• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy They're Here (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey Speck! Can we have descriptions of the locations in Lore? It will definitely help set the scene and help us get a grasp of the situation and aid with our interactions with the world.

Sure! I'll get working on that and tell you when I'm finished. There are a few other things I need to add anyway

Last edited:
So, I just wanted to give credit for my character portrait to the guy who does Warhammer 40k art, my portrait is of a Death Korps of Krieg soldier, but it will work for this right?

Hello all, I've never done a group RP before, but I've been wanting to for a while and after a bit of lurking this one has finally caught my interest, so if you guys are willing to work with me I'd be happy to join. I'll post my CS in a sec here, someone let me know if it's not enough/too much.

So I want to discuss how I will be hosting the rp. I want to make this RP as fun as possible, so I came up with a way

if we did this i would give you all multiple choices of where to go (ex: say a character got hurt. I would put a pole in the ooc like this

Go to the city

Go to the well

Go the bandits road

Each location would affect the story so the order of events would be randomized through that.) Note: this will only affect how we travel, not the story or your characters. If you have any other ideas please tell me! I won't be offended if you don't like it, this is so we can all agree on a way to travel without major discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back