• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy They're Here (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Good new y'all! Looks like we have 2 (maybe 3 if the other comes back) new players! They will be putting up CS's pretty soon! That bumps us back up to 5-6 players!

Hey I was wondering if it was cool if I could join this rp It looks pretty cool and is there a description of it I can read? I’m still learning how to work this app I just joined today

Of course you can join! We'd love to have new players. If you go to the lore thread some stuff will be explained (if you scroll to the top just under the next page button are links to all the other threads) and then you will have to make a character sheet, which a guideline is given in the character sheet thread. After you've done that you will have to go to the In character thread to start posting. The in character thread is linked in the recruitment post, which is linked at the top under Other. I know this is a lot, but you'll get used to it. If you need anymore help I'll try my best, but for now I've gotta go and will be on tomorrow.

Of course you can join! We'd love to have new players. If you go to the lore thread some stuff will be explained (if you scroll to the top just under the next page button are links to all the other threads) and then you will have to make a character sheet, which a guideline is given in the character sheet thread. After you've done that you will have to go to the In character thread to start posting. The in character thread is linked in the recruitment post, which is linked at the top under Other. I know this is a lot, but you'll get used to it. If you need anymore help I'll try my best, but for now I've gotta go and will be on tomorrow.
Alright thank you so much I’ll write up my character sheet either later tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you! Could I get a little catch up on what’s happened so far and the best place to start off at
So far all we've done is got the characters together through making a hoard go through the town. They are running in the forest at the moment, away from the creatures, so you can start off somewhere there to run into the group or something.

Alright I ended up making a reply cause I don’t think the shapeshifter girl is there with us yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back