• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The cafeteria door soon open with two guards coming out wearing hazmat suits as they walked out a Female with green hair with a gasmask on was following the guards, as she follows the guards as the prisoners soon started to whisper about her. The guards leaded her to a lonely part of a table "Sit." the guard said as the female soon followed the order and sat at the table looking at it.
As she sat at the lone as a prisoner soon yells up "So what you in for, being ugly?" He said as his pals started to laugh and started to join into the insulting the lone woman as she looked at them. The air soon thickens in the room as the group prisoners that insulted her started to feel uneasy. She soon tried to get up but one of hazmat guards stop her "Stop what you are doing Lilith. Look I know they shouldn't insult people but you are not allowed to kill them or hurt them." The guard said as Lilith soon sat down again while the air soon returned to normal. The two hazmat guards soon exit the cafeteria after they finished calming Lilith down.

Silver's scarlet eyes widened at the sight of his hair - it was pretty, but brought back horrifying memories of the wildfire that had ripped through her forest. Which led to her almost starving, which led to her killing someone, which led to her killing many someone, which led to her being here...Fire may or may not have been the root of all her problems. Still, she managed a smile that was somehow adorable despite her fangs, easily capable of ripping flesh from bone.
"Thanks! Your eyes are pretty, too." Her voice had an unplaceable, melodious accent, rather feline-like in sound. And despite her adorable exterior, her movements are undeniably those of a predator.
"...I'm just looking for someplace to sit...Is here okay?"
Cahone chuckles, “your eyes are abit more then pretty SilverCat.. no.. your eyes are alert, constantly tracking prey.. your probably eyeing me off like a bit of meat huh?... that’s more beautiful than pretty I think, I like the colour purple”

He looks at her hands before his eyes go back to her face. “Ima tell you now however.. I’m a spicy bit of food, but if a woman WAS.. going to rip me to shreds... I’d choose those fangs” he smiled flirtatiously. He had a bit of a thing for woman with a.. wild side. “Yea sit down anywhere I can assure you no problems from me or anyone smart enough to follow me.. one condition though.. I need to know the name of a gorgeous creature like you”

He noticed a green woman in a mask, he was about to throw his shiv at the man who said something, but they started choking. Suppose that’s a new monster of thesta..

He sat back down as if he was stretching his back out quickly. Sitting down and taking tones can of Fanta.
“Come on man.. my mums sent me that” his big voice boomed. Cahone sighed. But let the big man keep it,
“You see a Vanilla Coke or Dr Pepper though.. tell me” cahone says with a sly grin.

Last edited:
Cahone chuckles, “your eyes are abit more then pretty SilverCat.. no.. your eyes are alert, constantly tracking prey.. your probably eyeing me off like a bit of meat huh?... that’s more beautiful than pretty I think, I like the colour purple”

He looks at her hands before his eyes go back to her face. “Ima tell you now however.. I’m a spicy bit of food, but if a woman WAS.. going to rip me to shreds... I’d choose those fangs” he smiled flirtatiously. He had a bit of a thing for woman with a.. wild side. “Yea sit down anywhere I can assure you no problems from me or anyone smart enough to follow me.. one condition though.. I need to know the name of a gorgeous creature like you”

He noticed a green woman in a mask, he was about to throw his shiv at the man who said something, but they started choking. Suppose that’s a new monster of thesta..

He sat back down as if he was stretching his back out quickly. Sitting down and taking tones can of Fanta.
“Come on man.. my mums sent me that” his big voice boomed. Cahone sighed. But let the big man keep it,
“You see a Vanilla Coke or Dr Pepper though.. tell me” cahone says with a sly grin.
Lilith eyes from inside her mask glance over at cahone as she inspects him as she her head was still looking at the table. She looked to the man who insulted her was now choking on something as he begin to put his hand around his throat while choking. As the man choked she just shook her head as she looked at the food that one of guards in the hazmat brought for her. She soon picked up a fork and started to poke the food.

2e7895e437a02522038b520c15dc3019.jpg
Zorra Malvado
A prison bus rumbles on the dirt rode driving faster than it should, but who could blame the driver. He is after all transporting one of the most dangerous criminal ever known in the Americas. The Great Southern Demon or the Southern Witch was also simply known as Zorra Malvado. And there she sat on her coiled tail with her arms tied in a stray jacket, staring at the guards drooling. Her face was flushed and her pupils dilated as her scales changed to different hues of red. Her breathing was heavy as she leaned forward in her cage pressing her face on the bars whining "Cahone!.. I'm so close to you." Zorra's tongue slipped her tongue flailing around as did the end of her tail. She was restless and soon began to bang on the cages door. "Hurry up! I need to see him." Zorra yelled. But her pleads where met with a harsh whack from another guards baton followed by "Shut it!". As Zorra was hit by the baton she moaned out loud. Again another guard, a female this time, screamed "Shut the hell up you slut!". Then Zorra just laughed as tears began to form and stream down her cheeks, whining and panting while moving about the cage erratically as if she was throwing a tamper-tantrum like a spoiled child.

The bus soon slowed and came to a stop when it reached the front gate of Zorra's new home, the Thesta Penitentiary. More Guards rapidly pored onto the bus armed with batons, tasers and pole leashes. They opened the cage door and pinned her body and tail down faster than Zorra can think of a snarky quip. Soon she was being dragged up of the bus and then lead into the penitentiary. There were no ceremony it, no orientation and no meet and greet with the warden. Zorra was disappointed by this but also flattered that they thought of her as such a danger that it would be better to put her in cell first. As the guards marched leading Zorra to her new cell, Zorra smelled a all to familiar scent. She smiled wickedly as they passed by the cafeteria. He was here, and he was so close that Zorra could practically feel his arms around her body again. In an instant she used her long body to almost leap threw the door into the cafeteria. The guards in there shock couldn't hold onto her and fell letting go of Zorra's leash. With inhuman speed Zorra slithered to her love, hissing his name. "Caaaahone! haha I'm back my love!" Zorra yelled slithering to him pinpointing his location. Her eyes narrowed on her target then again sprinted low across the floor, and within a blink of an eye she coiled around squeezed lovingly while pressing her face against his her tongue sticking out of a hole threw her muzzle. "Oh Cahone I've finally found you. I need you kiss me please!" Zorra said saliva dripping threw the pores of her muzzle. Her heart swelled with love and lust as she was finally reunited with Cahone.

Flowiest D Flowiest D
KasperXIII KasperXIII
Dana Zane Dana Zane
firebright24 firebright24
WillfulWren WillfulWren
Zenpai Zenpai
Sybil Sybil
KAmber KAmber
TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017

Cahone stood in shock. That voice... that slithering body.. it’s her.. the one who tagged my leg.. fucked me over and left me to rot in the morning sun.. taken to this hell.. “watch my shit” he demands of tone, Alasdair and his new friend cat eyes. Taking off his coat and walking to the isle.

He stalked toward Zorra, flames shooting from his back, his hair alight in flames. His eyes pure fire red instead of black. Inmates cower as flames bellow from the man. Smoke quickly filling the ceiling.
Fire alarms go off but it doesn’t mater, cahone is dry as he storms toward the snake woman. Enraged,
He could blame her for everything.. it was her fault..
She basically drugged him.
Used him and left him to dry...
As he gets closer his rage changes however. He remembers that night in Mexico.. wasn’t she red? No.. she changed colours as we fucked..he remembered fucking her longer then he had ever fucked anyone else
It was amazing.. she was like an angel opening my eyes to pleasure
she was the reason he was stuck in jail
That bite... that bite!
he remembers the venom.. mixing into his blood, like a cocktail of everything fistfucked his brain into a frenzy of chemicals.
He looked as if he would kill Zorra but as she slithered close enough the flames travel to his hands, and in one movement he burns and rips her muzzle off. freedom from her jacket as well.
He stands there arms spread as the fire dies he roared at her.. like a animal in human form

“BITE ME YOU NAGA SLUT!! FUCK MY SHIT UP BITCH!”

Last edited:
Lilith soon stop poking her food and looked over at the commotion that was going as she was about to go back to her own thing. She soon heard a voice through her earpiece for high ranking guards to speak to her "If the situation gets serious I will release your weapon safety to subdue." The high ranking guard said through the earpiece as she soon looked back down at her food and started to poking it again with no interest as she soon heard Cahone yelling angrily about a Naga slut.

The eye rolled around, and caught a glimpse of this. God damnit. This was probably covered, but...

Harebourg's brain started going overtime. Someone probably had this covered. Screw them. He'd need to maintain balance. Parlor tricks. This new kid didn't know the rules. Clap 'em in metaphorical irons. Let other people deal with that. Emphasise others, surroundings, types of attacks. Improvise if needed. This was only about an eighth of the thoughts flying through his head.

He got the eye rolling off the table, bounced off the floor, Cahone's face, then the other kid's face, then suspended in thin air between the two. It sparked and then lit blue, the iris completely black. He strode in on the opposite side,
out of Cahone's and probably that snake newbie's sights. "Stop. This is not the time nor place for that. We need these aluminum, cheap, nonconductant, lowish melting point, terrible quality tables to stay intact, as well as any other ne'er'do'wells you happen to shoot, burn, bite, claw, punch, decimate, or otherwise harm. One finger on the other and you're in solitary or worse, debt on me. I wouldn't suggest doing anything."
Of course, he tried to say as much of this as possible, as fast as he could without adobe aftereffects, so anything left out still needed to be accounted for and was not null nor void, as per his standard speech.

"My name's Silver." The albino said, with a bright smile- after all, a cat is always pleased to hear compliments - but Cahone had already left, and was yelling about a naga...Though she wasn't sure what that was. She eyed the snake woman curiously. Silver had seen snakes before - normally adders or grass snakes, but a snake with a human torso was something new. She took the seat Cahone had vacated, picking at her food for a while. As soon as it was gone, she started trying to break her bracelet again, of course checking for guard's first, but luckily the guard's attention seemed to be focused on the commotion between Cahone and the naga. She worried at the metal with her fangs, tugging and pulling at the slender chain. Already, some chain links looked twisted - it wouldn't be long now until she was free of the constant burning.
Speaking of burning, they really needed more fire extinguishers in this place...Wasn't Cahone's hair a hazard?

Alasdair vaguely notices Cahone obviously and shamelessly flirting with one of the new prisoners. He honestly expected the weird guard to pop in and say “Thats Cahone!” To a track of canned laughter. Wouldn’t be that surprising. The guard seemed to have some odd fixation on Cahone, probably in response to Cahone’s aversion to him. He stared at his untensils. They both quivered and then stood upright. Cahone then stood up quickly, moving the table slightly. The thought what is it this time? Crosses his mind. He just ignores his roomate’s storming off and focuses back on the plastic ware. His fingers twitch and the spoon and the fork face each other. They begin relentlessly attacking each other at his command, the spoon lunging at the fork. The fork then leans forward and catches the spoon in between its prongs and throws it off the table. Fork wins. Then he hears Cahone shouting.
“Oh for fuck’s sake.” He sighs, shaking his head. He looks up to where the voices originated, finding Cahone looking rather pissed and in danger of starting an alarm. The was visibly fuming at a relatively pretty, but equally repulsive snake woman. She was dripping saliva and mucus from her muzzle and moaning his name. She seemed visibly well... stirred up by his presence. He seems to have some kind of long term affect on her and she loves it. He doesn’t seem to enjoy her presence though, due to the yelling.
Alasdair wishes Cahone luck in his next fuck up of the week. Already caused one lockdown. LETS SEE IF WE CAN GO FOR A RECORD!!

Sith was about to leave when she hears commotion she sees a man yelling at a snake-woman. She gasps. She had never seen such a creature with her own eyes before. She remembers her many snakes she protected when she was free. She remembered her ball python with a clown morph. She named it potato. Potato was a sweet little boy who would just sit on her neck all day, and he would sometimes carry on a conversation with her. He was so helpful, always telling her what he thought, even if the truth was brutal. A true friend he was. But now, she may never see him again. She regarded the snake woman with interest. Her muzzle she wore was dripping with what was clearly some kind of venom. She slowly walked towards the snake woman, intrigued by her existence. She didn’t seem to have any distinct patterns but the color of her scales were changing. She longed to study the snake woman. She was so fascinated, she hadn’t even noticed her feet were moving her towards the snake woman. She stepped lightly and tried to make herself seem as harmless as possible. She edged around the burning man, eyes still on the snake.
“You... you are beautiful. I have studied and communicated with many of your lesser evolutionary family, but you are magnificent!”

Kala had tried to have a nice calm rest of breakfast, coping with the eldritch type of insanity forced on her by Felix, only to get the show of lust and by the man formerly wearing the wooly coat and the seemingly snake woman, both appearing as spiders where they had human parts. It was confusing, but less anxiety producing realizing they were still people. And ALL that anxiety came back when Cahone starting breathing fire, escalating further when the spider she identified as Sith was now near the maniacs and talking to them!
IS SHE A NUT CASE?! HE IS FUCKIN’ BREATHIN’ FIRE!
The Drider, appearing as a incredibly tall human thanks to the illusion, now stood up as their legs nervously twitched. Now even a guard with a floating eye was angry!

Last edited:
Blood red eyes widened as the Shifter watched the utensils fight. Silver knew that this was a special facility for people who weren't exactly like others, with powers and talents (After all, they had brought her here). And yet, she had assumed that their powers were all blocked as efficiently as hers. The electrum bracelet, on top of causing her immense pain, stopped her completely from using her power. She was trapped, the seemingly innocuous bracelet binding her to her human form.

She hesitated, not sure she wanted to start a conversation with him - the Shifter was a friendly person, but she was still overwhelmed by all the sights and sounds...Not even getting started on the scents attacking her way above average senses. But finally, she gathered up her courage and held her wrist out to the inmate controlling the utensils, the gleaming bracelet moving just barely enough to show the burns beneath. "You think you could do anything about this?" Forget the formalities, she's just gonna ask outright for what she wants.
Zenpai Zenpai

Alasdair snorts. “Maybe you should ask lady’s man over there” he says, nodding to Cahone. “He got mine.”
He pulls down the collar of his shirt, the jagged burns on his neck already scarring over. He put the collar of his shirt back over the wound, so no guards could see.
He chuckles.
“Fair warning from one inmate to another... he seems to be kind of a mess. And a bit of a hipocrite. If you’re okay owing somebody like that, go ahead and ask. More likely than not, he probably comes with some baggage”
Cahone could be a threat to Alasdair if he wanted to. He knows more than most people should. Even without that knowledge, he is still fairly threatening. Bit of a predicament, so hooray.

"Huh...I'd rather not have any more burns on my wrist. It's already kinda...Bad. It hurts. Constantly." At the end of her complaint, her voice slowly becomes a low, animalistic growl, then she goes back to trying to pull the bracelet apart. To no avail, of course. "Isn't everyone here a mess?" She asked after a long pause, giving up on the bracelet for the moment. "I mean, snake-lady over there doesn't seem okay, and you find it funny to make...Um...Eating things?....Fight." Apparently, she hit one of the walls in her slightly limited vocabulary. "And I eat people. So far, I haven't met anyone who doesn't seem like they have a problem. Though, I've only met you and Cahone...." She frowned, realizing she had forgotten something rather important in the whole meeting humans thing. "What do I call you?"

Fry most of the people here, you say? The mere thought of a catastrophe of that degree was incredible, and even scary. As a mere human, Jasper wouldn't survive that. But it seemed she had a grip over her powers, enough to control who dies and who lives, and not to send shock waves at the wrong person. Otherwise, with the way he could see the sizzling in her eyes, he might've been toast without her even meaning any harm. Even the crowds of people congregating not far away. Seemed like quite a commotion in the distance in the cafeteria. It was almost tempting to have a demonstration set up. But how to go about it in a cunning manner that wouldn't be too obvious? Something that wouldn't get Alice thrown in the SHU, either? Not quite a first impression to make.

He grinned as she spoke. "Damn. You must be able to get away with plenty with that... loophole. Or fault on the 'unbreakable prison's' part... Huh..." He scoffed at the renowned title of the prison. His eyes were still planted on the commotion not far away. Seemed as if there was a fair share of reunions taking place, as well as some close encounters with inmates. He knew this new system would be messy, and it would definitely roll heads.

"Say..." He went on. "How about you show me some of that shocking action on someone. Your pick." His eyes flickered between Alice and the other side of the cafeteria. "Not even a lethal shock. Just a quick buzz like you did to me. It ought to be fun, just seeing what you can do in action. After all, I showed you mine at full capacity. How about you show me yours?"

Hopefully, Alice wouldn't misinterpret that as a signal to go kill someone. Who would it be though? The reunion of Zorra and Cahone? An attack on a guard like Harold? Interrupting a conversation between Silver and Alasdair? Whatever it was... he hoped she wouldn't get herself killed.

firebright24 firebright24

Alice scanned the room. The chaos seemed to have started with the flaming man screaming at the snake woman. She was nervous at the thought of doing that to some one. What if she gave the too heavy a dose. What if they tried to hurt her. She shrugged away all of those thoughts. Slice got up and pretended to pace the room. As she did so she touched her fingertips to the table Alasdair and Silver were sitting at. That was all it took. she sent a shock through the table enough to sting both of them. Before making her way back to Jasper. As she sat down she grinned.
"You could have just asked me to do this" She raised both hands and electricity shot between both of her palms in an intense arc of light.
I dislike what is going on over there. Too much drama for me taste. She bit her lip absentmindedly.
KasperXIII KasperXIII

That came without hesitation, and almost inconspicuous, too. Alice could get away with something like that ever so discreetly, and that could come to be a huge help in his longrun plans. Quite a choice of cellmate he'd received, all given that she was on a lighter dosage on a particular day. Useful indeed, especially if he needs interference, or a quick escape from trouble with the guards. All demonstrated by a quick zap of some strangers and an arc of electricity from her hands. His smile had yet to fade from how impressed he was. He did, however, signal his hands for her to lower her own so that nobody notices the phenomenon and triggers her inhibiting bracelet. Jasper had seen offenders use their powers and quickly get injected and knocked out. He'd hate to see that happen to Alice over one simple dare.

"Keep that out of sight of the guards," he whispered, glancing over his shoulder at his surroundings. Did Silver and Alasdair recognize Alice as the culprit of their shock? Did a guard see her arc of light? "You don't wanna go to solitary, right? Days like this, you should keep that power under wraps, got it?" He spoke as if to a younger child. She was, indeed, younger, and clearly less familiar with things than himself around here.

Though she was a wild card, it was all too tempting to fill her in on his plans for an escape. So, so tempting, but in public when she already started a scene? No way. But he could ask about one particular element of his ideas. "Have you ever tried touching the electric fences in the yard? Do those affect you with your powers?

And actively ask he asked, Jasper kept a wary eye on the table that Alice had just shocked. He didn't need two angry inmates storming at him, and if they had company? Well, Jasper was powerless. Would Alice save his hide?

firebright24 firebright24 Zenpai Zenpai WillfulWren WillfulWren

“Eh. I’d say having a scar is better than being in consta-“ Alasdair stops mid-sentence by the feeling of an electric current running through his body towards the ground. He looks up to see a pink haired girl retract her hand from the table. Can these people not go five seconds without trying to make enemies? He watches her go sit back at her table with narrowed eyes. She sits down with a man who appears to be older than Alasdair. She then makes lightning shoot between her hands. Fucking bitch. The man she is sitting with looks at the table where Alasdair and the girl sit cautiously. Alasdair cocks an eyebrow and their table tips forward, their food and its remains spilling into their laps.
“Take that, asswipes,” he mutters, glaring at the girl. For good measure, he holds his left hand up and flips the pair off.

(Have permission, if not MsPolite MsPolite can tell me off and say “change it” aha)

Zorra smiles wide as her muzzle and straight jacket is removed, instantly biting cahone beside the neck injecting him with the venom she knew he desired..
Cahone’s brain was fistfucked by chemicals as the pain went to a floating numb feeling,not even looking, with his hand he sprays a intense blue flame at the guard telling him not to touch his prize, Yea as if.
these blue flames like a blowtorch surely hurt the marble like guard.

He fell on top of Zorra doing unspeakable acts despite the whole cafeteria filled with people.
It’s pretty adult stuff.
They did this until guards stopped them.

The shapeshifter jumped, startled by the sudden shock, then snarled in the direction of the pink haired girl, her form almost seeming to flicker for a second. But of course, the bracelet stopped her from Shifting into a tiger and clawing the girl apart.
Such a shame.

Silver just casually faceplanted the table, with a muffled grumble of "Actually, fine. I'll ask him later." Thankfully, her face was still on the table when Zorra and Cahone started having their fun. She flinched as the alarms started going off, the sudden blare of noise hurting her sensitive ears and drawing an animal like whine from her. Lockdown. This hadn't been very well explained to her, but she knew she was supposed to get on the ground and put her hands behind her head. So, she- again, with a casual air, as if she didn't care - rolled off of the bench onto the floor. That's how she was going to deal with this. She didn't bother putting her hands behind her head though, deeming that too be too much effort.

Alice made eye contact with pale man across the room as he used some sort of psychic power to flip their table over. She angrily stood and raised a hand to fire bolt of electricity at him. Before she could, however, Serious shit went down between Cahone and the snake woman. Alice's eyes went wide at what she saw and quite frankly what she never wanted to see again. She stepped closer to Jasper as alarms went off. That mean't a lock down right? What was she supposed to do again? Oh right. She got to her knees and then lay on the ground with her hands behind her head. Hoping, praying that nothing bad happened to her.
KasperXIII KasperXIII

The illusioned spider covered their ears as the alarms went off, the lights dimming slightly as the windows were covered by their blast shields.
FUCK FUCK FUCK WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO AGAIN?! The spider hit the ground, laying flat as much as she could as she continued to cover her ears, other inmates in the room hitting the deck as well. The spider was attempting to not hyperventilate, so excuse them if they are a bit unresponsive.

Yawn. Before anything could get to him, Harebourg fell five or five and a half feet into the floor. Walking, eh, 15, 24 feet, he climbed up and onto his feet. This amazed him that in the about three minutes he'd walked under them they'd already done that. Whatever; He did an overly loud 'AHEM' to remind everyone he was still there.
Nigh damn untouchable by a pyromancer or anyone else.

And if that wasn't enough, his eye flew back into his head, passing through somebody's brain to get there.

Cahone moves like a fantastic beast, until guards stopped him and Zorra...
No smart inmate ever made a move against him, lockdown or not,
Normal god fearing guards ran,
only guards who could be seen as “someone on the bullshit power scale.” Had a slim chance.
Magic beings with no business on earth...
Like Felix..
Maybe the warden if he got the first hit... from a distance... with a blizzard.
His lust on fire, his blood boiling, he was hot to be near. Zorra probably enjoyed the heat.. just like Mexico.

Last edited:
|:| Warden Edward Brookes |:|

In a typical morning, particularly this early before working hours, it was known among prison personnel not to disturb or try to contact the warden until the near-end of breakfast, once the inmates are sent off to their jobs. Only in a dire emergency was the warden to be called upon or taken to a secure location, in instances such as that of a lockdown. Who knows, there are oftentimes inmates who seek revenge against the man holding them and stage an attack on the warden. It was, obviously, only a precaution, because Brookes knew for a fact that with the measures in place, no inmate would be able to come close to him without his say-so. And that typically doesn't happen that early in the morning, which is why the beloved warden requests his privacy. What goes on beyond the closed doors of his office when he locks the door? Unbeknownst to the prison personnel, Edward would oftentimes experiment with his own powers, seeing how cold he could make a single limb of his body without causing damage to his own property, or attempting to freeze a sheet of paper right before his eyes, or even slight damage to a finger only to realize he didn't bleed, but instead cracked, only healed by focusing his cooling energy on that one part of his body. All things he could never attempt outside of closed doors...

But apart from that, it was business as usual inside, preparing for another day of paperwork, meetings, and updates from the guards.

That is, until the alarm for lockdown went off and cut off Edward in the middle of his breakfast bagel. His narrow, wrinkled eyes lifted above his desk and to the flashing alarm by the entrance to his office. The door was locked, and the window behind him was shut off by a blast shield. Almost immediately after, a telephone at the warden's desk began to ring. In a flash, he ripped it from the base and spoke.

"This is Warden Brookes."

"We've received word of a lockdown in your facility. Status report?"

The warden looked over to the older computer monitor on his desk, which had now changed to the cafeteria security camera feed. What he witnessed was the breech in protocol initiated by Cahone and Zorra. One of the disadvantages of a co-ed institution, as Brookes thought, but they didn't have enough funding to split Thesta Penn by gender quite yet. As it is, they were only given enough land to create one facility. Maybe in the future.

"We have a public disturbance, nothing notable for the local law enforcement. But your punctuality is well appreciated."

"Anything for you, Warden Brookes. Have a nice day."

The phone call came to a close, and Brookes hung up. An unusual circumstance to call a lockdown, but he was already aware of the influence Cahone had had in the prison, as well as the guards he might've swayed so that nobody would touch him. Lockdown, though? A bit excessive, but he'd allow it. The security feed showed people getting down, but the couple not showing signs of stopping. He huffed a sigh and reached for another item by his desk: the intercom...

|:| Jasper Bent |:|

After having his breakfast spilled all over his lap, it only made Jasper wish that his powers weren't inhibited even more. He would've allowed a high-pitch frequency to enter Alasdair's mind and freeze him in his tracks, maybe bringing him to his knees and temporarily stunning him for enough time to approach and give him a fair kick to the upper body. But alas, he couldn't... but Alice could. She'd charged up a bolt of electricity in an attempt to retalitate...

Only for it to be cut off by the lockdown protocol taking effect. Was it because of the mini feud he'd just caused? Was he about get Alice tossed into solitary? He hoped not. He hoped that this was caused by the two rebels going at it on the floor not far away. Whichever it was, he did obey the usual procedure: get on the floor with his hands over his head. Some were confused and didn't know what to do - possibly newcomers - and others simply refused to. How much influence do some of these people have? There had to be a hell to pay for this, especially if lockdown went into effect. And shortly after came a message on the intercom for the cafeteria to here.

The warden...

"This is an official lockdown procedure! All inmates are to get down on the floor face down with their hands over their heads, or you may be subject to the use of force or the injection of drugs through your wristbands. This is your first and final warning to obey, or you will be reprimanded appropriately!"

Question is, would a threat from the warden be enough? Everyone knew he was a cold as ice, though not literally, and Jasper himself knew of the sedative in the wristbands. If the two lovebirds weren't going to stop on their own, and the guards weren't going to do anything either, then Warden Brookes would do it himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back