Other Thinking of things that I shouldn't be...

h2h0e

Landmaid
I can't get my mind off a lot of shit that went down in April but if any of ya'll willing to be there for a complete stranger I would greatly appreciate that.
Have a good day.

I go to school with a lot of former friends and I see them everywhere. Like, everywhere. Earlier I heard one in the hallway and I almost had a heart attack. I know they won't talk to me and I won't talk to them, but just seeing them every day is a constant reminder that I fucked up, ya know?

I don't know if this will necessarily make you feel better, but I want to say this. You may have screwed up, it happens, we're humans. But you shouldn't let it eat you up inside. I let many things get to me, and sometimes it still comes back into circulation in my mind. It makes you think things. Things that can change you. I used sit alone at lunch because I thought nobody liked me and that I wasn't worthy of a friendship. I sat alone miserably because I let myself do that. I don't want that to be the case for someone else... I really don't. Take care of yourself, friend. We are all here for you if you need it. Remember that.

I've been there too. High school or college? Either way time will pass and you'll find that those people who don't want to be near you now won't even matter. They're just strangers. Faces in time. Rly is right we are here for you. Whatever makes this place so amazing. When you come here you get to let go of frustrations and just be who you are. Even if that is some character you make up its a part of you.

The mistakes we make. They're there for us to learn. And in this case. You'll learn who your friends are and who they aren't. Even if that means having no one tangible for a while. You are the only one who can make you happy. No one else. So if they don't want to be near you so be it. But you need to find peace in who you are. Otherwise how can anyone else right? But again I got you. We all have you. So never feel alone. Because you're not.

I'm kinda blasted so I'll let some music express what I can't in words....

We're here for you; like Sarah said above, you want to let go of frustrations and be you...you want to be where everybody knows you for who you are, right?

And don't let mistakes trip you up forever. I remember the night my dad put on this song in the car and said it was a life lesson--to just "let it ride," and don't get hung up on mistakes or maladies. I guess it stuck with me more than many other lessons. I don't know if it'd do anything for you, but hell....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back