• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Things Are Happening In Covington -- STILL LOOKING!!! COME JOIN!!!

ayoooo you're going to be a trip in this rp, i cant wait!

a lot is riding!!!! hehe jk, but no pressure really....the mayor is a sneaky man...so do what you will.
I got Oscar Isaac in the wings im READY but i'll absolutely be in your dms plot depending hehe

Heheh, no problem, I will put you down for investigator #2 if you're ready. And the posting schedule requirement involves posting twice a week :) (hope that isn't too much)
LSKDJDLFKj It's been a while since I've been in an RP that has asked for two posts a week. I don't know if I can do it, and I don't want to promise something I might not be able to fulfill. 😩 I'm sorry, but I'll have to dip!

LSKDJDLFKj It's been a while since I've been in an RP that has asked for two posts a week. I don't know if I can do it, and I don't want to promise something I might not be able to fulfill. 😩 I'm sorry, but I'll have to dip!
okay, maximum is two posts per week then, and minimum is one.

F
Oh course no problem at all! Trying his best to make the town listen hehe.

Heheh, no problem, I will put you down for investigator #2 if you're ready. And the posting schedule requirement involves posting twice a week :) (hope that isn't too much)

Yay! I will put you down for the hunter role. Did you want to go for the leader role?

I know right!!! Imma cry haha

YASSS, WE LOVE A WITCHY SISTER

OH BOY! WHICH ROLE!?

GOTCHU!!!

I AM BEYOND SHOCKED HAHA

hehe then join... oop :kissopeneyes:
I was thinking of going for a crazy religious type character, which may work well as a leader if no one else goes for it, or a tired old hunter who just wants to sleep in his cabin. It depends on which characters fit better with the tone of the RP.

Hey….I might wanna play the outcast if that’s alright.

Hey, I would seriously like to be the outcast! I have a character who is actually the spawn of a secret witch-human relationship, who carries all the power of a witch but holds no control over it. Everytime he sleeps, his dreams wreak havoc in the physical world around him, meaning he can only rest under specific circumstances. He is avoided throughout the town not because anyone knows his secret, but because he seems sickly, strung out, and exhausted every day.

Hey….I might wanna play the outcast if that’s alright.
Hey! I hope you're still interested in this role, if you are then let me know! Sorry for the late response!
Interested! I've got a werewolf I can dust off and adapt
Yay!! Are you still interested? Sorry, it took long for me to respond, I had some things going on irl.
ouo Neat concept. Is the Discord mandatory though? ^^"
Not super mandatory, like if discord isn't your thing that's okay. You can just be on there for the announcements.
Hey, I would seriously like to be the outcast! I have a character who is actually the spawn of a secret witch-human relationship, who carries all the power of a witch but holds no control over it. Everytime he sleeps, his dreams wreak havoc in the physical world around him, meaning he can only rest under specific circumstances. He is avoided throughout the town not because anyone knows his secret, but because he seems sickly, strung out, and exhausted every day.
Hey! Since the RP is starting off with the murders and disappearances, maybe your character would be the one that people might point fingers at. If meepster meepster doesn't want the role, you can have it, but if they do want it, then we can create a new role for you with the same description but a different title.

Hey! I hope you're still interested in this role, if you are then let me know! Sorry for the late response!

Yay!! Are you still interested? Sorry, it took long for me to respond, I had some things going on irl.

Not super mandatory, like if discord isn't your thing that's okay. You can just be on there for the announcements.

Hey! Since the RP is starting off with the murders and disappearances, maybe your character would be the one that people might point fingers at. If meepster meepster doesn't want the role, you can have it, but if they do want it, then we can create a new role for you with the same description but a different title.
I dig it! If meepster wants that role I’m fine with taking another, though! And I’d love to be on the discord.

I'm interested! Is the outcast still open? Or whatever is open, I'll work with it!

Here is the character sheet! :)

idalie idalie King Krokodil King Krokodil AI10100 AI10100 BELIAL. BELIAL. Aravini Aravini redraider redraider Walliver Walliver Limeaid Limeaid meepster meepster StormWolf StormWolf Find it Find it Find it Find it Ardor Ardor Nothingness Nothingness

CHARACTER SHEET! -- DISCORD LINK --
I do want the role, I do love the character idea for Find it Find it Find it Find it ! And yes, I’d like the Discord.
Awesome! I will put you on that list and the link is above for the discord
Yeah, I'd still be interested :)
yay!!! welcome!!!
I'm interested! Is the outcast still open? Or whatever is open, I'll work with it!
the outcast role is taken by meepster meepster , but here are others that are open and need filling. If you see a role that is taken, you can let me know if you have a new role you want to create!

Character Roles:
  1. Mayor (human) (TAKEN - idalie idalie )— the mayor may look like a man of few words, but he is a man who can switch faces with the snap of a finger. He holds his head high and believes to be better than all, but of course, he has an intimidating aura to him, he is liked by most, and hated by all. He is a man who always gets what he wants, no matter the consequences. The Mayor never sees eye to eye with his son, and the two always end up in heated arguments to the point where one of them can go an entire day if not a week not speaking to one another. The mayor has secrets that were passed down for generations, and he holds all of them in his hands.
  2. Mayor's Son (unknown…traces of werewolf bloodline, genes passed down) (TAKEN - Limeaid Limeaid )next in line to take over. Always has to keep an image as the perfect child. Always goes to family events, town meetings, and star football players. But also has a secret (you can make up the secret that he’s holding, it can be something big or something small…just let me know)
  3. Mayor's daughter (human) (open)the very definition of a drama queen, she is daddy's little girl or some will say satan’s little spawn. She and her brother share the same father, but not the same mother. (It’s up to you to decide whether your character is close with their brother or not).
  4. The outcast (boy or girl) (pick your specifies) (TAKEN - meepster meepster )like people perceive them, they are an outcast from the rest of the time. Preferring to keep to themselves, and who better than to keep to themselves than the rich families living near the mountains. They try to hide that their family comes from a generation of wealth and success because they don’t like the pressure that it brings. To try and defy that, they’ve done everything that their parents would disapprove of; smoking, drugs and etc. They used to be best friends with the Mayor's daughter until they had a falling out (You can decide what the fall out is).
  5. The Newbie -- (TAKEN -- sprouhtt sprouhtt ) (hybrid) now the newbie just showed up, or should we say, washed up in town down by the river banks. She has no ID and no recollection of who or what she is. She is a blank slate and raises much speculation about where she came from and who she is. There are those that offered her sanction, but for some reason, she doesn't like the vibes that they are putting out.
  6. The troublemaker (boy or girl) (WEREWOLF) (TAKEN - King Krokodil King Krokodil )They are a little chaotic, mischievous, and love to stir the pot and fan the flames underneath. They oftentimes will work with the Mayor's daughter who is causing trouble; they usually do the mayor's daughter's bidding, but recently, they’ve been debating back and forth about whether it's worth it or not; getting into trouble that is. The troublemaker has had a rough childhood growing up and feels as though they are alone in this world, which is why they have a tough exterior so that they don’t let anyone in who could hurt them. They rarely talk about their feelings, so good luck trying to get it out of them. People see the troublemaker as a smart-ass, intimidating, and mean individual.
  7. Investigator/Cop #1 (human) (TAKEN - AI10100 AI10100 )— They made it their entire life mission to rid the town of crime. They know some of the secrets of the town, but that is only how much the Mayor wants them to know. They work closely with the mayor and even receive large sums to make sure that the image of the town is not destroyed by mysterious events or creatures that decide to come their way.
  8. Investigator/Cop #2 (pick your species) (TAKEN - Ambiloquous Ambiloquous )this investigator is more tied to the psychology and emotions of their job. They question everything and wonder what could have made the person do this, or what the real motive was; they use reason when looking at the cases; unlike their other partner who tends to like to jump to conclusions.
  9. The Leader of The Hunters -- (TAKEN - Aravini Aravini )this person (she/he), is responsible for leading the group of hunters that were assembled many years ago. A new leader is appointed whenever the original leader has passed or is challenged for the spot. The Hunters know a lot and do their absolute best at protecting the townspeople, and they even have a deal with the Mayor of the city. Funding the organization and making sure they have the necessary equipment to protect the town (see how crazy that is...especially with the mayor's son being-- never mind.) The leader takes no crap from others and is very hard on their team members, pushing them to never fail or make a mistake out on the field. (the rest will be incorporated into the description once the rper has written their personality)
  10. Lead Witch (TAKEN - BELIAL. BELIAL. ) --- all witches belong to a coven, and the town's lead witch has proven herself after all these years and gained the trust of her coven. She owns a very popular tourist witch shop in town, and in the back is for her popular and mystical clients. She leads a life of secrets and truths and may have all the answers to what people are looking for. (more will be added)
  11. Chief Police (TAKEN - Nothingness Nothingness )
  12. Vampires (unlimited)
  13. Witches (unlimited) - redraider redraider
  14. Hunters (max 5) --- #1 Aravini Aravini
  15. Townspeople -- Unlimited and you can label your character with a role. For example, they can be a librarian, archeologists working at the town museum, etc, it's really up to you.
  16. (More roles to be added, so let me know)

Oh my god, I’ve almost completely forgot about this! Give me a while to get back into this.

HI HI!

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN THE RP! BELOW IS A LIST OF THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED, AND ROLES THAT ARE STILL OPEN.

Character Roles:
  1. Mayor (human) (OPEN-- )— the mayor may look like a man of few words, but he is a man who can switch faces with the snap of a finger. He holds his head high and believes to be better than all, but of course, he has an intimidating aura to him, he is liked by most, and hated by all. He is a man who always gets what he wants, no matter the consequences. The Mayor never sees eye to eye with his son, and the two always end up in heated arguments to the point where one of them can go an entire day if not a week not speaking to one another. The mayor has secrets that were passed down for generations, and he holds all of them in his hands.
  2. Mayor's Son (PENDING... -- )next in line to take over. Always has to keep an image as the perfect child. Always goes to family events, town meetings, and star football players. But also has a secret (you can make up the secret that he’s holding, it can be something big or something small…just let me know)
  3. Mayor's daughter (human) (open)the very definition of a drama queen, she is daddy's little girl or some will say satan’s little spawn. She and her brother share the same father, but not the same mother. (It’s up to you to decide whether your character is close with their brother or not).
  4. The outcast (boy or girl) (pick your specifies) (TAKEN - meepster meepster )like people perceive them, they are an outcast from the rest of the time. Preferring to keep to themselves, and who better than to keep to themselves than the rich families living near the mountains. They try to hide that their family comes from a generation of wealth and success because they don’t like the pressure that it brings. To try and defy that, they’ve done everything that their parents would disapprove of; smoking, drugs and etc. They used to be best friends with the Mayor's daughter until they had a falling out (You can decide what the fall out is).
  5. The Newbie -- (TAKEN -- sprouhtt sprouhtt ) (hybrid) now the newbie just showed up, or should we say, washed up in town down by the river banks. She has no ID and no recollection of who or what she is. She is a blank slate and raises much speculation about where she came from and who she is. There are those that offered her sanction, but for some reason, she doesn't like the vibes that they are putting out.
  6. The troublemaker (boy or girl) (PENDING...-- )They are a little chaotic, mischievous, and love to stir the pot and fan the flames underneath. They oftentimes will work with the Mayor's daughter who is causing trouble; they usually do the mayor's daughter's bidding, but recently, they’ve been debating back and forth about whether it's worth it or not; getting into trouble that is. The troublemaker has had a rough childhood growing up and feels as though they are alone in this world, which is why they have a tough exterior so that they don’t let anyone in who could hurt them. They rarely talk about their feelings, so good luck trying to get it out of them. People see the troublemaker as a smart-ass, intimidating, and mean individual.
  7. Investigator/Cop #1 (human) (TAKEN - AI10100 AI10100 )— They made it their entire life mission to rid the town of crime. They know some of the secrets of the town, but that is only how much the Mayor wants them to know. They work closely with the mayor and even receive large sums to make sure that the image of the town is not destroyed by mysterious events or creatures that decide to come their way.
  8. Investigator/Cop #2 (pick your species) (OPEN -- )this investigator is more tied to the psychology and emotions of their job. They question everything and wonder what could have made the person do this, or what the real motive was; they use reason when looking at the cases; unlike their other partner who tends to like to jump to conclusions.
  9. The Leader of The Hunters -- (TAKEN - Aravini Aravini )this person (she/he), is responsible for leading the group of hunters that were assembled many years ago. A new leader is appointed whenever the original leader has passed or is challenged for the spot. The Hunters know a lot and do their absolute best at protecting the townspeople, and they even have a deal with the Mayor of the city. Funding the organization and making sure they have the necessary equipment to protect the town (see how crazy that is...especially with the mayor's son being-- never mind.) The leader takes no crap from others and is very hard on their team members, pushing them to never fail or make a mistake out on the field. (the rest will be incorporated into the description once the rper has written their personality)
  10. Lead Witch (TAKEN - BELIAL. BELIAL. ) --- all witches belong to a coven, and the town's lead witch has proven herself after all these years and gained the trust of her coven. She owns a very popular tourist witch shop in town, and in the back is for her popular and mystical clients. She leads a life of secrets and truths and may have all the answers to what people are looking for. (more will be added)
  11. Chief Police (TAKEN - Nothingness Nothingness )
  12. Vampires (unlimited)
  13. Witches (unlimited) - redraider redraider
  14. Hunters (max 5) --- #1 Aravini Aravini
  15. Townspeople -- Unlimited and you can label your character with a role. For example, they can be a librarian, archeologists working at the town museum, etc, it's really up to you.
  16. (More roles to be added, so let me know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back