• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Thief Roleplay

SnowStorm42

I have this concept of a kingdom where there are two guilds of thieves, one with a moral code of no killing and specific on who to steal from (the rich) but organized, another thief guild with no morals on who they steal from or killing but they are disorganized and have in fighting. All the while theres a council of royals and a king who are either tyrannical/corrupt (or not) who want to crush both guilds.

Don't know if thats an interesting concept or not. Was wondering if anyone would join something like that or if adding something like magic would change things (although I'd like to avoid magic)

Lmk what yall think

You have the start of something interesting, a little more fleshing out and you might have a solid concept I can get behind. I'm partial towards fantasy inclusions myself.

You have the start of something interesting, a little more fleshing out and you might have a solid concept I can get behind. I'm partial towards fantasy inclusions myself.
I have a map and stuff ready I just need interest and opinions and I think its set

Woah, I adore this concept, it sounds very fun! The only thing I would add would be just a bit more details that might catch the other roleplayer’s eye! Like:

The name of the kingdom
How did the kingdom become corrupted?
Are there any more people willing to help?
Do the thief groups know eachother?
Are there any other races?
Apart from the royalty, is there anyone else trying to stop the thief groups?

and other stuff that might help more people join! If I was me, I’ll definitely join... Could I get pinged when the roleplay ((OOC)) is posted? I’d love to join with my character!

Woah, I adore this concept, it sounds very fun! The only thing I would add would be just a bit more details that might catch the other roleplayer’s eye! Like:

The name of the kingdom
How did the kingdom become corrupted?
Are there any more people willing to help?
Do the thief groups know eachother?
Are there any other races?
Apart from the royalty, is there anyone else trying to stop the thief groups?

and other stuff that might help more people join! If I was me, I’ll definitely join... Could I get pinged when the roleplay ((OOC)) is posted? I’d love to join with my character!
Absolutely! I'm working on writing it on the side so I can just copy and paste it when I'm ready to make it so I'll let you know!
And those are a few things I hadn't thought of but might definitely are good ideas

Definitely think the corruption would be royals stealing from the townspeople or just being downright bad to them. Could stem into the royal family and not just the council. Could also make a special group of guards that try to specifically combat the thieves guilds

What're the roleplayers going to be in this roleplay?
They can choose anything between a merchant, a thief from one of the two guilds, a guard, a noblesman, someone from the royal family. Some other options possibly if i can think of any that would be good

Edit: A commoner/peasant as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back