• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy They're Here (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
it's ok but, i kind of prefer the characters thinking up where they go, I think absolute freedom in a roleplay is what they are good for.

After some discussion, my character lives again...I think.....
Anyway, I like the poll idea. It gives options, but stays structured, kind of like a click and point game.

if you read my character and his personality, you might just realize he will probably hate you at first, since you once lived a wealthy privelaged life while he was in the military and watching his friends die in toxic gas.

So far we have 6 people, (not including myself) so I'll be waiting until Thursday, or starting once there are 4 more people. Do you guys want a major event to cause people to get to know each other or do y'all just want a ton of coincidental meet ups (a few characters may know each other already though)

I think major event as well. Herding them all together will give everyone something to reply to so no one gets stuck on their own in my opinion.

yeah, I am thinking it would be harder for Danaper Williams not to kill everyone if it was by coincidence instead of something happened to force them to get along

Users who are viewing this thread

Back