• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern They Walk Among Us - Supernatural Secret Agents RP

Shannon Trevor

One Thousand Club
Welcome to the Internal Security Agency. Don't let the dull designation fool you newbie, the ISA has a very specific purpose: To protect the USA and its interests abroad from the supernatural, paranormal and unexplained.

ISA Agents undertake missions to track, capture and if necessary, kill dangerous unearthly threats.

Vampires, Werewolves, Mummies, Aliens and Fae. They all exist and all pose a threat.

Good luck, Agent.

Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to check out my pitch for a setting that's been floating around my head for a while now.

What I'm looking for is a fellow literate role player who is patient with the demands of life outside this site but is interested in talking OOC and brainstorming ideas and plotlines with me.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back