• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern They Bite, Alright (Zombie Apocalypse RP) (Open and Accepting)

Definitely interested as well.

(Second time saying this, my last time went up twice and then deleted both when I tried to get rid of the second one. Weird.)

They Bite, Alright

About

In this Zombie Apocalypse RP, you will create a character, or a multitude of characters to survive the changing world. There will be a single main plot that changes depending on group consensus, and/or individual action. Along with a main plot, there will be several sub plots to add extra characterization. The roleplay borrows some elements from The Walking Dead Comic series. The goal is to create an RP, where a band of survivors try and survive the apocalypse, while learning about the outbreak and zombies. Therefore, it is recommended to establish some connection with the band of survivors' for your characters, until there's reason to leave the group for other goals. For the first part of the roleplay, it will focus on one of the many outbreaks starting in a hospital.

Story

Our story began in Portland City Hospital, where several patients with an unusual fever were cared for by the hospital staff. Each patient seemed to have a bite, or mark on their body. Alongside the patients are hospital staff, visitors, other patients, and other individuals who have some connection with the hospital. It wasn't long before one of the patients with the unusual fever died and proceeded to bite a doctor.

Word is spread about the mishap, and individuals in the hospital are ordered to evacuated. What will your characters do?

Characters

Each roleplayer can have at most five characters (You can have more than that too, but only if it makes sense). It is recommended for the first part of the roleplay to create a main character(s) that is located in Portland, Oregon at or near the Hospital. You can have characters outside of the hospital, but the focus will be on the hospital for the beginning of the roleplay. The reason why I allow roleplayers to have a large amount of characters is because characters will die frequently in this roleplay, besides the main character(s). If you ever want to make a new main character(s), that is always a possibility.

Rules

1. Follow the RPN rules.
2. Write at minimum two paragraphs per post with at least four sentences per paragraph for each main character.
3. Post weekly about your main character(s), so if you have two main characters, you post twice in that week.
4. Try and attempt to be realistic with your character. I'll let you know, if I believe that's not the case.
5. If you need to take a break, or leave the RP, depending on the character, they'll die, or have a reason to be away from the group.
6. For side characters, you can choose to include them heavily or not, there's no requirement on writing length/posts. However, if you want to make them relevant, it's recommended to post weekly about your side characters.
7. I'll add more rules, if something arises.

Interest and Links

If you're interested in the roleplay, leave a reply along with any questions you have about the roleplay. I'll get up links, once I've about five other individuals interested in this roleplay.

Link 1: Main Character Sign Up
Link 2: Main RP Thread
Link 3: OOC Thread
Link 4: Side Character Sign Up
Link 5: Information/Lore Thread
Hey, hey! If you're still looking for role players to fill up the roster, I'm plenty interested in a good, ol' zombie apocalypse.

Hey, hey! If you're still looking for role players to fill up the roster, I'm plenty interested in a good, ol' zombie apocalypse.

I'm accepting an unlimited amount of roleplayers at the moment, just in case if people lose interest/drop, so yeah there's still room to join. Feel free to make a character in the sign up sheet and ask any questions in the OOC chat. Thank you for your interest.

I'm accepting an unlimited amount of roleplayers at the moment, just in case if people lose interest/drop, so yeah there's still room to join. Feel free to make a character in the sign up sheet and ask any questions in the OOC chat. Thank you for your interest.
Thanks for the opportunity! I'll get that character sheet done as soon as I'm able.

Really interested, always been a fan of zombie rps

Your interest is welcome. Feel free to make a character and chat in the OOC.

Interested!

If I can join: I will try to get my sheet up by tomorrow.

There's an unlimited amount of spots, so you're free to make a character. If you have other questions, feel free to use the OOC or DM me.

Can I participate in this RP? I've never done it before but I'd still be interested in this as my first official rp.

You can participate. However, I recommend using the RPN tutorials to catch up on how to roleplay. After your first post, I can see what you need work on. Just remember to follow the current rules in place! Feel free to make a character and chat in the OOC.

Oh my god I am DYING!

I just wrote my english finals and saw that Duckler Duckler 's character is from Nova Scotia. And we have listened to a hearing exam about Nova Scotia oh my god

Id love to join. Has the roleplay started yet or will it be starting soon?

The roleplay will be starting after Sunday. I will likely get a post up on Sunday or Saturday, but I won't have it officially start till the end of Sunday. Even if the roleplay has begun, we can discuss how to introduce your character, should you make the sheet a week later, or a month later. Feel free to make a character in the sign up sheets and ask questions in the OOC. Thank you for your interest.

Are you still accepting? I would love to join this rp :D

Yes, we are always accepting, so feel free to make a character in the sign up sheet and ask questions in the OOC sheet. Thank you for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back