• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They Bite, Alright - OOC

Lewisia Lewisia

Hey, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to drop this roleplay.
With how many characters there are and with my finals coming up, It's a bit overwhelming and I don't have much time to get online as often as I'd like to. It would become a challenge to read through everyone's posts and keep up with replies.
Again, I am really sorry for any inconveniences this may cause, feel free to do as you wish with my character.

Lewisia Lewisia

Hey, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to drop this roleplay.
With how many characters there are and with my finals coming up, It's a bit overwhelming and I don't have much time to get online as often as I'd like to. It would become a challenge to read through everyone's posts and keep up with replies.
Again, I am really sorry for any inconveniences this may cause, feel free to do as you wish with my character.

It's no big deal. It is certainly challenging to read everything, but you don't need to do so to keep up to date. My weekly posts will recap on everyone's posts. You're free to rejoin anytime, just let me know. Depending on your character, after I look at them, I'll determine what happens next week, if you still choose to drop the RP.

Lewisia Lewisia My CS is done and ready! <3

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check up on it tomorrow most likely, or tonight, if I finish my work.

Are you still accepting Lewisia Lewisia ?

Since I'm only one person, I cannot moderate everyone to the level of detail of a short group roleplay, so you'll have to be autonomous in every aspect of your characters apart from the goal you wish to achieve with a single main character. If that's fine by you, then you're free to apply.

I posted again.... If thats not allowed I'll take it down. I have to go to work for the better part of the next 24 hours so I'd figure I'd get it out now.

Cherry is out of the hospital, but she's trying to get some info, yelling into the crowd. If anyone would like to interact - please do!

Last edited:
Sorry, I haven't posted in a few days - I have been working a lot. I have full intentions of getting out a post tomorrow during the day. I should have plenty of time to do it too (Particularly boo. boo. since I know you tagged me in your IC post)

I'll submit my post tomorrow. I have been in darkness since 5th so i will take tonight to read through the posts before submitting mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back