonna be busy in the coming time? I know life can get in the way of a roleplay, but don't go dead on me when we're about to start an RP or when we've just started one, so don't go ghosting on me.
2. What is your timezone? I need to know this so I can keep in mind the timezone differences.
3. What is your preferred post length? I need to know this because I have had people end RPs over this.
4. What is your posting schedule? I'm fine with once or twice a week, but longer than that I won't tolerate.
5. Do you have any RP ideas yourself? It's okay if you don't have any ideas, but don't leave me to come up something, let's try to work together.

Sonic the Hedgehog
Super Mario
Grand Theft Auto
Animal Crossing
Pokémon (Up to X and Y)

The genres I can do are:

Action
Adventure
Crime
Zombie Apocalypse

I’ll do GTA with you.

1. Are you gonna be busy in the coming time? (currently No I tend to have very uneventful days. )
I know life can get in the way of roleplay, but don't go dead on me when we're about to start an RP or when we've just started one, so don't go ghosting on me. (I tend to not ghost if I don't answer for a while just send me a friendly reminder)
2. What is your timezone? I need to know this so I can keep in mind the timezone differences. (USA time zone. Believe central?)
3. What is your preferred post length? I need to know this because I have had people end RPs over this. (I rp at least 4 paragraphs my minimum has been 2.)
4. What is your posting schedule? I'm fine with once or twice a week, but longer than that I won't tolerate. (I tend to rp more than 1 at week probably every day or maybe more than once a day. I am pretty flexible and patient)
5. Do you have any RP ideas yourself? It's okay if you don't have any ideas, but don't leave me to come up something, let's try to work together. (Well I am pretty into Sonic the Hedgehog. I kinda got ghosted so it been a few months since I have done it again. I have an oc Named Streaky the Hedgehog. hoping to do a Streaky x Shadow maybe idk. whatever works honestly. We can discuss it more in pm)

Sonic the Hedgehog (love)
Super Mario (vague only seen videogames)
Grand Theft Auto (heard of it but no knowledge of it)
Animal Crossing (never heard of it)
Pokémon (Up to X and Y) (more into the trading cards than the tv show, unfortunately, but I am up for trying it out.)

The genres I can do are:

Action (not too big on action don't like it as the whole genre of an RP but some action is always good.)
Adventure (not totally big on fantasy adventure but I do enjoy others depends on the plot mostly)
Fantasy (My preferred fantasy involves mermaids) (I love MERmaids!)
Crime (Never roleplayed this genre)
Zombie Apocalypse (seen the walking dead so I know this stuff)
Romance (Just no M/M or F/F, please) Good because of loving a good straight pairing as well!

Let me know if you're interested! I look forward to RPing with you as well!

1. I'm not busy. I'm free!
2. USA Central Time
3. A paragraph/ 2 paragraphs
4. I post multiple times a day
5. No, not really.

I would love to do a Sonic the Hedgehog RP with you, if you're still looking.

I did just have this one cute fantasy idea come to mind, but it doesn't involve mermaids.
In simple form: a boyish princess and a girly prince (it would be nice if they were both trans, but I have a feeling that you might not go for that either).

I did just have this one cute fantasy idea come to mind, but it doesn't involve mermaids.
In simple form: a boyish princess and a girly prince (it would be nice if they were both trans, but I have a feeling that you might not go for that either).
I'm not really good with trans RPs, so I'm not much of a help with that. Sorry. ^u^'

Hello! My name is Ambizzlebear. Ambear for short. I actually do DnD rps. Meaning that I can create a world for you where you can do action, adventure, and fantasy. I saw you like mermaids and I actually have a map with a mermaid quest. If you would like we could make you a dnd character, and I could teach you to play. Then you could go ahead and play that mission and see how you like it.

Hello! My name is Ambizzlebear. Ambear for short. I actually do DnD rps. Meaning that I can create a world for you where you can do action, adventure, and fantasy. I saw you like mermaids and I actually have a map with a mermaid quest. If you would like we could make you a dnd character, and I could teach you to play. Then you could go ahead and play that mission and see how you like it.
I'm not big on DnD, but I suppose it's worth a shot.

Sonic the Hedgehog
Super Mario
Grand Theft Auto
Animal Crossing
Pokémon (Up to X and Y)

The genres I can do are:

Action
Adventure
Crime
Zombie Apocalypse

I'm not gonna be busy at all! I'm free. My time is EST, and I'd love to do a Sonic RP with you! I don't have any ideas at the moment, but I hope to come up with something with you.

Sonic the Hedgehog
Super Mario
Grand Theft Auto
Animal Crossing
Pokémon (Up to X and Y)

The genres I can do are:

Action
Adventure
Crime
Zombie Apocalypse

Howdy, im pink! I stumbled upon your post a second ago, and I would love to roleplay with you! My timezone is Central Daylight Time, and I'm not really busy (Although I my not reply EVER day, if I dont, except one the following day). I would be fine with a paragraph or more, im not picky with it. I would enjoy doing and animal crossing roleplay ( I have recently gotten into the fandom, pocket camp is taking over my life!).

If you're free, pm me! :D

Sonic the Hedgehog
Super Mario
Grand Theft Auto
Animal Crossing
Pokémon (Up to X and Y)

The genres I can do are:

Action
Adventure
Crime
Zombie Apocalypse

Hi! You can call me Comet if ya want! I was looking to take on another Roleplay for a while, and this looks like it could be fun! I can be pretty busy during the week with school and whatnot, so I can probably post at least twice a week, perhaps more than that if I’m interested. My time is USA central. My posting length is usually 2-3 paragraphs in length, but it can also depend on how much my partner posts. I can also work out ideas for roleplays.
Could we do a Sonic roleplay?? I’m not familiar with GTA, and I only get play Mario, Pokemon and Animal Crossing on occasions. I’m good at playing Action/Adventure/Romance genres, but I could try Zombie Apocalypse if ya want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back