• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy They're Here (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll be creating it and putting up the first post once I get home. Note: the rp will start off in the town, the event that will draw them together is a raid from the creatures who will start searching the town. Everyone should head to the town hall - in the center of the town square- after this happens so they can all meet up. this is the only time I will be discussing plot events! This is just to get people together!

So y'all still gotta wait a few hours xD it's only 10 am here and I get home at 4 pm (or a lil later) and I don't know how to link things on mobile. If y'all can explain how to copy and paste links on mobile though I may be able to get it up earlier, otherwise it's time to play the waiting game!

If you press and hold on the link it should highlight part, if not all, of the link. If it only does part, you should have two blue drop looking things that you can drag to select more text

I use the app unfortunately and no links are available. If y'all are really excited though I can create the IC thread now and you guys can search for it on the search bar! Then once I get home I'll link it. The thread will be called They're Here (IC)

Man I checked this last night and nothing. Check it this morning and not only are we down a couple people, but the roleplay has started haha what a whirlwind

Oh and also Colonel Autumn Colonel Autumn your character doesn't need to eat other people to survive, there's enough food for everyone- I guess if he just eats people for no reason just make sure to calm it down a bit-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back