• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Things are shaping up to be Pretty Odd. (Fantasy and more)

Luka_Megurine

A Regular Decorated Emergency
Hi there! I've made a post before about searching for partners but I don't like how I formatted it. So here I am!

About Me: I'm Luka, a 19 year old college student double majoring in Japanese and Computer Science, and minoring in Spanish. I'm an avid player of video games, an aspiring polyglot (I fluently speak English and Spanish), a hack writer, and a music lover. I unfortunately suffer from chronic illness and depression which may have me out of commission from time to time. I do start school in two weeks as well, meaning my replies will become more sporadic.

How I Roleplay: I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer but I average around 3 paragraphs depending on how I feel or whether I have writer's block. I love romance in plots but so far I'm only comfortable doing MxF. I just haven't dabbled in MxM or FxF enough, being bisexual myself I'm not against either. If you're fine with my little experience though, I can be persuaded to do either! In MxF plots, I play both genders with doubling, but if no doubling, I strongly prefer being female because I am one. I have one limit of my own and one due to website rules. I do not like self harm and I will not move on this. There will be none. As per site rules, any and all romance will have a PG-13 rating.

What am I looking for:
NOTE: These pairings and settings can be mixed and mingled around. I have no preference

General Plot settings:

^Very interested *Have a plot or idea in mind

• Victorian Era Fantasy*^
  • Fantasy in general (same as above)*^
  • Steampunk or some sort of cyberpunk
  • Post Apocalyptic (mixed with fantasy elements)
  • War (in general)
Pairings:

General
  • Supernatural being (literally anything, no fandom species) x Human^*
  • Supernatural Being x Supernatural Being
  • Assassin x Target
  • Kidnapped x Kidnapper
  • Hunter x Supernatural Being
  • Royal x Knight
  • Royal x Commoner
  • Noble x Guard
Fandoms:
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (if you will be my Roy Mustang, I swear to you I will love you)^
  • D. Gray Man (Very rusty on this story but I can do it! OCxOC, OCxLavi)
  • LOTR (OKAY, so I'm very bad at the lore of this but I wanna become more accustomed to it so Feyre Feyre can be proud of me one day. I also just really wanna do it)^
  • Dragon Age Series^
  • Mass Effect Series^
  • The Witcher Series^
  • Harry Potter (much prefer OCs for this one, set after the events of the books excluding Cursed Child)*^
  • Bleach (oh boy, okay. I haven't read since Volume 40...something. Basically they're still in Hueco Mundo. But honestly, I love Bounts. Jin Kariya is one of my favorite characters. I also love Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. And Aizen.. Basically if they're a bad guy. I probably like them)
  • Assassin's Creed (excluding movie. Just no.)
  • Star Wars (like Harry Potter, I prefer OCs. Rusty on KOTOR back story but I have played a considerable amount through the game)
  • Elder Scrolls Series
I can do other fandoms or pairings just ask me! These are just a taste of what I want to do currently. Crossed out indicates I'm not looking for these because I have a roleplay going!

Plots:

Victorian Era Fantasy (can also be used and modified for other fantasy settings)
"From this day forth, Nonhumans will be restricted to the Underworld and humans to the Upper World. If nonhumans wish to be a part of the humans, they are required to dismiss any characteristics that distinguish them and they must acknowledge human laws." These words defined a treaty that many have long forgotten. As many would assume, the Underworld became nothing more than a legend humans place in the back of their mind. In spite of this, the Underworld remains.

London, England. A hub of technology, trade, and industry. A melting pot of cultures both human and nonhuman. It is here that the Underworld remains flourishing, at least for now. Humans and Nonhumans alike come to London for new opportunities to survive and thrive. However there are some that wish to change the fate of this harmony. A special task force formed long ago still resides in London. Its mission? To ensure that the humans stay free of nonhuman influence. To achieve this, nonconvential and fatal methods are used.

Harry Potter
After the saga of the Boy who Lived, the wizarding world for the most part has been at peace: whatever mark left by He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named has faded, Hogwarts is once again bustling with students, and the Ministry of Magic has been extraordinarily keen on preventing another incident from happening. However, all good things must come to an end. With a new flow of students coming in, there seems to be rumors of lingering dark influence still pervading the air. The Ministry dismisses such rumors but what if they are again ignoring a potential and real threat? And moreover, who will eventually succumb to this lingering dark influence? (OCxOC, one character will become increasingly dark as time goes on)

Supernatural Being x Human (inspired by this lovely tumblr post/English myth)
So this is somewhat of a white lie. I don't have a nice literary prompt typed plot for this but I have an idea. This would be a historical plot, 1800s and before, depending on what you prefer. I was thinking something along the lines of an unrequited love with the werewolf character, meaning when the human character says their name, they have no clue as to why they turned back into a human. The rest of the plot would involve the two trying to figure out the curse and trying to avoid the werewolf from being discovered and killed, even at the risk of dying themself. This is the one plot I won't double on, just because I'm not sure it makes sense. I can also mix this with other pairings (noble x commoner, hunter x supernatural being).

And that's all folks! I roleplay over PM and email!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back