• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Think your strongest? "Show me what you've really got..."

Best Trekkie.

Purging heretics since the 41st millenium
A man with a red jacket steps into a seemingly endless room. The ground stretches for hundreds if not thousands of miles on end. The surface is as smooth as glass and completely bleached white. Welcome to the Room.

Rules:

No stupidly OP characters. They CAN be incredibly powerful... HOWEVER they must have at least one major weakness.

No Adding extra strengths to your character. This is common in many of these roleplays and i don't want it happening here... AT ALL.

Finally... Have fun!

A2 enters the room with two large blades holstered.Floating next to her is a silver box, a pod that has a wide arsenal.With her flowing silver hair blowing away from her she faced the man

"I see you have arrived. Let us... BEGIN." And with that, the man's sleeves are pulled back to reveal arm gauntlet guns. (Basically a rifle strapped to his arm but much more refined.) He raises his arms up and begins to shoot at you with the gauntlet guns.

A levitating man appears before A2 as he came to save her back. "you're mine!" He uses his incredible telekinesis to freeze the bullet in the air and revert the direction at the mysterious man. "Telekinetic bullet attack! Now go!" The countless bullets being shot are now returning to the owner at an incredible speed no slower but faster than before.

The figure looks up at his new opponent and says, "You really think that you're hot stuff eh?" He then whips out a Spartan Laser from.... somewhere and begins it's charge-up sequence... After a mere three seconds the laser cannon shoots a red beam of light at the figure's newcomer with enough force to destroy a tank.

The bullets that were about to penetrate the man left them penetrate him around his torso and abdominal muscles..... After witnessing that mysterious laser being fired, for an instant he dodged onto the right hand side of the spacious room and floats using his glowing purple eyes to control the girl at his rear end as his meat puppet. The girl with the two large blades holstered around her waist, started drawing her weapons in the middle of her sprint. Her strength is even greater than before.

Last edited:
Acille appears in the room. His eyes glow a bright blue as he delves into the minds of each person around him. "Let's see who we're dealing with..."

The man suddenly zips around as a blue streak of light. He appears behind Acille and goes to punch him with the force of a car driving down the highway.

A sudden wave of fear overcomes the man, brought on by Acille. This causes the man to stop in his tracks. "Tsk, tsk, tsk." Acille begins. "Trying to be physical against pathomancy such as mine? I'm known all over the world for my ability to use emotions against people. Tell me, do you presume yourself invulnerable? Unless you have no emotions, I am your superior. Got me?"

Another man who was a serial killer creeps up behind the man eating potato chips, before tickling him with his erratic hands. His hands moved as if he was playing a piano, and that was because he was the one and only most dangerous tickler in the world, "Tickle Mickle".

He leapt up, a screech of pain and potato chips filling the arena.
" NOOOOO! NOT... TICKLE MICKLE!"
He dropped his potato chips and began to sprint away.

Suddenly, the man's legs collapse and he couldn't stop rolling on the floor laughing. It seemed that the effects had finally taken place. "Hah! My 2 second tickle combo had worked out nicely once again. Anyone who gets tickled by it shall laugh for a whole 5 minutes! MUAHAHAHA!" Tickle mickle said

He stood up suddenly, his face straight.
" You know not of my powers... I am the physical embodiment of depression! I... AM... DEPRESSION MAN!"

"What the?! Someone who is actually immune to my tickles??? IMPOSSIBLE!" Tickle mickle jumped back abruptly, watching his target with his beady eyes. He began brainstorming through all of the tickling techniques he had learnt, before finally settling on one. "Take this! Octopus hands tickle tackle!" Tickle Mickle hands began moving so fast, he created eight afterimages of his ticklish hands. He then charged at depression man, ready to tackle him.

Seeing one of his best moves being in vain, he decided to use his trump card. "Then how about this special move. TICKLE TIMES INFINITY" Tickle Mickle hands moved even faster, they became just a blur. The afterimages splitted into infinity, such that onlookers only see a wall made up of hands. A whirlwind started to build up in the room, blowing onlookers away as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back