Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Extradition." Silver repeated back at him, then laughed happily, pleased with the new word added to her - admittedly limited - vocabulary. "Ext-ra-dition! Extradition!"

She really was happy with the sound of that word, and the important feel of it. Silver probably wouldn't stop repeating it until everyone hated it.

"I don't think I can draw Solitary, because I was ...umm...I don't know the word...Blinded?...I had a thing over my eyes, but I can draw the way there! And I'll help you in any other way I can!"

As she said, she had literally no one to tell, so no worries on that front.

Alice slowly took everything in. Grinning as she looked up at Jasper. "Okay I'm in! As far as my telling anyone. I think you know me well enough by now that I would prefer to be out of here." She hugged Jasper around his waist. "Sorry, I have just been wanting to escape for so long, you are like a miracle." She stepped back quickly so she wouldn't involuntarily shock him. Her eyes went to silver, "I still wanna clean you up but fine". She then looked up at Will, "what do you say?". She was so excited that she was back into a hyper state and had to force herself to calm down.
@KasperXIII @SilverFerae @Athanas

Will listened to Jasper thoughtfully, carefully considering the proposal that was laid before him. Jasper sure seemed sure about his plan-and getting out of prison was something Will wanted to do asap. The fact that the others also seemed in favor was also rather reassuring: Everything works better with a crew, after all. Thus, he perked up, looking at both Jasper and Alice. Chuckling, he said "I'm trusting you on this, Jasper. I won't tell anyone-mostly because nobody would listen to me, anyway. If you manage to secure me a blind eye from the guards, I can make several useful things for us, especially in the combat department. Because that's where we'll need the most help." His implication was rather clear,although not stated it was apparent that this comment was not mocking the others, but a mere remark.

Approaching Alice, he added: "Also, "I'll fry you"? Really, Alice? How do you plan on doing that, when I have access to the awe-striking technological marvel that is electrically non-conductive clothing?" With a flick of his hands, he spawned two heavy-duty gloves over his hands, and quickly grabbed Alice's Wrists, securing her hands."See? The worst you can do now is Waltz with me, I'm afraid." He laughed at his own joke. Despite what it may seem, he did not wish to threaten or challenge Alice-he merely wished to see what other tricks she had up her sleeve, when encountered with a situation like this. Besides, if she actually managed to beat his challenge, he'd probably learn something about countering her kind of powered.

@SilverFerae @KasperXIII @firebright24

Flowiest D

The Flowiest Fool. Chaser of Lyublyu.
Jason was taking in all that was said. The frozen puns coming female voice. And the wardens shivering shove...
Is this what you mean by hypocrite?
the Warden is protecting himself. But not in the way you would assume.
Jason let Charlotte the second ramble off vaguely about what she knew apparently.
I hate when you’re vague
I hate when you aren’t smart

Jason let it go. He had a idea of what was up anyway.
waited for the majority of the guards to leave before speaking. It seemed the magic smiling thing was staying back as well. No matter.
Quietly sipping his mug as the guards piled out. He waved with a clear smirk in his eyes at the nature kid.

Following behind them all to close the door

“Eddie, I think it’s time the grown ups talk.” Jason stated as he turned back from the door.
“All you said works for me. But I think I should be more open... honest with my idea... maybe you warm up to it instead of giving me the cold shoulder... I swear the last time I saw you relaxed was when I flooded that would be escape tunnel slash sauna with ice coffee... i remember the gang swimming out that hole, aha...”
three had died. Basically just filled it back in with dirt. Hell we made the garden do it.

jason walked back to the desk, looking brooks in the eye, and glancing at the smiley thing.
@KasperXIII
————
Felix did Felix shit.
————
Cahone has gotten up and shouted at those who looked at him funny. He was close to causing a third lockdown. He was thinking of stalking the whole penitentiary to find the naga that could pump him full of venom.
He wanted it.
Needed it.

KasperXIII

Sworn To A Great Divide
Thread starter #380
|:| Jasper Bent |:|

With such loners for crew members, Jasper had no reason to believe any of them would betray the cause. Each had their own individual reasons for wanting out, whether their intentions were pure or not. Freedom was a desire for anyone in a cage, which they all were. Now that he had their attention and proof that he'd been planning things out this deeply, it was time to be a bit more... detailed. His eyes drifted about to ensure that no other inmates were eavesdropping. No feelings of suspicion emitting from anyone. And most importantly, no nosy guards thinking of coming this far into the chilly courtyard. Even the guards didn't know this was a warm spot; go figure. All he could see that was a sort of issue was an explosive Cahone in the distance, desperate for his precious naga venom once again. Nothing Jasper was too concerned with so long as the hothead (pun intended) didn't get within eavesdropping distance. At least he was so consumed with desperation that it probably wouldn't matter.

All clear; here we go. First time anyone knows about this...

"Unfortunately," he began speaking rather softly, "The prison is heavily guarded with measures that will be hard to get passed. Everything from every room in the prison sealing shut and windows with blast shields, to a series of guards who take no shit, to a demon ready to subdue us if we get too extreme, and even an electric fence heavily guarded by the towers if we so much as even reach there. But considering what we have going for us now... we might actually be able to pull it off."

His first glance went towards Silver, who was the only one of them to enter solitary confinement. "You said you were blinded in there, but you must've seen something along the way. A great start would be for you to draw me a map or description of some sort of what you saw down there, and I'll see how I can incorporate it with the remainder of my sketches and maps. Anything you might've seen, heard, smelled, whatever - it will help."

Next: Will. The inventor of the bunch, and given the fact he worked at the workshop with Alice, they'd both be quite the help, if they don't get caught building weapons instead of birdhouses. Felix could do it for him, so he could definitely do the same for the workshop. "I can arrange some freedom on your next shift to allow for more interesting projects. You'd be correct to assume that we'll need equipment. And since I'm aware that the workshop has plenty in the way of parts, I think I can trust that you and Alice can fasten something in your time there. One big part of it is going to be a harpoon. One sturdy enough that it can latch on from our starting point - which I will get to later..." A rather unsettling complication, but one he could make happen. "...to the top of the electric fence - I'd say we'd need about 15 to 20 meters of length to get to the fence. We need something sturdy and strong enough to hold each of our weights. I'd say make sure the rope can withstand a 80-kg mass climbing across. Once again, I will arrange some privacy. I so happened to land myself a rather... interesting position with a mysterious guard here. So that makes our lives a bit easier."

Jasper couldn't help but feel a tad bothered at the minor clash between Alice and Will. He avoided looking disturbed and instead told them, "In-fighting won't help anyone, you two, and it won't solve your schoolyard games, either. I'm not asking to be friends, but at least try not to murder each other." It did seem harmless enough, but he had to make sure that point was clear, and that conflict wouldn't be tolerated. "Alice..." The final part of his team. A crucial one, too. "You have the power to harness electricity. If we send you across the fence with the harpoon, can you..." Not being a scientist, he knew his wording would be rather vague. "...so to say, absorb the electricity from the rope and a portion of the fence to allow safe passage for the three of us? The one thing we don't need to be is fried the second we actually get across."

With technicalities out of the way... there was still part two of all of this. "Another thing we'll all need is a way to get our general tracking and biometric braces off efficiently once we get across the fence. I'm sure you two in the workshop can find a way to do that on your spare time. We'll also need a way to get rid of our inhibitors. Alice and I have injections, so I will teach you how to fake being affected on our own time in the cell. I've been practicing for a year, and I will teach you as well so that we will have our powers when the day comes to escape. As for Will and Silver..." Silver seemed to have another complication: the collar. They buckled down on her after her little outburst. The mind reader sighed as he knew he'd have to depend on his workshop team once again. "I hope you two have ideas for yourselves, hm?"

Mentions: @Athanas @firebright24 @SilverFerae

--

|:| Edward Brookes |:|

Seems Edward wasn't quite done with Jason just yet. He'd just returned, and already had big ideas. The sinister part of the Warden, indeed, would've considered inmate thinning - as he'd snuffed out one just hours ago. He kept worrying someone would suspect him, and the constant 'cold' references and jokes continued to shake his core. He stood his ground and turned from Pisha to face the mugman. Grownup talk, time to be a bit more open, he went on about. He very slightly shook his head, unsurprised at what he was hearing. Although he did agree to some of what the Warden had gone on about in terms of restrictions, there was one line he wouldn't cross - his one sign of hypocrisy.

"As I've explained to Pisha, the prisoners will have the potential to earn sentence reductions if they win in a clean fight. This will be a measure to prevent the same fighters from facing off every time and this whole idea becoming repetitive. Any one of those crooks will bend over backwards for a chance at a reduced sentence. I've already signed off on some power usage as well, so long as we can keep it under control. I assume you have control over that, hm?" He gave the demon a quick look from the corner of his eye.

"If any sort of catastrophe happens as a result of the fight club, Jason, you being the head of the idea, it'll probably be you getting written up first," he sighed. "This is a warning to be cautious. Some things are out of my control, and if the paperwork is shady, it attracts suspicion we don't need. We are not turning Cahone Pyrite or Calamitas or whoever the rest of you had in mind into Thesta's own version of the kraken to rid us of unruly inmates. Although..."

Brookes wanted to get this heat off of his chest before his own sweating from nervousness made him quite literally melt under the pressure. "...If deaths appear to be an accident," he grumbled, "Few people bat an eye. Some investigation may happen, but it's very minimal. But that's if it's occasional. Not burning a dozen delinquent, rapey inmates in a massive inferno thanks to a prison-sponsored fight. Some lenience can be allowed, but... be careful."

What the Warden had just implied was simple: it can slide if it's not obvious. A very discreet greenlight for a small scale prisoner thinning. Just not a mass cook-off like some guards might've thought.

Mentions: @Flowiest D @Sybil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)