• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Think your strongest? "Show me what you've really got..."

She felt her strength failing. Ha ha, great. Just what I need now.
Flame fumbled for her knife, her strength ebbing away. Crap, crap, crap, crap!

The ice barrier Katashi created earlier Shattered and it's left over debris launched outwards towards all within the area, as Katashi was now holding a wrist cannon made of ice in his right hand.

Flame felt her shield fading fast, so she made it go to her hands. They too, felt sore. She cursed and made the fire go away for now.

I would appear and smile “we ontmoeten weer een klein meisje, klaar om te sterven!” I would say and then snap my fingers as 2 soldiers teleport behind me out of nowhere and fire ak-47’s “voor de N-VA!” (I didn’t read a rule against guns but if there is one please tell me) (Also if you want to know what I’m saying translate from Dutch to English)

But could the soldiers withstand the sub zero temperatures of the blizzard that was currently Blowing through the area? The blizzard had not vanished, and as far as anyone present knows, the two soldiers would die from frostbite within seconds.

“Cyka...” I would snap my fingers again and 2 Russian soldiers appear with full winter clothing essentials like uyshanka “how about this eh?” They open fire with ak-47’s again.

Katashi made two thick walls of ice rise from the ground to block the bullets, and he would repair the walls as soon as the bullets dug halfway into the walls. He would repeat this process until the soldiers ran out of ammo, then the walls would collapse and he would fire his cannon at the soldiers and their Commander, a blast of snow with the force of and avalanche shot forth to bury them in a frozen grave, unless the Commander was not as human as he appeared to be.

I would become pissed as the freezing cold surrounds me I would have not been very serious at the first fight but now this? No no no no... you do not embarrass the emperor in such a way i try snapping my fingers and even under the pressure from the ice and snow I just barely do it and a flame melts the snow around me in about. 6-6 foot radius. I sit down after summoning a chair with my power and gather strength in my magic knowing that I can’t just summon anything I want without the magic to do so.

Flame approaches the person who launched the ice attack. She glared at him. Do we actually fight, or do we just... Whatever this is?

I would appear and smile “we ontmoeten weer een klein meisje, klaar om te sterven!” I would say and then snap my fingers as 2 soldiers teleport behind me out of nowhere and fire ak-47’s “voor de N-VA!” (I didn’t read a rule against guns but if there is one please tell me) (Also if you want to know what I’m saying translate from Dutch to English)
Alfonzo Alfonzo , there is a rule where things you say must be in English. I'm pretty sure this applies to all types of posts, so I suggest you keep it in English. Just informing you, I may be wrong.

Alfonzo Alfonzo , there is a rule where things you say must be in English. I'm pretty sure this applies to all types of posts, so I suggest you keep it in English. Just informing you, I may be wrong.
ok thank you for telling me sorry.

I would summon a little drone to see what's happening on the ice above me as i gather magic. I would wonder what i should bring to the fight this time seeing as this ice person seemed pretty strong.

Flame shook her head, and turned around, running torwards a random person with her hands lit on fire.

Katashi was about to kill everyone off when a sword bursted through his chest and he collapsed. The sword was a black wakizashi, and it was held by a human who appeared to be the age of 17. He had short, Spiky orange hair, blue eyes, and a light tan. His Outfit was feudal Japanese style, with black arm sleeves, black pants with armored waist, and Zori, Japanese sandals. Over his shoulders hund a white cape, which flowed behind him.

"You would best be leaving now, or feel the power of my forged weapons."

Muramasa, the past incarnation of Shirou Emiya has arrived.

Flame stopped, just about ready to attack the person that was impaled. "What the..." She drew a dagger, and prepared to throw it.
Well, I'm screwed.

I would be watching from under the ice waiting for my perfect time to strike. I would continue gathering power and watching using my drone. I would snap my fingers and get some vodka to keep me warm while I watch.

The area began to rumble, subtly at first. But with each second, it became more apparent. After just a few moments, the whole ground began to quake, causing anyway unaware combatants to abruptly trip. The sleek with surface of the room began to crack around one place; the cloak.

The cloak rose from the ground slowly, bolts of lightning striking repeatedly around it. A bolt then directly struck the robe. The cloak gained a faint bubble around it, which seemed to grow black, shrivelled limbs and a voice could be heard laughing inside the cloak as two green flaming slits appeared where one's eyes would be.

D: Dramatic entrance, huh?
D: ...

The cloaked figure outstretched both of its ghastly hands, and two items magically appeared in them. In its right hand, a wooden, worn wand with a white gem wedged in between two protrusions at the tip of the wand. The gem faintly buzzed with electricity. In his left hand appeared a brown piece of paper.

D:...
D: Ahem..(coughs)

The creature's flaming green eyes lowered in intensity as it gazed awkwardly at the brown piece of paper.

D: Uh. Dear filthy lowlifes, um, you all should be honoured to be graced by the presence of Dooky, Destroyer of Universes. Uh...
D: Screw it!

Dooky destroys the brown piece of paper by setting it ablaze. He points at Flame with fury, his green eyes reignited with passion.

D: (screaming) You! You filthy human, I'll kill you first! How dare you mock ME!
D: And then, And then....

Dooky erratically glanced around the room.

D: I'll finish off that damned cold person who thought it was a good idea to make the darned temperature blithering sub zero! I'll massacre him, electrocute him! And then, and then, and then!
D: Screw it! Die, die, die!

Dooky hurled himself towards Flame, with his eyes burning and hands pulsating with electricity.

Last edited:
(edit- I'm repetitive too much... and that was basically a one liner in disguise, XD sorry)
Flame ducks out of the way. "What the heck?" She pointed the dagger at him. "Take one more step towards me, peasant!"
(well, you replied anyways.... oh well XD)

Last edited:
Dooky rushed right past her, but in his incessant fury, crashed into the ground. However, the faint bubble that could be barely seen before shone brightly, emanating electricity , and seemingly stopped most of the impact of the crash, before becoming faint like before. The creature bounced off the ground and adjusting itself in the air before stopping suddenly, its legs off the floor.

D: Huurthalker! (The language seems to be of goblin descent.)

It turned towards Flame and saw the weapon in her hand.

D: Pffft! A pathetic weapon like that? (He laughs.) Let's see how you do against this!

Balls of lightning fired out of Dooky's wand, homing in on Flame.

(I struggle writing more than one line in RP posts, hence my repetetive sentence structure. O-O, dw about it)

Flame lost her temper, and fire burst from her hands, her eyes alight. "You..." She snarled. "Why don't I just burn you right here?" She chuckled. "Why not?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back