• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yes, that update really divided the RP and caused a massive conflict Zenpai Zenpai

Okay, so TenderlyLiz TenderlyLiz Dana Zane Dana Zane WillfulWren WillfulWren , welcome to Thesta Penitentiary! Your characters are accepted. Please refer to the first post of the OOC and select a job for your inmates. Do abide by the availability, but the kitchen duty is exceptionally now up for grabs for anyone, as the people who took it just vanished.

Once you select a job, the inmates are up for breakfast, so feel free to have em up and going to the cafeteria to go with the flow.

In a few minutes, I will post an updated cell arrangement. Do note that, for the original crew, if you've been absent for too long, you may lose your cell because an odd member of newbies hopped in.

I also ask of our newcomers, PLEASE don't drop without a word. At least drop an update in OOC or in DMs to me or firebright24 firebright24 to tell us about your absence. I don't mind if real life gets in the way, just have the courtesy to let us know.

Moreover, have fun! Enjoy your stay!

CELL ASSIGNMENT (So the record shows, you can double check here)
  • Lower Level (Denoted 1-X)
    • 1-16: Kala & Sithembile
    • 1-9: Lilith & Silver
    • 1-5: Tanner & Jack
    • 1-2: Alicia & Tharraleos
  • Upper Level (Denoted 2-X)
    • 2-15: Alasdair & Cahone
    • 2-12: Zorra & Johnathon
    • 2-7: Jasper & Alice
The job manifest is being updated right after this to accommodate for the removed people. If you were removed and wanna hop back in, let me know so you can be reassigned. Just PLEASE, let's not have to guess where you are. I pinged everyone here to the OOC not long ago, and some never even bothered to check.

...I was about to say that she can't really get fat...But the inhibitor bracelet stops her from Shifting, therefore stopping her from burning off the calories from everything she eats...
At least she won't look so fragile anymore.

If Kala wasn’t currently tripping with illusion magic thanks to a trickster guard she would be a ok with them

Alright, so this RP is pretty sizable, and I'm very happy with that. What really felt like a thorn in our sides was the fact the site updated the week we actually started the RP, and some people just... disappeared. But not to worry, thanks to a recommendation from Sybil Sybil , we have a solution to help keep this large bunch of us more connected:

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

We now have a discord server for added convenience. I do ask everyone currently active to be here (trust me, it won't all be order in there. It can be used to chill as well as discuss RP stuff). It's a way to keep everyone in this huge pack in check and have all the information about the prison and the characters be available in a very accessible, easy-to-manage form. The RP will continue as it is on RPN, but a lot of OOC conversation might be moved here. Soooo hop in!

Little tag for everyone else who's not in the server yet: WillfulWren WillfulWren Zenpai Zenpai Flowiest D Flowiest D Kisaki Kisaki TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 KAmber KAmber MsPolite MsPolite Dana Zane Dana Zane TenderlyLiz TenderlyLiz Gryphtaur Gryphtaur

Just one really fat silver and starving inmates.
Truth be told I don't think Lilith has a stomach anymore due to her insides being rotted out by a infectious nanomachines
also as for discord, I can't get in because it goes to gray screen -_-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back