• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Things That Go Bump In The Night

SavannahSmiles

вσ∂у ιη тнє αвуѕѕ, нєαят ιη ραяα∂ιѕє

Hello all, it's me again! Before we get to what you all clicked on this thread for, some things about me first:

~ I am 23 years of age and would prefer my partners to be 18+. I have nothing against the younger ones on here, it's just a personal preference.

~ I can play MxF, MxM or FxF. With MxF, I prefer to play the female.

~ I can write anywhere from 2-7 paragraphs, just depends how inspired I feel. I do not expect my partner to match my length, I just ask for a minimum of a good-sized paragraph.

~ I am in college, so I am free after 1:50pm CST and I understand, we all have lives outside of this website, so I don't expect my partners to reply right away. All I ask is that you let me know if you're going to be away for a while and I'l do the same.

~ I really enjoy romance in my roleplays but I understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea, so just let me know if you want to keep the relationships platonic.

Now onto what you all came here for!

Angels of Death
original.gif

I've recently been wanting to re-watch Angels of Death and for those who are not familiar with this anime, the premise is very simple: Someone is chosen as a "sacrifice" and brought to a remote building that has multiple floors. Each floor houses a killer and each killer has a different "theme" so to speak. Each floor is protected by a reinforced elevator door, a door that will not open unless the killer on that floor has been defeated. I'm looking for someone to either play a killer, or both of our characters could have been chosen as sacrifices. We can discuss the plot more if you're interested ^^

Creepypasta RP
c1e468c063f7132bc2657a645f3afa78.gif

It's exactly as the title says: I am looking for someone to do a Creepypasta roleplay with me ^^ I am looking for someone to play a Creepypasta, though it can be Canon or Original, I'm not picky. The only stipulation is no child Creepypastas, both the characters will be 18+.

Changling Roleplay
giphy.gif

When a Fae child is too weak to survive in the Fae realm. they are taken to the Human realm and glamoured to look like a human infant. The two are switched and the human is taken to the Fae realm, while the Fae child stays behind in the Human Realm. The character I wish to play is a Fae child taken to the Human realm, where they grow up thinking they are human. However, one day someone with the same face as them breaks into their apartment and my character blacks out, waking up in the Fae realm. Those there think my character is a human changling, not knowing that they are in fact Fae. We can discuss this topic more if you're interested ^^

Last edited:
Ho there! I m really interested in the creepy pasta one! I live in Italy, so we may have different timelines, but actually I have insomnia and in general I can define myself as an owl, so often I m up right at those hours that are more suitable for people living in countries that are far from mine.
I have to warn you that, being english not my mother language, I can do some grammar errors sometimes, so it s up to you, I can understand that for some that could be a problem :)

Ho there! I m really interested in the creepy pasta one! I live in Italy, so we may have different timelines, but actually I have insomnia and in general I can define myself as an owl, so often I m up right at those hours that are more suitable for people living in countries that are far from mine.
I have to warn you that, being english not my mother language, I can do some grammar errors sometimes, so it s up to you, I can understand that for some that could be a problem :)
I'm not one to judge anyone for their grasp of grammar and syntax of words. If I have trouble deciphering anything you type, I can always ask you to clarify what you meant ^^ how about you pm me and we can start plotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back