• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy They're Here (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The first pole is coming soon so we can decide where to go, but this will be after we get out of the whole hoard situation, so be ready for that! :)

Oh I didn't I just said that just in case someone was like ItS alreAdy 12 ThOuGh, not that I expect you to but you never know. I got up a post early by the way.

It's been 4 days since the first post has been up, and I just like to give a reminder that there's a one week limit before we move on! Just so you know when I'm doing this I'm not rushing you, just giving y'all a heads up. You can miss the deadline and rejoin when ready if needed but I'd like a heads up if y'all will be missing it so I know you haven't ghosted the rp! I understand people are busy so no rush, y'all still got 3 days! Hope you're having a great weekend! (I'm pretty sure one of you guys said you don't post on weekends anyway)

It's been 4 days since the first post has been up, and I just like to give a reminder that there's a one week limit before we move on! Just so you know when I'm doing this I'm not rushing you, just giving y'all a heads up. You can miss the deadline and rejoin when ready if needed but I'd like a heads up if y'all will be missing it so I know you haven't ghosted the rp! I understand people are busy so no rush, y'all still got 3 days! Hope you're having a great weekend! (I'm pretty sure one of you guys said you don't post on weekends anyway)
Sorry, I took so long school just started for me and I'm trying to balance school with everything else.

Hey guys, sorry to do this, but I don't think my availability is going to work out here. Since we aren't too far into the story, I'm going to go ahead and drop out now before it becomes an issue in the future. Thanks for understanding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back