• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic They Grow Up So Fast (A.I x Creator)

fortifiedREX

Wanderer
The thoughts fresh on my brain and its SO entertaining, I hope to write a slow burn between a Genius scientist and their recently created AI. Of course the whole world against them because I dont do small and dystopian futures are ALWAYS fun to be apart of..... right? ANYWAYS this rp's main plot point (Besides the fire that will be slowlying engulfing both of our oc's and everything around them) will be the moral and ethical problems with engineering sentience the sympathy for ALL sentience against the belief that only those truly 'alive' can be sentient. and of course what sentience and consciousness is in the first place! I left this thread short and simple because I want to do the world building as we RP. Our starting point will be talked about in PM's as we get to know each other's writing style so if this idea Interests you I beg you to message me! I love hearing new ideas and interesting views so all are welcome <3

Couple starter ideas since im still focused on topic

Corporation or government contract to develop a powerful AI so the amount of actual human labor needed infront of a computer is no longer required, could be a more physical threat like missile and drone control(government obv). To a corporation wanting to cut the human element out of its work force entirely, either way the threat to human lives remains and gives your character even more reason to take their research away once its close to completion

This could also just be a basement project by your character in an effort to make the world a better place, as theoretically an AI once connected to the world would have limitless ways to change the world for better... or for worse

I really want this as open as possible as the possibilities for creative ideas shrink with any SOLID input from me, so hit me with any motivated idea that strikes you and we'll take it from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back