• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy They Have Come to Town (Always Open)

LunaticLove

Queen of the Nerds
As the fog rolls over the hills of a small town, the children wake their parents with the simple words, "they have come to town!" People of the town watch as off in the distance on those dewy hills, a row of moving trailers and cages rolls into place and a large striped tent is slowly raised. Later in the day, the flyers are put up and the tickets are sold. Today is circus day!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the circus! Join this abnormal circus with fanciful creatures from mermaids to magic casters and everything in between. However, be warned, things are not always so great behind the scenes for performers. After all, you are all freaks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested let me know below. This is a reworking of The Carnival rp that died before its first performance.

Character forum: Fantasy - They Have Come Characters

Last edited:
Hello! I'm definitely interested in maybe playing a snake charmer/hybrid like character.

I'll most likely make another character that is a carnie since there seems to be only one

I'm interested! I'll pass by in the morning and see if I can adapt an old character from another circus RP to this one, I miss playing Nolan!
He'll probably remain being a circus clown >w<

I'm interested! I'll pass by in the morning and see if I can adapt an old character from another circus RP to this one, I miss playing Nolan!
He'll probably remain being a circus clown >w<
Uhh, I think this is a different Rp than the one you were in previously but okay

Uhh, I think this is a different Rp than the one you were in previously but okay
I'm aware, that's why I said adapt... Not reuse
Sorry if that wasn't as clear... But it's basically tweaking an older character from a different RP to fit this one. The genre and settings are quite similar, so it could work >w<

It's something I do sometimes, just so that characters won't be left to accumulate dust forever u.u

Have an idea for a character if you're still accepting.

It might be unfortunately dead, we haven't heard of the GM in months... I hope they're okay ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back