• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“I’ll admit. You sound really persuasive.” Cahone smirks.
“And I don’t think anyone wants in here... I’ll tell you what” Cahone doesn’t shake his hand however. “You come find me in the yard later and we can see what we can work out.” One thing Cahone didn’t like however was he asked ‘who’s you’ and got no answer like a name.
Alasdair was the same though he guessed. Didn’t mean troublemaker straight away.
His power seems eerily similar to his own however..
part of the trick of burning these things off was he could fuck with anything that got to a high enough temperature.

The spider watched as the woman explained, interested and invested in her words. This was thrilling to her. "I don't really care about what I can do since it won't really matter, but your powers seem super fuckin awesome! I mean they sound scary as hell but still pretty cool! So, magic and a power.... seems super useful! I wish I was a witch."
She gave her a smile from under the muzzle, hands clasped together in her 'lap' of her two front mandible-like legs. "Did you use magic a lot on the outside? Like for chores and stuff? Maybe just daily things?" She never messed with her own abilities, so to have the time to talk to someone who was an actual magic user was fascinating her to no end.
Maybe there are powerful enough illusions or morphing spells that I could look human... That guard is still creeping me out god I keep seeing him out of the corner of my eyes.

Zenpai Zenpai KAmber KAmber

Jack would smirk "Okay Cahone, I will meet you in the yard," he told him "You can count on me," he said before walking. He didn't need Cahone at the time being. He needed to get Tanner involved in his plan. He walked over to Tanner and sat. Tanner made no objections and just looked at Jack. "Okay, so your name is Tanner right?" he asked "Yeah, I'm Tanner," he told him "Can I ask a question?" and Tanner just stared "I'll take that as a yes," he said, "What powers do you have?" he asked. Once again, he didn't answer "You don't need to know," he told Jack *This is going to a little harder than I thought* he thought to himself

The spider watched as the woman explained, interested and invested in her words. This was thrilling to her. "I don't really care about what I can do since it won't really matter, but your powers seem super fuckin awesome! I mean they sound scary as hell but still pretty cool! So, magic and a power.... seems super useful! I wish I was a witch."
She gave her a smile from under the muzzle, hands clasped together in her 'lap' of her two front mandible-like legs. "Did you use magic a lot on the outside? Like for chores and stuff? Maybe just daily things?" She never messed with her own abilities, so to have the time to talk to someone who was an actual magic user was fascinating her to no end.
Maybe there are powerful enough illusions or morphing spells that I could look human... That guard is still creeping me out god I keep seeing him out of the corner of my eyes.

Zenpai Zenpai KAmber KAmber
The lights dimmed. It seemed everyone in the whole roomed turned to face Kala domsen the spider lady. Everyone in the room guards and inmates looked at her and sang as music seemed to drift in the air....
Are you ready? Keep all your legs steeeeeady”
they repeat in a chorus, she notices some inmates jump up on tables and start tap dancing, as if they had proper shoes on and they were professional dancers.
Kala notes the man in a wooly coat, his thin friend and a large black man for instance on boss hone’s table.
Even the white haired bloke and his black haired friend were on the tables singing and dancing.

“Are you ready? He’s dressed sharp like a macheteeeee”

From the corner of kalas eye...a spider man much like Kala, handsome to the eye.. no one could deny..strolls up to her confident with a dance and spin in his step.
He’s dressed in a white tuxedo with a matching top hat, his human hand holds a walking stick made of ivory that seems to shine brilliantly.
He sings in a deep baritone that’s almost hypnotic, accompanied by back up vocals provided by inmates who apparently.. had amazing voices.
Beautiful dear Kala, tell me what your heart desires… (your heart)
I can change the future and show you what transpires (it’s art!)
In me I have a magic, to help one such as youuu (he do!)
So trust in me dear Kala, I’ll promise to be truee ”
(oh you)

every inmate in the room cocks their hand as if to gesture ‘stop you charming thing’

Music changes and people seem to twirl and swarm around to look at Kala and Felix with adoration.

“You my dear wish to be freeee”
he turns human before her very eyes.

“To be as human as them or meeeee,
I’ll give you that choice just agree with your voice! You’ll need no docket of sale or invoice
Make all men swoon and every lady moist
Be adored by all held high in a hoist!
Be just like them as you feel you should be
Just trust me dear Kala.... say yes to me”

The inmates all had gasped breaths looking between each other singing...
“Will she agree? What will it be? Will she be human like you or me” on repeat.
As Felix held his hand to Kala.
“Well Kala my dear.. shall you say yes to me?”
Sybil Sybil

(Hate to be a dick But you have been hit with a deal by the magic guard Felix.
Only he and the person getting a deal can move freely)

The spider was enjoying her conversation until suddenly the entire place seemingly went crazy, causing her to leap up in alarm. Her fight or flight or freeze kicked in as everyone turned to her, freezing up in fear as her body responded to a situation it felt was similar to her experiences. Within a couple seconds, however, she quickly realized it was much crazier than an aggressive group or mob. A bunch of people on their tables and singing? Synchronized and everything? Even Sith??
Her eight eyes locked onto the orchestrator, watching him transform. The sudden performance made her slightly stunned, unsure about this assumed devil's contract. Her legs shuffled amongst themselves, illustrating her inner struggle. The man was obviously magic, something substantial in terms of power and even has demonstrated some sort of transformation close to what she would possibly go through. It was a slippery slope for her logic once she started to reason it all out in a positive light.

Human? This seems fishy as shit... too suave to be some coincidence, and what is that saying? If something seems to good to be true it is?... But... turning into a human?? No more staring? No more screaming when someone looks at me? I could drive a car! I would be able to leave prison if I knew I had a lifespan of a human!! Wait, they might even appeal my case and maybe be let out if not have a shortened sentence? Maybe get off this damn island!
She nodded to herself as she held a hand to her chest, reinforcing her fleeting resolve as she outreached to touch the guard's hand.
"This legal? Fuck it fine, you need a yes? Yes!" A bit of her years of living under a roof with the uneducated gang and toxic families began leaking out into her speech, but she didn't seem to warrant her self-censor as of right now.
Flowiest D Flowiest D

Felix turns to a spider man, as does everyone else in the room.
In kalas eyes anyways,
“Was not your day..
But we look like you Ay?”

inmates repeat in song as they dance back to their original spots. As if someone pressed rewind on their life’s,
Felix as a spider keeps singing.
“When everyone’s the same you should have no doubt,
Let everyone here make you scream and shout,
as you appear human but your actually a bug
But people are crazy like there on a drug
Kala my dear you have nothing to fear
As your surely in for a intriguing year
So pierce the right heart with a emotional spear
As acceptance comes to those who acknowledge others in here”
He gestured to his heart and in a puff of smoke he was gone.

A spider man with a rifle in a guard uniform walked down the isle.
Everyone in the jail was a spider person of some sort, some less humanoid then others.

Kale notices everyone has changed from mostly human to everyone is archanid in appearance. One even wore a wooly coat over all his spider legs.

The spider looked down and immediately was frustrated as she saw herself as a spider still, but that was not the issue she found the problem with. She looked up to see spiders, massive spiders standing upright and all in clothing, and this sudden sight of such a strange nature caused her to move back and bump her spider rear against a wall as her now human illusion just seemingly plopped down on the ground a good distance from the wall. She was horribly panicked for a good few moments, her brain in need of time to catch up to the horrors her brain was showing to her. "HOOOO- FUCK!"

Sith looks at Kala. She was suddenly human. Her memories from moments before were muddled, like a particularly drunken night or a far off dream. What bothered her the most was the searing pain on the back of her neck. Someone broke through the wards around her mind. Not only that, they toyed with her. Threw her around like a fucking puppet. The pain slowly subsided, the burning feeling receding to a faint tingle. She turns her attention back to Kala. The once-spider woman was now sitting on her backside. A human backside. With two legs.
“What happened?” She asks, seeing her new friend’s expression of horror as she looks around the room. She walks over to her, extending a hand to her, trying to help her up. She knew that no matter the circumstances, suddenly becoming human would probably be a difficult thing to adjust to.

Sith would find the large woman attempted to back away, still bewildered by what her brain was receiving. She wasn't afraid of spider's, in fact, she kept some as pets and talked to them, but to suddenly have no humans in a room and only giant spiders had put her in a state of shock. She put up her covered hands as if to defend herself from Sith, her pupil's shrunken and in complete panic. Someone somewhere was getting a notification that the spider's heart was firing all pistons.

"H-HEY HEY HEY STOP STOP! STOP!!" She seemingly begged the witch to stay back, head frantically scanning the room for the magical guard. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME YOU FUCKIN NUT CASE?!"

Sith backed away from Kala. Not knowing what to do, she picks up her tray, and throws away her last scraps of food. She sits back down and just stares at her plate silently. What has happened to her roommate? Suddenly she’s human and a fucking psycho.

Last edited:
Sith would find the large woman attempted to back away, still bewildered by what her brain was receiving. She wasn't afraid of spider's, in fact, she kept some as pets and talked to them, but to suddenly have no humans in a room and only giant spiders had put her in a state of shock. She put up her covered hands as if to defend herself from Sith, her pupil's shrunken and in complete panic. Someone somewhere was getting a notification that the spider's heart was firing all pistons.

"H-HEY HEY HEY STOP STOP! STOP!!" She seemingly begged the witch to stay back, head frantically scanning the room for the magical guard. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME YOU FUCKIN NUT CASE?!"
It would seem the guard is gone.
Cahone quietly shits himself to Alasdair. “He was here... that fuck was here... did you see? A spider went human!!”
Cahone’s foot was sore. As if he had been dancing and hit his ankle.
“Today’s not going to be a good day..”

Last edited:
God, that guard puts on a show. Harebourg puts the last king down and reshuffles the game, then palms off each individual card, and places each individual card inside the box via phasing. He leaves the ace of diamonds on the table.

Said ace had a depiction of himself on it. One where he's missing an eye and a hand, and holding the missing eye in the other. He had these cards hand-made; they depict different people, places, and things. The ace of diamonds showed his strengths and weakness.
He can't truly interfere in events unless someone taps into the power of his eye. He can do this himself, but only a fraction of the power is available. The missing hand symbolizes that well enough.
As for the eye, he can literally pull out an eye and remain in magical contact with it at all times, but it was also symbolizing strength and weakness, in a way. Weakness, as in the eye can be used against him, but strength, for the magical bonds. He leaves the ace on the table, pulls his completely spherical eye out of the socket, and sends it rolling down the table. Harebourg leaves through a wall.
Boy, would that freak some people out.

Heh.
Some spying is in order.

Last edited:
It would take a good five minutes before the spider was coming to terms with what they were seeing and be somewhat responsive to outside stimuli. First came the spider in the same coat as the man was in previously. That was clearly the same person. So did they all change from humans to spiders? Or was she being mentally manipulated? Things were going ok until she saw a spider with a missing eye phase through a wall, practically almost sending them to square one again. Eventually, however, the Drider got somewhat of a hold of themselves enough to verbalize their questions. They pointed at the being sitting where Sith was, the large spider simply sitting there. "Y-you... are you Sith?"
Zenpai Zenpai

Alice picked up her cereal pack and looked up at Jasper. He was being a lot more friendly. Perhaps he was starting to like her some instead of just tolerating her.
"Cereal as of the current moment" She felt a bit of electricity snap through one of her eyes. Okay so the serum they gave her wasn't very strong. That was good to know. She felt slightly nervous. She never wanted to be a criminal she was raised in it. She didn't do it unless she had to. The rest of these people were voluntary. Some even were killers. With these thoughts she felt herself standing closer to Jasper. He had the air of one who knew what to do in situations like this. She tried to hold herself confidently, as her brother had taught her. She Gave those around her icy glares from her bright eyes. She quickly turned back to Jasper. "What next Jas?"
KasperXIII KasperXIII

Taking the toast, a plastic bag of jam, and a carton of milk onto his tray, Jasper turned away from the counters with Alice by his side and examined the cafeteria for a place to sit. What was next? she asked, and with a nickname on top of it all. That was quick to throw out formalities. He couldn't help but exchange a quick grin. Cute, he had to admit. It was probably a closer interpersonal relationship that'd help keep her mouth shut and go along with the plan. Especially now that she was slowly becoming more lucid. Time to get to know a better Alice this morning. His glares beyond the grin were of a more menacing nature to steer away random inmates or guards. A sort of 'stay away', but without words. The line behind them wasn't an issue, and it seemed as if the guards were more concerned with the new inmates, who stood out due to their mere confusion on the first morning. Jasper wanted nothing to do with a confused fledgling asking too many questions and sticking to him so insistently; it was a good thing that Alice wasn't new. She had a fair amount of enthusiasm, but enough for him to take without getting bothered.

"This way," he gestured with his head towards an empty table at the end of the cafeteria. He took a seat at the edge in such a way that he could view the entire cafeteria from his position. It was his way of maintaining his privacy with his cellmate, but also preventing a guard from approaching and badmouthing them for no reason. God knows that the guards can be a bit more intrusive than necessary. He placed the tray down and signaled his hand for Alice to sit down.

"I have to ask," he began, clearing his throat, "You really looked terrible when you came in last night. How often do they drug you? It has to be a lot to maintain your own stability. I, for one, get one in the evening, and it strangely holds me off the whole day. I do doubt why they use me, though..." The doctor's words still irked Jasper, about how that drug was going to hit the market. He wasn't fond of being a guinea pig, and worried if other inmates were treated all the same.

As he listened, he used the minimal effects of his powers, reading the mild signals from people's minds and predicting emotions. There was some mild panic, some mystery, some confusion about... was there more to this prison than meets the eye with these guards?

Mentions: firebright24 firebright24

Alasdair rolled his neck. He had a wierd tune buzzing along in the back of his head.
“He can do that?” He asked. There seemed to be no end to this guy’s powers. A spider turning human? He follows Cahone’s gaze and sees the woman in question. She was sitting on her behind, frantically yelling at seemingly nobody and questioning the woman closest to her.
“Does shit like this happen all the time or is everything going crazy because of the new prisoners?”

Sith looked at her roommate.
“What are you talking about? Of course I’m me.” Her sudden transformation seems to have scrambled her brains, so Sith should probably not take the ex-spider’s shouting personally, but it still didn’t feel great to be yelled at.
“I should probably just give you your space... see you later.” She stands up and starts to walk away, knowing that it’s most likely for the best to let Kala to figure out her new body on her own.

The illusion-tainted Drider watched the spider, that was apparently Sith, walk off to likely go to work. She tried to speak up, to actually call her back and try to explain, but what would she say? A demon came and offered her a deal and she took it and now all she sees is spiders? It sounded like a bad joke.

"Wa...I didn....." That is all that came out as she watched her go off. Eventually, the spider would stand, throwing away their food and putting the tray away. Unfortunately for her not only did she change appearances to everyone else and have no idea about it, the Drider probably now just appeared to be a near ten-foot tall woman to keep her torso in the same place as the illusion. She would stand off to the side, waiting for work to begin, as she idly watched the other inmates.

Cahone Just shakes his head and attempts to eat more food. He couldn’t... throwing his fork upset into his plate he begins.. “That guard just seems to do whatever whenever.. never talk to him..”he warns again.
“ one guy I know got turned into a woman.. he killed himself after some.. trouble with his boys... I killed the boys..”
He added at the end. Looking at his food and around the room he sighs.
“I think that guard is the scariest thing in here.. it’s why I want to escape.. fuck freedom.. get me away from that fucking trickery filled fuckhead”
Cahone mutters to Alasdair Zenpai Zenpai
——————
“I’m a tricky fuck head, oh but maybe instead.. I could be a beautiful cover on the worst book ever read..”
Felix the guard hums to himself as he leaves the room.

Alice looked up from her cereal that she had sat down with.
"Twice a day sometimes more depending. I cant tell its a different med every time." Arissa took another bite of her food and looked up at him.
"It's like they can't find the right one. I can tell cause they affect my differently. Yesterday was crud, such a heavy drug I couldn't think. But today..." Alice didn't finish. She laid her hand on Jasper's thigh and sent a soft shock to him. He flinched not expecting her touch let alone the shock.
"Today I can do what ever the hell I want" She finished with a flirtatious smirk with a raised eyebrow. Her tongue catching a crumb of cereal at the corner of her mouth.
"Now, what about your drugs? You ever become, well ya know." She gestured curly cues over head to indicate crazy.
KasperXIII KasperXIII

“Well we all have our reasons, I guess...”
Alasdair just looks down at the remains of his cereal. He was already feeling tired and it was only just after breakfast. He wipes his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt. He would have expected a person like Cahone to have a better reason than a single person. He kind of expected him to want to get out because of the lack of freedom. He seemed to struggle for what little freedoms he could here. He sighs and looks at the table. At least that ‘tricky filled fuckhead’ is causing some form of messed-up entertainment. As ridiculously freaky his abilities are, it’s better than a lifetime of absolutely nothing in this concrete hell hole.

Unlike himself, Alice seemed to need more maintenance to keep her powers under control, but apparently, it was less effective than usual, today at least. Perhaps this more lucid state she was in was a factor to take advantage of. She seemed much more high-spirited and capable, even so much as to be able to use her powers rather efficiently. The touch to his thigh alone was startling, almost flirtatious, then the sparks began to fly, literally. He felt the shock pass through him and unconsciously flinched back. Nothing powerful, but a show of force that today was, indeed, a good day for her. Better than his day of 100% success rates in suppressing his abilities. With a vulnerability like that, it would prove to be a great advantage to have someone like that by his side. Now more than ever did he feel he picked right by befriending her.

Not to mention she was rather cute in her behavior and mannerisms today...

Once he calmed himself from the shock, he grinned at her. "Impressive. So it seems like they can't control you all that well. Huh. That makes one of us..." He let out a disappointing sigh now that it came his turn to tell his tale. "I get one dosage a day, at night, when you saw me get taken off. It's supposed to keep my powers held off all day, but as you could see yesterday, it's not a perfect 24 hour cycle..." He reached down for his toast, spreading a bit of the given jam across the surface from the packet itself. "Sometimes in the final few hours before I get called off, I can start reading minds again. I can't send messages entirely, but as you could see, I could tell what you were thinking at the time. Other than that, I can just tell feelings, even now while the drug is still potent. For example, I can tell that you're more playful and happy than how inmates usually are around here..."

Jasper didn't even care if he was being creepy at this point. The more he spoke openly, the more he could gain her trust. "They take me to the medic bay because they're unsure whether or not the drug they use on me has any potential for mental impairment, so I'm put through logic and reasoning exercises every day to ensure that they're not turning my brain into mush. Apart from that, whatever they give me gets me drowsy, so I just sleep it off and wake up... well, not able to read minds again. Simply put."

After taking a bite of his toast, he proposed a new question. "So... I'm only curious. With your powers, generating electricity and all... don't tell me you haven't already abused that slip-up on some guard, or tried touching the electric fence in the yard, right?" he chuckled. "I mean, it's gotta be tempting and all. Not much I can do other than sit around places and read minds. You, on the other hand, have potential to be more... bold, with messing around. Am I right? Don't worry. I'm no snitch, so whatever you tell me won't reach the guards. They wouldn't like it if they knew I was still reading minds, too."

Mentions: firebright24 firebright24

The silver haired girl looked faintly curious, though it was difficult to tell with the muzzle obscuring the lower half of her features. From the way the guards behaved, dragging her roughly through the corridors with no care for how she tripped and stumbled along, you might guess that she was some animal, instead of a human female who looked as if she had barely reached adulthood.
Of course, she was an animal, in a way.

Instead of taking her to a cell, the guards headed towards the cafeteria, even as the ShapeShifter tried (And failed) to memorize the way out. Oh well, animal senses had to be good for something, right? Silver could easily retrace her steps later, just by following her own scent. At least, that was the plan.

Finally, they reached the cafeteria, and the guard undid the muzzle, ignoring the sigh of relief from the albino. "Touch the bracelet again, and it'll be a collar instead." He grunted.
She nodded her assent, already scheming ways to get the burning metal bracelet off. It didn't look much - just a shiny golden chain without a clasp around her slender wrist. And yet, whenever it moved, and there was a glimpse of the pale skin underneath, angry red burns could be seen.

As she stepped into the cafeteria her expression of confusion changed to nervousness - she'd never seen so many people in one place before, seeing as she'd lived in a forest her whole life. Her existence had been a solitary one for as long as she could remember. After looking around and dithering for a while, she got some toast, as that's what most of the others seemed to be eating, then sat near the inmate with the furry coat (Cahone), mainly because of the fur. Fur was something familiar after all. The words he was saying though...Weren't they bad?
Then again, apparently everyone here was bad, so a few bad words weren't out of place.
"Umm...Hi?"

Last edited:
The silver haired girl looked faintly curious, though it was difficult to tell with the muzzle obscuring the lower half of her features. From the way the guards behaved, dragging her roughly through the corridors with no care for how she tripped and stumbled along, you might guess that she was some animal, instead of a human female who looked as if she had barely reached adulthood.
Of course, she was an animal, in a way.

Instead of taking her to a cell, the guards headed towards the cafeteria, even as the ShapeShifter tried (And failed) to memorize the way out. Oh well, animal senses had to be good for something, right? Silver could easily retrace her steps later, just by following her own scent. At least, that was the plan.

Finally, they reached the cafeteria, and the guard undid the muzzle, ignoring the sigh of relief from the albino. "Touch the bracelet again, and it'll be a collar instead." He grunted.
She nodded her assent, already scheming ways to get the burning metal bracelet off. It didn't look much - just a shiny golden chain without a clasp around her slender wrist. And yet, whenever it moved, and there was a glimpse of the pale skin underneath, angry red burns could be seen.

As she stepped into the cafeteria her expression of confusion changed to nervousness - she'd never seen so many people in one place before, seeing as she'd lived in a forest her whole life. Her existence had been a solitary one for as long as she could remember. After looking around and dithering for a while, she got some toast, as that's what most of the others seemed to be eating, then sat near the inmate with the furry coat (Cahone), mainly because of the fur. Fur was something familiar after all. The words he was saying though...Weren't they bad?
Then again, apparently everyone here was bad, so a few bad words weren't out of place.
"Umm...Hi?"
The men at the table actually part for the woman, unlike the man previously. A spot was left open for Cahone, he turns to the woman with a friendly smile, warm, charming in a way if you could ignore his hair that almost seemed to be flaming, and the black pupils with red flared dots spread about inside.

“Hi” cahone says with a genuine cheerful tone, his eyes judge her face but in no way threatening.
“Can I help you in some way my.. wow.. your eyes are something else..”
he coughed into his hand and continued with that warm smile.

“Can I help you? Or was I just lucky enough to have your beautiful self decide I’m worth the company? Miss...” he ended hoping for a name.

Two of the men leave once cahone started speaking. They assumed this woman wanted a favour of some sort from the boss.
It was her tone, Alasdair and cahone.

Last edited:
Silver's scarlet eyes widened at the sight of his hair - it was pretty, but brought back horrifying memories of the wildfire that had ripped through her forest. Which led to her almost starving, which led to her killing someone, which led to her killing many someone, which led to her being here...Fire may or may not have been the root of all her problems. Still, she managed a smile that was somehow adorable despite her fangs, easily capable of ripping flesh from bone.
"Thanks! Your eyes are pretty, too." Her voice had an unplaceable, melodious accent, rather feline-like in sound. And despite her adorable exterior, her movements are undeniably those of a predator.
"...I'm just looking for someplace to sit...Is here okay?"

She nodded, Alice could tell he was not himself. His powers were not at full capacity and it seemed to unnerve him. Taking away the 6th sense he depended on was likely huge for him.
"When i first realized that sometimes they gave me weak meds, I did fry a guard out of revenge. Before I realized it would be smarter to not let them know how strong I am." She glanced around the room as she continued eating. She glanced at Jasper, he seemed to be asking her a ton of questions. what did he have in mind. What was he planning to do with this information.
She flashed a wicked smile at him and cause electricity to sizzle as a spark in her eye.
"Honestly, pretty sure I could fry most of the people in here. All the tables are metal. That means conductors." She curled up on the seat pulling her knees to her chest.
KasperXIII KasperXIII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back