• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Think your strongest? "Show me what you've really got..."

D: You think you can DARE to imply that you can defeat me... Then steal my TRADEMARK BURNING EYES?!?!
D: Despicable! Absolutely despicable! You should burn in Maach, as all of your kind should!

More lightning balls are fired from the wand, faster and bigger than before.

D: Maybe this'll teach you your place, human!

Flame swiftly slipped away, behind something, building up more fire. Oh, really, you indecisive idiot? She grinned at her thoughts.

I would watch with my drone wondering whether or not to help ethire side seeing as it seemed pretty even and they were both very arogent. I would feel my power is almost at the point I want it to be and think of what I shall be using to kill them.

(Katashi the Ice user is dead. Now you face Servant Saber - Muramasa (EMIYA))

Muramasa had willed his forge to open behind him and multiple katanas flew out like Bullets towards the Deity and Flame who were not too far away from his position.

Flame growled in frustration. Another one?
Another person appeared. She had white blonde hair and light blue eyes. Ah, it's you. Flame blinked. Didn't think she'd be here...

When Flame dodged the orbs of lightning, Dooky lost sight of her. He frantically searchied the area to continue his assault, but did not observe the many katanas that were flung towards his direction. As such, he was met with a barrage of cuts to his body. The goblin tried to escape most of the damage by retreating into his cloak, but the blades were to sudden; he was forced to take every sword, and fell to the ground, faceplanting in agony.

D: Argh! Who in Maach was that? Why I'll..

He looked around for his weapon, but could not find it.

D(thinking): Huurthalker! I must've lost my wand in the chaos of the battle. I'll, I'll....
?: Looking for this?
D: What?

Dooky took turned his face from off the ground to the direction of the voice. It was a girl, human this time, who seemed to be in her late teenage years. Everything about her seemed quite off; her hair was bleached, but the ends were tipped blood red. She had a pale face with grey, baggy eyes. Her clothes consisted of a simple white jumper but it seemed stained brown. She also had an excess of knives tucked away in different place on her person.

And she appeared to be twirling Dooky's weapon in her hands.

D: Oh... it's the EDGELORD...

Dooky planted his face back into the ground. The girl frowned in response.

?: I told you not to call me that.
D(voice muffled in floor) Shut up, shurrgn'wold hyr! Give me my wand back.
?(surprised at the foreign word) Did you just call me an assfuc-
D: Give. It. Back.

Dooky slammed his fist.

?: Oh, okay. So you insult me, then whine like a crybaby...

Her sentence was interrupted by a random assailant, who she quickly offed.

D: I won't pay you this month, Scraven. Give it back.
S:...
She tosses the wand back to him.
S: You're a real ass, you know that? Acting all high and mighty, making every freaking person do work for you...
S: Heck, that "weapon" of yours carries all your combat ability. You're a nothing without it.

Dooky caught the wand, and zapped a horde of enemies who were making their way towards the two.

D: I may be one. Learnt it from you. Whatcha' gonna do?
S: You...
S: When you've had your fun, I'll gut you.
D: You can't do that and not face the consequences.

Scraven looked away at the comment.
S: You know what? I'll murder everyone here so you won't get the satisfaction of doing it yourself.
She leaps away.

D: Yeah, good luck with Mr. Sub-Zero, dumb flame girl and Anime Swordsguy.
D:...
D: Shurrgn'wold hyr.

(I'll make sure this makes sense tommorow morning; I need to sleep rn)

Last edited:
Flame watched, amusement glittering in her eyes. She began thinking about her dorm in college, and her roommate.
Don't think about that, Flame. It'll only make you weaker. Flame winced, as memories flooded her already cramped mind. She punched the wall, the pain shooting through her arm meaning nothing anymore. "Stop... Thinking... About the past!" She gritted her teeth, enduring the pain. Her knuckles turned red, as blood pounded through her head, and she turned around, daggers at ready. Flame was ready for any challenge that she would face now- she hoped.

A Bipedal Fox walks into the chaos of the fight.
"This is interesting. I suppose I should join."
Foxen pulls out several knives and throws them at people.

The fox got decapitated, as a new fighter appeared. She wore one of them sun blocking hats Japanese farmers wore in the past, her four swords rested on her waist, as her Sword she used to kill the fox was then sheathed. She then looked around, her eyes and hair hidden by her hat.

Last edited:
(I think the best move is not to play. Wdinatx doesn't like torturing characters.)

“Tsch.....I could've sworn I was still sitting and sleeping in the Regalia,how the hell did I get here....!?”

A young adult stood up from the ground,brushing off whatever dust was on his jacket and looked around. He saw several people fighting amongst each other for some reason.

“Sheesh.....is this supposed to be the welcoming committee or something?”

The female would notice the male as soon as he appeared. She drew a sword, and aimed the point at the person several feet away. "Who are you?!" She asked.

Looking sideways,Noctis looked at the swordswoman and pointed at himself as if to ask "Who? Me?".

“Uh.....Noct.”

(Had to resist myself from having him call himself "Noct Gar" XD)

"Well then Noct, You are someone I need to fight. I came here looking for a strong opponent, and you are someone I need to fight to keep my title as the strongest fighter here." She took her hat off, revealing her calm blue eyes, and long pink hair tied into a ponytail. A long pink bang went over to her right side, and she would smile. "I'll go easy and just use one sword for now."

“Huh? A fight? Well....can't be helped then.”

A sword materialised from thin air onto Noct's right hand,its guard somewhat shaped like an engine (its even made a revving sound upon getting equipped!).

“Let's go!”

"Challengers first." Musashi would say tauntingly. She rested the sword in her right hand over her shoulder, while waving her left hand, gesturing Noctus to come at her.

“You asked for it!”

Noctis confidently yelled as he threw the engine blade at his opponent. He then warped at where his sword was and attempted to strike her.

Her eyes glowed, as she brought her sword up to block and parry, not expecting to injure her opponent, but still to just test him out. Musashi seemed to be parrying quite easily, but just how is she doing this?

Her mystic eyes were the cause. As soon as she focuses on something, she won't stop unless she wills herself to, or her action is done.

“Tsch...you're fast...!”

A trident materialised,replacing the engine blade. Noctis threw it up into the air,appearing above the swordswoman with some ball of sorts.

“Let's see how you parry this!”

An explosion of flame appeared at where she is,the ball disappearing as a result.

Musashi was there, Clothing partially burnt, but otherwise fine. "I'm guessing you're a magic user." She drew a second sword with her left hand, now dual weilding. "Let's switch my strategy then." Her eyes glowed again, this time focusing on wounding one of her opponent's limbs. She jumped up towards Noctus, before swinging one sword, before the other, aiming for an arm or a leg.

Noctis backed away,evading the first strike while the Lucis Bloodline's magic allowed him to avoid getting his leg cut. Using the spell made him slightly mentally fatigue however.

“You're pretty tough!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back