• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy They Don't Care About Us

Kloudy Kloudy
Is this his fault?
21.png

RS_1200x800_20161028_BK1UNDEAD30z-a.jpg

They look more like living monsters :d

They look more like living monsters :d If you read this and tell me Hufflepuff is the best, I'll give you a reward.
You know, they do look kinda cute... Mind if I keep one as a pet?
Well... You can't have a gallery without any art. : )
You call that art! Disgusting! I'll show you true art!

Here fest your eyes upon this!
57efe583626d8.gif

RPN: User [Umber] has been banned. Reason - Showing enough gore to squick out the Dark Wizard himself.

Last edited:
Im curious to know what this whole #21 thing means :v
Much mystery. Such wow.

Much mystery. Such wow.
Same, although whenever I find mystery, I usually counter it with my own mystery. Such as, why does my character harbour so many apparently self-inflicted scars all across his body?

Im curious to know what this whole #21 thing means :v I like hiding things in the quotes,

Much mystery. Such wow.
I must speak in the Doge-tongue or hid in the abyss of white lest the Fell Moderators find me, for if they find me they will commit unspeakable horrors onto my very soul
Question Ask, You Post 21? Yes or No? Me confusion. Much mystery.

Same, although whenever I find mystery, I usually counter it with my own mystery. Such as, why does my character harbour so many apparently self-inflicted scars all across his body?
Very dark, Such intrigue
I blame MI6 or the FBI. that's the sort of thing secret government organisations so.

I must speak in the Doge-tongue or hid in the abyss of white lest the Fell Moderators find me, for if they find me they will commit unspeakable horrors onto my very soul
Question Ask, You Post 21? Yes or No? Me confusion. Much mystery.

Very dark, Such intrigue
I blame MI6 or the FBI. that's the sort of thing secret government organisations so.
the 21 and the corpses were all hidden links in Dream's post. xD I simply found them and brought them into the light

the 21 and the corpses were all hidden links in Dream's post. xD I simply found them and brought them into the light
OTE]
Ah, I see where the the 21 comes from (Itchy hands = + suffering and +int) but where do the corpses come from (ignoring Kloudy Kloudy murderous tendencies)?

Wow- Such clever! many unmysteries. How itchy, Very hand.

Much mystery. Such wow.
You go guurl!!!

Guess what?! I am still alive...barely...... X.x
But regardless, seeing that Miss Juju is so curious about the clue, I feel obligated to offer one more hint! The riddle exist to let some of you figure it out anyway, if you don't mind partial spoiler, that is.

Much mystery. Such wow.
Hint:
The answer is just around the corner.

Let me join in the fun!!!
I was lurking this thread for a while since this seems very interesting.

Anyway so the #21 is the post number, since post numbers appear in the corner of a post huh? I found this link hidden in Dreamtique Dreamtique post, the one numbered 21: Mass hysteria - Wikipedia

"A nun of a French convent{15th century} inexplicably began to meow like a cat, shortly leading to the other nuns in the convent also meowing.[7] Eventually all the nuns would meow together for a certain period every day, leaving the surrounding community astonished. This did not stop until the police threatened to whip the nuns.[8]"

Wtf...

Let me join in the fun!!!
I was lurking this thread for a while since this seems very interesting.

Anyway so the #21 is the post number, since post numbers appear in the corner of a post huh? I found this link hidden in Dreamtique Dreamtique post, the one numbered 21: Mass hysteria - Wikipedia

"A nun of a French convent{15th century} inexplicably began to meow like a cat, shortly leading to the other nuns in the convent also meowing.[7] Eventually all the nuns would meow together for a certain period every day, leaving the surrounding community astonished. This did not stop until the police threatened to whip the nuns.[8]"

Wtf...
Wow, good find!
I enjoyed the dancing plague though lol
DANCE TIL YOURE DED!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back