• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They're here (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I don't know why that happens so much, I was apart of an RP that was super hyped up that never started. It's kinda sad cause there are some really good ideas out there that just die off before it can get anywhere. :/

I'm sorry about that, I got a bit lost with where all the characters were and decided to wait for the others to reply before jumping in, then it completely slipped my mind ;-;

I'm sorry about that, I got a bit lost with where all the characters were and decided to wait for the others to reply before jumping in, then it completely slipped my mind ;-;
Oh that's alright! I'm happy to continue if people still want to... I'm not sure what happened with the others though, or if they will be coming back.

I don't think we can get people to come back, but if you, KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy , and maybe Miaow Miaow (if they decide to stick around) would like to continue, we can keep going. We only need three people for a group rp. You guys have stuck around for a long time, and I really appreciate it. Unless you two stop being interested, we can continue!

and to everyone else ( crow. crow. KittOnyx KittOnyx ) who joined and I assume ghosted, your all welcome back if you decide to rejoin, characters can be introduced even if we get way into the story.

That sounds good what all did I miss and where are the characters at now
You didn't miss much other than intro posts, no one really responded after the first round of posts. Everyone is pretty much wandering around. Jesse went out to search for others to join him on the journey to the safe haven, and I think KaigerGalaxy's character just found the city (they can correct me if I'm wrong). SCUD SCUD also joined but I'm not sure if they will continue with us.

All characters are either in the city or arriving at the city

I don't think we can get people to come back, but if you, KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy , and maybe Miaow Miaow (if they decide to stick around) would like to continue, we can keep going. We only need three people for a group rp. You guys have stuck around for a long time, and I really appreciate it. Unless you two stop being interested, we can continue!

and to everyone else ( crow. crow. KittOnyx KittOnyx ) who joined and I assume ghosted, your all welcome back if you decide to rejoin, characters can be introduced even if we get way into the story.
Yo, my bad. I'm good with continuing. I'll get a post up sometime this week for sure.

wrvng wrvng hello! You haven't posted in a while so I wanted to @ you in case you weren't getting notifications. Of course if you're just busy that's fine, there's no rush! Just want to make sure you're not falling behind because of the website... Although I don't know if this will go through the notifications 😬 anyway, I hope you're doing well!

I think it’s my email it’s being spammed so I don’t receive notifications. Ima make a new one soon

I’m still here I’m sorry are you guys down to move it to something like discord or something? It might be easier to keep up with cause I don’t get any notifications

I could move to discord, but my responses will become much slower since I can't access discord on school's wifi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back