• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (They found her...) Cape Werpie (...on the beach?)

Pomtormo

Anime Mom
Cape Werpie. The sort of place you visit in the summer then forget about the rest of the year. As if it only exists in sunny snapshots, in warm memories, when you're present. But to the locals-It's home. All of Werpie's Picturesque costal views and New England architecture the setting of their daily lives. It's fall now and tourist season is officially coming to a close. Normally the Cape's residents would be entering a sort of sleepy stasis but the town is turned upside down when the prom queen turns up in a body bag. Everyone from the quiet town is sent reeling from the news. Tensions have begun rise just how long will it take until they bubble over?

So that's what I've pieced together so far. I am willing to change things to better fit whatever we want to do! Think Twin Peaks, Riverdale, Pretty Little Liars even. Who's our killer the boyfriend? An ex? An out of towner? Our Prom Queen's sister? I tried to keep it vague so we can all figure it out together....if there's any interest of course!

I'm Toria, 24, and queer. So this RP is 100% LGBTQ+ friendly! Longtime role-player but I just joined rpnation! I
am really craving some sort of murder mystery/horror/slasher situation. Let me know if you are too! I have some character ideas myself but I'll wait and see what people are thinking (:

Hey. I would love to do this plot. It sounds interesting. I'm a minor, though, so I completely understand if you don't want to roleplay.

Oh cool! And I'm fine with rping with you! I figure it will be pg-13 the 13 being for the you know...murder hahaha. Maybe some light 'adult' language so if you're cool with that so am I! (:

I'm glad you're okay with me being a minor. By the way, don't worry too much about cursing. Adult language is completely fine. It doesn't bother me.

Cool beans! Did you have any character ideas? Maybe we can work on fleshing out some details while we wait to see if others join! I can tell you my light plans if you need some inspiration! (:

I had a few ideas for my character. Since I don't want to bore you with unnecessary information, what would you like to know about them?

Uhhh maybe just a short little description? Name age something about them sort of stuff just so I know if I should make character(s) to work off them better.

Last edited:
Face claim: Skai Jackson (F) & Angel Parmar (M)

Name: Jesse Walker
Gender/sex: Depends on what you prefer.
Personality: Jesse is affable and playful, showing respect for everyone, even those who are perceived as lower than themselves. They are also quick thinking and crafty and are thus able to save themselves from varying amounts of danger. Jesse's most widely known traits are their wholesomness and charisma. In contrast to this, Jesse is also rather mischievous, a scrappy, free spirited rebel with a head full of curiosity, optimism and arrogance. Jesse has a habit of finding themselves in self-inflicted trouble - often comical and sometimes highly consequential.

Let me know if you need anything else! I'm sorry about the late reply. My cats were being very irritating and they wouldn't let me get anything done.

Awh they sound so precious! Also works well because my girl is kind of a mean girl. I think their energies will feed off eachother well. And Jesse can be whatever you prefer but my main is going to be a female! Does Jesse have a relationship with the Prom Queen? If so what was it? I'm typing up a little about for my character atm but wanted to get this up so you know I'm still around hahah.

Thank you! I'm glad you like them. I usually have my characters be females, but for this role, I think they'll be male. I need more practice with them. Does that work for you? Let's say that Jesse did have a relationship ship with the Prom Queen. Maybe a boyfriend or an ex?

Almost done with my little bio! And cool sounds good. That would also mean our characters already will know each other because Quinn (my girl) is one of the Prom Queen's 'friends'. If you know what I mean. You can pick if their PQ's ex or 'current' partner but be warned if they're her ex I feel like people will be suspicious of him xD Also I guess we gotta name Prom Queen now huh hahah.

Faceclaim: Emily Bador

Name: Quincey 'Quinn' Lee Curtis
Gender/Sex: Female
Personality: Quinn Curtis, some would say she's an acquired taste, she would say good luck even taking a bite. With a gap in her teeth and a sharp tongue the girl has fought to keep herself in with the 'popular' kids. An insecure virgo hiding behind a set of blunt bangs. But when her best friend (Prom Queen) winds up in a body bag people begin to wonder, were they really as friendly with eachother as they seemed? With eyes on her Quinn decides to do her own investigation into things....but why? (Wanted to keep some things hidden for plot but don't worry you'll learn all about her.)

I think that Jesse will be Prom Queen's ex-boyfriend. It'll be a bit more interesting that way. Is there anything else we should discuss until more people join? I absolutely adore your character (very relatable personality, unfortunately) and her face claim.

I'm glad you like her she's kind of a asshole but she's my asshole you'll see soon enough hahah xD Her FC is so pretty omg the freckles I'm jealous xD

Also love that Jesse is Prom Queen's ex can't wait to accuse him of muder hahah xD

I can't think of anything else we need to discuss. I'll be making atleast one other character but hopefully some other people will join so I want to hold off on posting them. Ahh I'm so excited though haha.

We'd love to have you join us (: Just give us a little character blurb and their relationship with the Unnamed Prom Queen if any!

Just FYI anyone looking to join I am about to conk out so feel free to post a little character blurb here including the relationship (if any) to the unnamed Prom Queen. I'll scan through (and most likely approve) them all tomorrow. I'll also work on setting up an official thread and character page ect. tomorrow morning! Super excited to start this with you all!

mind if i jump in? i'll edit my post with my character blurb since i'm still finding a faceclaim
edit: *breakdances*

Faceclaim: Jenny Dare Paulin (more specificly this image)

Name: Harrington "Hare" Acker
Gender/Sex: Nonbinary - they/them (she/her when feeling feminine)
Personality: Cautious, standoffish, and hard to get; three descriptors to describe Harrington. They're a rather recent addition to the town, an out-of-towner, as they didn't grow up here-instead they moved here over the summer during the middle of the tourist season thanks to their father, whom is a freelance worker. As such, Harrington is often suspicious of others and distant with small talk unless something piques their interest. This constant suspicious often manifests as a wary look behind the back or speed walking to a place, and is fiercely defensive when questioned. However, her vices include sweets-man, she would give anything to have one. Oh, and she likes music as well (indie stuff like The Oh Hellos, The Longest Johns, LORDE, that stuff. they're really good ^^)

Last edited:
Faceclaim: Kirsten Vangsness

Name: Jacky Whitman
Gender/Sex: Female

Personality: Jacky Whitman, teacher’s pet, four-eyes, or maybe you’d just call her a straight up nerd. This girl has a timid-like attitude mixed with a bit of cowardice, she doesn’t like to take many risks and sticks to what she knows. But then again, what sort of “big risks” could you possibly take in old Werpie? You can often find Jacky at the school library, either checking out an arm- load of books or tutoring other students for extra credit, one of those students being the prom queen. Miss Whitman, one of the few students who manages to keep a 4.0 during these chilling events. Could she possibly be a suspect, or another innocent student who just happened to have a few school related ties with the prom queen?

korr korr and blitzfritz blitzfritz Welcome to Werpie! Hahaha. Jacky and Hare seem fun!

I love Harrington's name super cool. I know that Quinn is gonna butt heads with them and I can't wait haha.

And poor Jacky, Quinn will chew her up and spit her out haha.

I'm going to make a second male character just to help even up the numbers a little after I post him here I'll make our shiny new threads!

I think we can still accept one or two more people if anyone else wants to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back