• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Things Are Happening In Covington -- CHARACTER SHEET

Main
Here
Lore
Here

sprouhtt

溺死花
***Please, delete the stuff in the parenthesis ()
- Also, if anyone wants to make 2 characters go ahead. But don't make a second character if you know in the future you won't be able to handle it all.
- I also wanted to try something new and do the character sheets like interviews.
- You can also use codes if you want to :)

Character Roles:
  1. Mayor (human) (OPEN-- )— the mayor may look like a man of few words, but he is a man who can switch faces with the snap of a finger. He holds his head high and believes to be better than all, but of course, he has an intimidating aura to him, he is liked by most, and hated by all. He is a man who always gets what he wants, no matter the consequences. The Mayor never sees eye to eye with his son, and the two always end up in heated arguments to the point where one of them can go an entire day if not a week not speaking to one another. The mayor has secrets that were passed down for generations, and he holds all of them in his hands.
  2. Mayor's Son (OPEN -- )next in line to take over. Always has to keep an image as the perfect child. Always goes to family events, town meetings, and star football players. But also has a secret (you can make up the secret that he’s holding, it can be something big or something small…just let me know)
  3. Mayor's daughter (human) (open)the very definition of a drama queen, she is daddy's little girl or some will say satan’s little spawn. She and her brother share the same father, but not the same mother. (It’s up to you to decide whether your character is close with their brother or not).
  4. The outcast (boy or girl) (pick your specifies) (TAKEN - meepster meepster )like people perceive them, they are an outcast from the rest of the time. Preferring to keep to themselves, and who better than to keep to themselves than the rich families living near the mountains. They try to hide that their family comes from a generation of wealth and success because they don’t like the pressure that it brings. To try and defy that, they’ve done everything that their parents would disapprove of; smoking, drugs and etc. They used to be best friends with the Mayor's daughter until they had a falling out (You can decide what the fall out is).
  5. The Newbie -- (TAKEN -- sprouhtt sprouhtt ) (hybrid) now the newbie just showed up, or should we say, washed up in town down by the river banks. She has no ID and no recollection of who or what she is. She is a blank slate and raises much speculation about where she came from and who she is. There are those that offered her sanction, but for some reason, she doesn't like the vibes that they are putting out.
  6. The troublemaker (boy or girl) (OPEN-- )They are a little chaotic, mischievous, and love to stir the pot and fan the flames underneath. They oftentimes will work with the Mayor's daughter who is causing trouble; they usually do the mayor's daughter's bidding, but recently, they’ve been debating back and forth about whether it's worth it or not; getting into trouble that is. The troublemaker has had a rough childhood growing up and feels as though they are alone in this world, which is why they have a tough exterior so that they don’t let anyone in who could hurt them. They rarely talk about their feelings, so good luck trying to get it out of them. People see the troublemaker as a smart-ass, intimidating, and mean individual.
  7. Investigator/Cop #1 (human) (TAKEN - AI10100 AI10100 )— They made it their entire life mission to rid the town of crime. They know some of the secrets of the town, but that is only how much the Mayor wants them to know. They work closely with the mayor and even receive large sums to make sure that the image of the town is not destroyed by mysterious events or creatures that decide to come their way.
  8. Investigator/Cop #2 (pick your species) (OPEN -- )this investigator is more tied to the psychology and emotions of their job. They question everything and wonder what could have made the person do this, or what the real motive was; they use reason when looking at the cases; unlike their other partner who tends to like to jump to conclusions.
  9. The Leader of The Hunters -- (TAKEN - Aravini Aravini )this person (she/he), is responsible for leading the group of hunters that were assembled many years ago. A new leader is appointed whenever the original leader has passed or is challenged for the spot. The Hunters know a lot and do their absolute best at protecting the townspeople, and they even have a deal with the Mayor of the city. Funding the organization and making sure they have the necessary equipment to protect the town (see how crazy that is...especially with the mayor's son being-- never mind.) The leader takes no crap from others and is very hard on their team members, pushing them to never fail or make a mistake out on the field. (the rest will be incorporated into the description once the rper has written their personality)
  10. Lead Witch (TAKEN - @Archangel_ ) --- all witches belong to a coven, and the town's lead witch has proven herself after all these years and gained the trust of her coven. She owns a very popular tourist witch shop in town, and in the back is for her popular and mystical clients. She leads a life of secrets and truths and may have all the answers to what people are looking for. (more will be added)
  11. Chief Police (TAKEN - Nothingness Nothingness )
  12. Vampires (unlimited)
  13. Witches (unlimited) - redraider redraider
  14. Hunters (max 5) --- #1 Aravini Aravini
  15. Townspeople -- Unlimited and you can label your character with a role. For example, they can be a librarian, archeologists working at the town museum, etc, it's really up to you.
  16. (More roles to be added, so let me know)

Interview Questions
Name: "What's your name"

Species: "Which creature of the night are you?"

Role: "What is the role that you hold?"

Occupation: (What do they do? Are they a student at the local High school, a cop, the mayor, a barista, a nurse, etc...)

Sexuality: "All are welcomed as well."

Appearance: (REALISTIC PLEASE, you can use face claims from shows, movies, and even models...just no anime/cartoon/realistic drawings characters)

Jewelry or no Jewelry?: "Do you wear a piece of jewelry that protects you from the sun? A necklace, earrings, ring, et cetera?" (You can disregard/remove it if your character is not a vampire. But if they are, then state whether they wear a piece of jewelry to protect themselves in the daylight. Put in a spoiler, a picture of the jewelry please.)

Powers: "Do you have any powers that we should be aware of?" (If you are a witch; what power do you have? Vampires have normal abilities; the older you get the stronger you become. Also, if you are a vampire that walks in the daylight you have to wear a piece of jewelry that magically protects you from the rays of the sun. Not everyone has one. Also, the other ability that vampires have is the ability to compel others, and also you can create other vampires but there is a process. As for werewolves, you transform during every full moon up until the age of 19 years old, that is when you have the ability to transform willingly and not forced. Also, since you're a werewolf, you also get to find your mate. Your mate can be whomever you want, but they have to feel the physical and spiritual pull that love brings.)

Abilities: "What abilities do you have, that's not like anyone else's? What sets you apart from them?"

Dislikes: "What are your dislikes?"

Personality: "Tell us about yourself, how would you say your personality is, any vices and virtues?" (1-2 paragraphs)

Background: "Tell us about yourself, where did you grow up? Did you grow up in Sycamore all your life? How was your childhood? What are you doing now? Are you working? Are you in school? Do you have enemies? Lovers? Give us something to work with..." (1-2 paragraphs or more, make it interesting/unique cause I am going to be reading all of these, I want to get to know your characters! )

Relationship?: "What are your relationships like? Relationship with parents, siblings, people, and others?" (You can ask any other player to form relationships amongst your characters in the story, whether it be a best friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, a mother you never knew you had or the other way around. Basically anything/anyone.)

Form: "All werewolves look like lycans, stand on their two feet, and sometimes they'll run on all four. But they are not like wolves when they transform. We just want to know the color of your werewolf's fur and if they have any distinctive features to their forms or not..." (If your character is a werewolf, put in spoilers, their wolf form. If they are NOT WEREWOLVES, then just disregard this)

THEME SONG: "Thought it would be fun to know what song you would choose if your life had a theme song..."

Other: (Anything else you want us to know about your character. Any other imagery such as house, car, etc... goes in a spoiler please.)

Last edited:
WIP

angie.jpegName: "My name is Diane Delamonte"
Age: "How old do I look?... Actually don't answer that." 22 years old

Species: "I don't understand that question...creature? I'd like to believe that I'm human I hope."...she's not, she's a hybrid.

Role: "Well let's see, I turned up by the lake in a mysterious town that seems very familiar. Oh did I not mention I was covered in blood? Yeah, that would make me the Newbie"

Sexuality: "I tend to sway to whoever my soul matches vibes with."

Status: "Upper class, what you don't believe it? Well...I'm here to discover the truth behind my family name, and why they left me so damn much after their demise.

"Jewelry or no Jewelry?: "No, however, I do have a strange marking on my back ever since I can remember." It was of two single and simple lines that had one line going down my spine and the other horizontally, forming a cross." Her mother did that, but she didn't physically tattoo it on her daughter's back, but it was painful that Diane woke up not knowing what happened. Her mother put a spell on her that would temporarily bind her powers from surfacing until her 23rd birthday which is coming up very soon.

"Powers: "I am not sure yet, but coming back to this town will sure find me the answers I need...I just don't know why I left."

Abilities: "I am not quite sure... I did cut myself one time...by accident. What I saw happen next before I could even open the bandaid was that it was healing itself and my blood was absorbed back into my body. I've never told a living soul about this, and quite frankly, I don't know why I'm telling you. I guess we'll find out when the time comes as to what I am." She can heal, so her cells repair at an alarming rate way quicker than any species. She's got the same abilities as a vampire, and a witch, however, she still needs to learn how to channel and control them.

Likes: "I like swimming late at night, cooking, giving my help where I'm needed, flowers/herbs, and much more that I don't want to bore you with."

Dislikes: "My dislikes include, disrespectful people, "

Personality: "Tell us about yourself, how would you say your personality is, any vices and virtues?" (1-2 paragraphs)

Background: "What's there to tell about me really? You already know half more than I know about myself. I felt as though I was loved, but I always felt alone. My mother and father always meant well for me, and they did everything they could to keep me hidden from all their friends, and families. They even moved to the next neighboring town. You see, that may sound bad, but mother always told me that I was special and being special meant that everyone wanted a piece. You see, my mother was a witch, belonging to the most powerful coven around, but my father on the other hand was a pureblood vampire coming from a pretty wealthy family. I was a product of their love for each other, but they spent so much time trying to protect me that I barely got to know them and why they did what they did for me. I loved them though, but they got taken too quickly from this life. When I was younger, I remembered that we had moved away and I had to leave all of my friends behind, and I even remembered the grand house that we used to live in... So I did what I had to do, go back home and find answers in Covington. I had never traveled outside of the house before, but I couldn't keep on living like this, I was an orphan with nowhere to go, but back to where it all started. That night, I knew I was being watched so I had to quickly pick up the pace and hurried to make it past the river. It was too late, my suspicions were right and I went into my fight or flight mode. It was hunters, who did this and continue to do this by hunting innocent people like my mother and father. I found myself becoming something that I had never felt or witnessed before, and before I knew it I was defending myself in ways I never knew possible. I had never killed anyone before, and yet I was covered in their blood. I tried to catch my breath and not hyperventilate so that I wouldn't pass out, but I was way past calming down and missed my footing, and fell into the rushing river. That is how I ended up where I was, back in Covington, but not to a good start.

Relationship?: "I've never been in love, but I never found the time to date, I couldn't...not when people wanted me dead. I don't have any friends either...just myself and I think I'm okay with that."

Form: When she does discover what she is, a hybrid, vampire, and witch, her eyes will change to a dark golden color...more will be revealed later in the rp.

THEME SONG: "Thought it would be fun to know what song you would choose if your life had a theme song..."

Other: (Anything else you want us to know about your character. Any other imagery such as house, car, etc... goes in a spoiler please.)

Last edited:

jessica norman

thirty two

banshee

female

the outcast (student/waitress)

she/her

bisexual

Jessica is a badass bitch and she will make it known to you. She is a no-nonsense girl, sarcastic as fuck, with a repelling personality to match. However, she’s not as aggressive as her previous counterparts may have been. She’s a deadpan snarker, making sure people stay away from her, and a bit of a goth girl. Jessica has become obsessed with a lot of weird things in an attempt to have people stay away from her, but it doesn’t always work. Of course, she tries with everything.

Jessica is a lot more rational than you would think. She prefers to weigh the pros and cons before entering a situation, being somewhat indecisive. However, if you threaten her friends, she will jump right in, no questions asked. She is also a bit of a daredevil and free spirit, if you don’t come after her, she won’t come after you. She prefers to be a neutral person, but that’s not gonna last forever…is it?

Jessica strives hard for the few friends she has, as well as her family, and wants to make everyone happy. As a result, she suffers from severe anxiety and depression, and has a hard time with strangers. She’s not socially anxious, but she often comes off on the wrong foot. Despite this, she has a very strong will, and is hard to please. She has a straight face…even in the most dire of situations.

She’s also a bit of a self-proclaimed geek. As stated earlier, she does it so people will stay away from her, and turned to drugs, drinking, and smoking as her vices. She sees no way out…so why not embrace it?

LIKES: Drinking, drugs, smoking, partying, cats, Jane Austen

DISLIKES: Sunlight, water, rom-coms, Charles Dickens, homophobes

RELATIONSHIPS: Will be developed IRP

FACE CLAIM: Emeraude Tobia

ETHNICITY: Caucasian (quarter-Asian)

A Caucasian girl, with Italian, German, and French descent, though technically a quarter-Greek, Jessica has paler skin, rosier, with a slim hourglass body and a well square-jawed face. Her eyes are a dark brown-black, and her hair is black, mid length down her back, and curly. She loves to wear rouge lipstick and emerald eyeshadow as well, loves makeup. She’s usually seen with a maroon beanie, azure-blue headphones, gold bangles on each of her wrists, with her custom leather jacket, white undershirt, denim navy jeans, and black leather combat boots. No jewelry is needed of her.
- Clairaudience/Superhuman Hearing: ears are naturally tuned to a frequency only banshees can hear, used primarily for concerning death/sounds of an impeding death. Hearing on par or perhaps better than shapeshifters.
- Premonitions: Banshees possess the power to experience premonitions that allow them to sense a person's death, which usually allow them to discern how a person dies, where they die, and/or what will cause the death in the first place.
- Psychometry: Some Banshees have the ability to discern information about a person's death by making physical contact with a person or with an object belonging to the person in question.
- Banshee Scream: self-explanatory, is involunatarily used when the Banshee screams upon seeing a deceased, or as an offensive ability.
- Telekinesis: pretty self-explanatory, limited at first and reliant on her emotions, but will develop over the course of the RP.
- Supernatural Immunity: A bite from a werewolf or a vampire or other siring species will not turn them, but may cause them discomfort.
- Supernatural Sensitivity: Can automatically sense the species of the person or people around them through the energy they give off.

Jessica! OMG. What WAS your life like?

Born in LA, lived there for a bit before moving to here. Mom was a police officer. Never met my dad. We were pretty middle-class. I have a half-brother named Nigel as well. Though…don’t tell him I called him that.

Damn. You actually have a decent family. Anything major?

Nah, not really. My half-brother was around a lot, so it was mostly me and him. Mom worked. I was the kid who was beating up boys on the playground while also doing volleyball and starting a dog shelter.

Screwing girls, I assume? Girl, you want to join the Peace Corps, don’t you?

You know me girl! I’m a total Enid. But anyways, my brother’s a bit of a weirdo. Does gymnastics and is a lot more into the whole non-profit thing then I will ever be. Though…we’ve had some weird events happen to us lately.

Like what? Girl, you have a therapist, but then there’s me. Your BFFFFFF. I’m here for ya!

I know….but….there’s this new girl in town, who’s some sort of hybrid. And now, for whatever reason, I think I should make things right with you-know-who. It’s about time..

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:
info
appearance
bio/persona
other
  • info

Xiang Yun

Name || Xiang Yun
    Age || Based on phoenix years, 328. Based on human years, 32
    Gender || Male
    Role || Chief of police
    Species || Phoenix
    Sexuality || Demisexual
    Occupation || Full-time police officer / Part-time barista
    Status || Middle-class

coded by weldherwings.

• ZmMRWU9.jpg
    Name || Xiang Yun
    Age || Based on phoenix years, 328. Based on human years, 32
    Gender || Male
    Role || Chief of police
    Species || Phoenix
    Sexuality || Demisexual
    Occupation || Full-time police officer / Part-time barista
    Status || Middle-class
    Height || 6'2
    Weight || 179 lbs
    Hair Color || Black
    Eye Color || Left - Dark brown / Right - Yellowish Orange
    Distinguishing Features || Wears an eyepatch over his right eye majority of the time. Multiple scar wounds along his back ranging from claw marks to stitched up cuts.
    Jewelry || He wears a necklace that he holds dear to him and is very protective of it. The necklace is the last bit of memory he has from his village and holds a deep secret that he is still unaware of himself. [linked picture]
    Form(s) || He is capable of turning specific parts of his body into that of his phoenix form such as his arms into wings, his legs into talons, etc. He also has his completed phoenix form as well.
    Relationship(s) || N/A
    Theme Song || Lauren Aquilina - King

Last edited:
info
appearance
bio/persona
other
  • info

Xiang Yun

Name || Xiang Yun
    Age || 32
    Gender || Male
    Role || Chief of police
    Species || Phoenix
    Sexuality || Demisexual

coded by weldherwings.
Can you put this in a text bubble please, like a spoiler? Makes it easier on mobile users.

Can you put this in a text bubble please, like a spoiler? Makes it easier on mobile users.
Sorry sorry didn’t explain that well, can you take the raw code and put that in a spoiler? The code isn’t mobile friendly, that’s what I meant.

Sorry sorry didn’t explain that well, can you take the raw code and put that in a spoiler? The code isn’t mobile friendly, that’s what I meant.
No worries, I got what you meant. Im also working on making a mobile friendly version lol. It will just be tabs

Name: "Claire Delacroix."

Age: "Oh, boy. This one's awkward. Chronologically 106, biologically 18 forever. "

Species: "Witch, please."

Role: "Coven grunt."

Occupation: "Don't have a job yet. Probably going to go to school, but things have changed so much since I was alive..."

Sexuality: "Asexual."

Appearance:

1666068619230.png

"Putting the 'dead' in 'drop dead gorgeous' since 1938! But no tattoos."

Status: "I've got no possessions save the clothes on my back."

Powers: "I'm a witch, so I know the basic magics. Potions, putting little enchantments on items, simple spells- things like that. But my true talent is necromancy. I can see ghosts, call them back from the afterlife- though only with their permission, I'll never force them- and allow them to possess my body so I can make use of their skills and knowledge. I can also reanimate the corpses of animals for a few minutes, and feel like I'm getting close to doing the same with humans. Who knows, maybe one day I'll even be able to truly resurrect the dead. MWAHAHAHAA! What do you think of my 'evil necromancer' laugh? Am I overdoing it?"

Abilities: "Being undead, I'm damn near indestructible. Blow a 12-gauge round through my guts, run me over with an 18-wheeler, whatever- I'll spring right back up, fresh as a daisy. That doesn't mean I'm completely invulnerable, though. I can still be injured and destroying my head or decapitating me will put me down for the long count. Also, anti-magic fields can disrupt the necromantic energies keeping me animate, and I need to steal the life force from living organisms to remain functional (I usually use plants. Much better ethically, and it takes surprisingly little). Since my soul is missing, I have absolutely zero resistance to mind control powers. Still, I don't need to eat, sleep, or breathe, so that's nice."

Dislikes: "Don't really have any."

Personality: "Well, this is going to be interesting. For a dead lass, I'm rather lively. I prefer to be outdoors, hiking the trails and whatnot, though I also have a soft spot for reading romance novels. I'm kind and generous to a fault- if you need anything at all, come find me. I highly dislike violence, but though I refuse to throw the first punch, I'll make sure to throw the last. When working magic with the coven, I enjoy hamming it up and acting like a stereotypical evil hag, but it's all an act and everyone's well aware of it."

Background: "I was born in 1920, to a witch mother and a human father, though he knew about magic and didn't mind it all that much. Growing up in the Depression was enough to give me one, but Mom was a greenspeaker, so we always had fresh fruits and vegetables to eat. Me, my magic was more inclined towards darker arts, and the Covington witches thought I had the talent to be one of the greats. But I also suffered from epilepsy, and one night, my tongue rolled over my windpipe in a seizure, and I suffocated. A dead necromancer. Ironic, right? The coven buried me in the cemetery, and that was that.

Or so you'd think...

I don't know whether I went up or down, or even if I went anywhere at all- it's a giant blank spot in my memory. Yet last night, during a thunderstorm, lightning struck my grave. It must have done something funky with whatever necromantic energy was still in my corpse, because I. Came. Back. Though I just dug myself out of my plot, I can't help noticing there's something missing..."

Relationship?: "All the people I knew when I was alive are long dead."

THEME SONG: "I haven't actually heard it myself yet, but Don't Stop Me Now by Queen."

f0eebe303c92cb3c83e143862a5a91f8-1081140905.jpg

Janum
is 19, acearo, and a stealth trans man.
Janum is a Witchspawn and occupies the role of Oracle.
He is a lower class stockboy at the local smoke shop.

The powers of a witchspawn can vary substantially in potency and pliability. Janum benefits from the power of dreams and the subconscious plane, but holds little to no control over this ability. While he is awake, every word he hears, thinks, or says triggers bright visions to overlay themselves nauseatingly over his vision. These visions sometimes offer knowledge of reality, current events, or people that he otherwise would not be able to know; More often than not, they are senseless noise.
When he attempts to sleep, invisible forces mirror his dreams in his physical reality. Dreams of hurricanes will cause him to wake up to a room of broken furniture and a fallen tree outside his window; Dreams of home invasions will result in broken windows. Because of this uncanny curse, Janum does not sleep often and only does so under controlled conditions.

When Janum can summon their focus, their visions can be translated from noise into truth. But their attempts to distill these messages can only go so far; Two-thirds of what they see will be false, but one-third will be true.

Janum likes quiet, herbal teas, and bright colors. He dislikes being in rooms with more than five people inside, enclosed spaces, and parties.

He is profoundly restrained and reclusive. Having ordinary conversations with people often ends up overwhelming and alarming him, so he chooses to remain quiet and withdrawn. However, he has been known to open up at times. Those who've had the chance to speak with him report him as being remarkably sweet, observant, and thoughtful. However, it is equally evident that there seem to be gaps in his cognition. He will sometimes stop speaking to you mid-conversation, only to be startled when you try to start it up again as though he'd forgotten you were there. His memory is notoriously in disrepair.
Anyone within a couple of feet of Janum can smell vice thickly on him. He reeks of anything and everything that can be smoked, yet never seems to show tell-tale signs of intoxication aside from a vague sense of absentness. He is also dependent on a variety of potions to get himself functioning through the day.

Janum was born in the rural Covington home of his witch single-mother, who did everything she could for her child but also resented him deeply for his existence as a witchspawn, something she viewed as accursed. Janum's father had convinced his mother that he, too, was a witch. The day that his pregnant mother caught the man in a lie, she sacrificed him in a vie for her child's relative normalcy. Her attempt backfired; She strengthened her son's power at the cost of his ability to control it.
When he turned 18, she had, in her eyes, done everything she did to teach him to cope with his condition. He moved into an abandoned house on one of Covington's backroads and has lived there ever since.

Janum is closest with his cousin; A witch named Vivian, who tends to his potion needs. He has a few spare friendships, but largely keeps to himself.

1666181312369.png

Name:

Johnathon Pollock (Witch Slayer) (Jackie)

Male

Role:

Hunter Leader

Species:

Human

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Personality:

Jackie is a person that you’re either going to love, going to hate, or going to love to hate.

He always speaks his mind, not caring who he would scare or offends. If he has something to say, he will let you know. He can also be snarky, making comments that make him laugh but may make others uncomfortable.

He has respect for those who are self-sustained and willing to speak their mind, even if it strongly goes against his belief and values. In contrast, he strongly despises anything and anyone with authority, believing those with power are lazy and using everyone else around them as pawns for their own personal gain.

Jackie hates witches, and they are the kind that he hunts/kills the most, which earned him the nickname Witch Slayer. He sees them as the most threatening and vile supernatural creatures, being able to blend among humans while being the biggest threat to humans.

To say Jackie dislikes anything supernatural is an understatement. He’s an extremist that believes all supernatural creatures should be culled, with the only thing holding him back is the hold the Canine Council has around his neck.

“You’re letting wolves live among sheep in hopes that they will coexist with sheep. You must never forget that wolves are predators, and you are letting them lay next to their prey.”

History:

Jackie was a normal boy living a normal life in the suburbs of Britain. He had no idea about the existence of supernatural beings, only believing them to be things of fairy tale.

That was until that faithful night when his family was attacked by a witch.

His father was having an affair with a witch, and when his father decided to cut all ties with her, she decided to get revenge. The witch hunted his family down, using her magic to attack and kill Jackie’s mother and father. The witch spared Jackie, having no desire to murder a child.

Instead of Jackie being taken in by an orphanage, he was taken in by the Canine Compact, an organization of hunters who works together to attack offending supernatural creatures. Key emphasize on offending. They only hunt beings that have directly harmed humans, leaving non-offending beings alone.

The Canine Compact trained him in his teenage years, and by the ripe age of sixteen, he was ready to hunt his first target. The witch that had murdered his parents.

He made quick work with the witch, doing everything he was taught correctly and showing no mercy.

However…his hatred for witches never vanished, and soon his Witch Slaying days started.

For years on end, he hunted witches. He was careful to only hunt those who offended, as to follow the Canine Council’s rule of only hunting those who have offended. There are rumors though that he planted false evidence among innocent witches, just so he can have the pleasure of murdering them.

Recently, the Canine Council decided to move Jackie from Britain and into Covington within America, to be a leader for the hunters living within the Town. Whether the council did this because they thought Jackie to be too dangerous or did this as a way to promote Jackie is unknown.

Jackie doesn’t care either way, how different can Covington be?

• Poking people’s buttons
  • Hunting Witches
  • His miniature collection
  • His crossbow
  • Cooking
  • Hunting
  • Old B-movies
Dislikes:

• Witches
  • The Canine Council
  • Supernatural being sympathisers
  • Witches
  • Witches Covenant
  • Modern films
  • Cops
  • Authority
  • Dogs
  • Witches
Facts:

• Jackie has an odd love for miniatures, specifically those that reflect real events. He has miniatures depicting Ally and Axis soldiers and vehicles. He has recently started collecting miniatures depicting modern army vehicles and soldiers.
  • Jackie enjoys hunting, whether it would supernatural beings or normal game, he will hunt if he gets the chance. He prefers hunting with his trusty combat crossbow, having over dozens of kill count with it.
  • Jackie has a vast array of B-movie collection within his cabin home. He has a deep love for these kinds of films, bordering in nerdom, and has a strong dislike for modern films.
  • The Canine Compact has three codes they follow, and which Jackie must also follow despite his protest:
  • -Always follow and finish the job, no matter what.
  • -Only eliminate those who have offended.
  • -The Canine Council’s orders are absolute.

scroll

scroll

May we speak in flowers? It will be easier for me to understand.

Nayyirah Waheed

earth made flesh

IDUMEA.

title

idumea lynette noirwood.

30 years old

female

Species

witch & fae

sexuality

pansexual

class

middle

occupation

horticulturist & store owner | her store is simply known as the wilds. she sells all things nature related. her floral arrangements are more popular but she also offers seeds, herbs, gardening and foraging tools. sometimes the smell of freshly baked goods draws people in as well. if someone asks, she’ll be happy to share.

Landscape With A Fairy

aspidistrafly

physical

hair

black, thick, and slightly wavy. idumea’s hair soft to the touch and full of life thanks to a little magic here and there. her mane is often left loose, adorned in lovely bows and ribbons for aesthetic purposes. idumea will style it occasionally, favoring braided styles and pigtails. her hair is currently a dark auburn that’s more on the brown side.

eyes

black, almond shaped, and surrounded by long lashes. her gaze is the type that holds all the warmth of a fireplace on a cold night. they light up her face, granting those who gaze back a glimpse into her soul.

skin

warm brown, earth toned, some would say. though she wields magic, idumea prefers to leave the imperfections where they are. from moles to stretch marks and scars, they remind her that she is still human.

build

she has an endomorph body type. idumea is on the softer side though she keeps in shape through the work that she does. she stands at 5’7”.

style

vintage or old-fashion. idumea adores flowing dresses and beautifully designed corsets. with her love of lace, cotton and linen, she would fit right in worlds like that of anne of green gables and little women.

face claim

@enchanted_noir

gallery

persona

whispers follow her wherever she travels, tickling her ears and beckoning her to listen. she pays them no mind, letting them glide off of her life water or silk. a phantom to some, a mere glimpse of a flowing dress as it turns a corner or leaves a room. idumea is a young woman wrapped in mystery. one will find that getting answers from such a woman would prove to be difficult. her words can be confusing to some, for she can speak in sayings and ramblings that make little sense to the common man. with a head that seems to be permanently floating amongst the cloud, it’s best to not take her seriously. a sense of ethereality seeps from her, carrying herself with a gracefulness that is not quite human. idumea is a woman who knows herself and does not desire to let others in on the knowledge. instead she floats through life, alone but never lonely.

gentle creatures are often targets for those who believe themselves stronger. the world views kindness as weakness and emotions as something to suppress. idumea has had her runs in with those types, both human and other. they soon find out that she is not timid in the slightest. they mistake her love for peace as fear of conflict. there is a darkness in her that she inherited and wielded when the time was right. she holds grudges and demands justice for all slights against her.

within her is a power that hides just below the surface of her warm smiles and bright eyes. the power to wield it comes to her naturally, for she has had years to learn to become one with it. idumea is subtle about what she can do, modest about the power she wields from both sides of her heritage. she holds a deep love for what she is, for the sense of culture that she was able to grow up in. that love acts as fuel for her magic, nurturing it and watching it thrive like a child. there is knowledge hidden behind her ramblings and within the fairytales that she favors. she honed her craft with all the confidence of a seasoned practitioner.

【alignment】— chaotic good

【vices】— secretive, vague, emotional, vengeful, self-indulgent
【virtues】— spiritual, intuitive, patient, compassionate, modest

【likes】— autumn, baking, sewing, reading, nature walks, foraging
【dislikes】— winter, hunters, cheats, harmful spirits, senseless violence

Powers

Botanokinesis

• as the daughter of a fae and hedge witch, idumea can create and manipulate plants. under her presence they can grow in abundance or wilt. the land close to her is even influenced by her to the point where she can make it barren of plant life.

• idumea can communicate with plants through touch or telepathy. though they don’t talk with voices, they can send emotions to idumea to let her know how they feel. plants see all and thus, they can act as idumea’s eyes within the areas they’re in. images can be shown to her, events that have happened in an area. when she’s around plants they sometimes reach out for her.

Mediumship

• the “hedge” refers to the boundary between the living and the dead, or the physical and the spiritual. hedge witches are able to communicate and perceive those no longer living and the spirits not typically seen by the human eye. idumea can ask these spirits for help or allow them to possess her for a short time. with this ability she can enter the land of the death unscathed.

Witchcraft/Fae Magic

• idumea has a unique magic, a blend of hedge witch abilities and fae magic. Her heritage allows her to wield both of these types with ease. Illusions are a specialty of hers and well as transmutation due to her fae blood.

history

idumea remembers the first time that she realized that she looked different from her siblings, from the being she called father. her siblings were many and their appearances were just as vast. they shared the same eyes as their creator, a sparkling green that held all the similarities of a lush forest. her own eyes were black, the color of gemstones. the eyes of her mother. she looked so much like her mother, but her eyes were glistened like that of a doll’s. they were beautiful but unsettling. idumea will be forever ashamed to admit how something had not been right with her mother.

but she had only been a child, still wet behind the ears and basking in the affection that her father showed her. dressed pretty and spoiled rotten, how could she know that she was more possession than a living, breathing individual? she was distracted by the sparkle and shine of her gilded cage.

she was too busy distracting herself from siblings who taunted and pulled hair where flowers should have been, pinching skin that bruised too easy. at the time it seemed like only playing, her legs struggling to catch up as they ran from her, leaving her behind for the creatures of the forest to find. it was from them that she learned to connect with the world around her or let it consume her.

during moments of clarity, when her mother gazed at her with eyes shiny with unshed tears, she would tell idumea a story. in the story she spoke of a naive witch who had foolishly made a deal with a being who lurked within a large forest. the poor witch had been tricked and would forever be doomed to spend her days by the being’s side. by the time the story was finished her mother’s cheeks were wet with tears.

soon she heard stories of the fae, from behind trees where humans would often light fires and tell stories. she learned of how they snatched human children, how they took people for their own with no remorse. the product of their abductions, kept as little more than shiny possessions and bodies to create more appealing offspring. she was horrified but she was also angry, a fire burned within her that threatened to engulf her entirely.

it was during her mother’s moments of clarity that she began to teach idumea of her heritage. her father believed her mother to be completely under his spell, he let his guard down and it was his undoing. a rowan wand was used to break the spell that has been casted on her mother and it was she who struck him through the chest with an iron blade. the two of them fled quickly and there was peace for a time.

life changed again when they were attacked. a battle between the two witches and a family seeking revenge broke out. idumea would never be bothered by her siblings again but at the cost of her mother.

Headcanons

W.I.P

connections - TBA!

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

character name

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
28c776414004d862ab9c0649246f74cf.jpg

• Name: Arthur “Ironpelt" McTroy

Species: Werewolf, pure-born

Role: Werewolf Leader

Sexuality: Bisexual, female preference; polyamorous

Last edited:

Justice.

Chief P.I.

name.

"Name's Matthew Flint. Pleasure."

a.k.a.

"Matt."

age.

"Fifty-two years young. Heh."

gender.

"Male."

Species

"Fully human."

Role

"I'm the Private Investigator (1) in this town."

Occupation

"I'm a Private Investigator. I'll probably take on any job if needed."

Status

"Middle class. Not quite rich but I'm not begging for scraps."

Sexuality

"Heterosexual, not that it quite matters now."

visage.

height.

5'11

appearance.

With both age and stress catching up to him, Matthew now sports graying hair that he keeps as tidy as possible— though that gets thrown out of the window once he gets to work as he frequently runs his hands through it. He does seem to want to put in the effort of keeping a clean and sharp appearance but the lack of time and stress of work catches up too fast for him to actually do anything about it. He can mostly be seen in loose, casual clothing— only ever changing his outfit to a more formal one when he's meeting with the mayor or someone in a position of power. He keeps a concealed handgun with him at all times that he only uses in emergencies (note: supernaturals).

faceclaim.

George Clooney

♡coded by uxie♡

Name: "Belle Harris. And please, skip the Beauty and the Beast jokes."

Species: "Half-demon witch."

Role: "Coven quartermaster. Basically, if you need an enchanted object or a ritual ingredient, I can either get it myself, or know where you can. Just be warned, dealing with some of my suppliers can be pricey, and not monetarily."

Job: "Freelance engineer, work-from-home. Pays the bills at least. I also do some recruiting for Dad- you'd be amazed what people will sell their soul for... "

Sexuality: "Apathetic on that score."

Appearance:

1666589242891.png

"It's kind of complicated. This is what most people see, but anyone with Truesight will notice several key differences. First, there's a dull gray smoky essence inside me that's slowly corrupting and twisting my body. Thanks, Dad! Secondly, they'll see that I'm covered in demonic runes. Tattooed on my skin, woven into my muscles, etched on my bones- even carved into the tattered remains of my soul. These are the texts of various demonic and eldritch contracts I've signed."

Powers: "I've got a few tricks not available to the standard witch, thanks to my bloodline. I'm very good at summoning magic, especially demons, though I do dip my toe in the baby pool section of Lovecraft once in a while. I'm also an expert at making tools, whether magical, mundane, or a combination thereof. Finally, I can enter the dreamscape of anyone who's asleep and change it to my will, though I have to be actually touching them. Does come with a downside, though. The power of faith can repel and burn me. Christian artifacts and symbols hurt the worst, but any religion's holy objects can do the job. What matters is belief- a cross held by a hard-line atheist won't do squat, while a holy scroll held by a Shinto priest once made me vomit for a day and a half."

Likes: "A warm fire, a good nap, and a friend by my side."

Dislikes: "Cold weather and adventure- I'd much rather be doing nothing, thank you."

Personality: "As mellow as they come. Very even keeled, some would even say emotionless, though I wouldn't go that far. Always planning for the future, looking ahead- it's gotten me where I am so far."

History: "Every small town has its princesses, but they're usually metaphorical. Not so in my case.

See, my father is Belphegor, Demon Lord of Sloth and Invention, unchallenged monarch of the Fourth Circle of Hell. I guess you could say I'm a royal bastard- mother was mortal, so I've no claim to the throne. Still, it was nice growing up. Only the best of everything for Daddy's little Hellspawn. I've come up to the mortal world to live, but I still have a vacation home next to Dad's castle."

Theme song: "Of course it would have to be Highway to Hell!"

Other: "Meet Jikariel, my familiar. She's a demon I made from a piece of my own soul a few years ago. She serves kind of like a secretary, helps me keep track of all the various ritual magics and payments I have to do."

1667184653021.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back