• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Think your strongest? "Show me what you've really got..."

“Didn't know having a body that hard and durable makes someone a good swordswoman or swordsman!”

The trident disappeared as Noctis looked at Miyamoto Musashi.

“Guess I'll have to use that then...!”

Several crystalline weapons appeared around him in a circular formation,his Engine Blade appearing in his right hand while of the weapons from the armaments surrounding him appeared on his left hand.

Musashi laughed. "Just because you flatter me doesn't make me go any easier on you." She then thought, 'He must be using a big finisher.... In that case... ' she sheathed her swords, and drew the Myoujingiri Muramasa, the blade glowing red, before she ran towards Noctus.

“I wasn't trying to make you go easy on me.”

The rest of the crystalline weapons disappeared as Noctis also ran towards his opponent.

“Now....play time's over!”

One of the Armiger's weapons,the Shield of the Just,appeared in front of Noctis,acting as a makeshift launch pad as the Prince of Lucis engages combat swiftly.

Musashi swung the Myoujingiri as soon as they both got close. Their weapons tagged each other, but afterwards they both stood on opposite ends, facing away from each other. What was the result though?

Noctus would feel a huge pain on his chest, while Musashi felt a similar injury.

“Argh...!”

Noct fell onto his knees,his Engine Blade stopping him from lying onto the floor as he looked behind him. He chuckled a little at his own misfortune.

“Heh...guess I've picked the wrong fight huh...?”

"To think that you would hurt me this much..." Musashi stabbed the Myoujingiri into the ground to stay standing. "It's quite funny at how evenly matched we are."

“Considering you tanked Fira at point blank,I'm pretty impressed that I actually hurt you.”

Using his engine blade as support,Noctis got back into his feet.

“Right....I still don't know how I got here all of a sudden."

Musashi would pull the Myoujingiri from the ground and turn. She held the sword up with both hands, but she looked a little worn out. "Regardless if you got here through magic or something else, it doesn't matter. However, if you wish to leave, I won't stop you."

“Well...as much as I hate to admit it,I don't think I'll hold up much longer if I carried on fighting. Still,here.”

Noctis tossed an....energy drink to Musashi.

“It's kinda hard to explain it,but let's just day that it has some of my magic so it can heal anyone who drank it.”

Just as he said that,another can of energy drink appeared on Noctis' left hand,where he gulped down the contents. Musashi could see some cleansing aura of sorts surrounding Noctis for a brief while,leaving the latter suddenly looking as if he hadn't gotten in a fight.

“Well,gotta go now,it's a fun battle we had earlier though! Thanks!”

Noctis ran off in case someone else decided to fight him.

Velix sighed as he stepped through the shadows. A samurai with two swords, a naginato and a black blade katana, under his sash.

"Fighting shall bring nothing but despair in the end. I prefer to sit with a cup of tea myself."

Taking his stance now, Velix gripped the hilt of his trusted naginato and spoke in a deadly tone.

"However i see you are not the type of people to see peace as an option. You now face the Shadow's Talon."

Suddenly, numerous shuriken fly towards Velix while a female laugh is heard, moving so fast that you can not see the person.

Velix would do nothing but stand still as a black protective barrier would swirl around him. His shadow. Its eyes white. The figure now stood side by side with Velix taking the black blade katana as its weapon for the rest of the time.

"How rude inturrupting a battle like that. Well it can not be helped. Show yourself."

Velix would not move from his spot as he await the arival of who attacked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back