• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So far so good Corrupt Corrupt , I was worried that some of his abilities seemed excessive/too overpowered from the get-go, but after taking Hermod's situation into consideration, I'll accept once you submit a backstory/crime he's guilty of; leave a message here when you do.

(it's hasn't been finished yet Kasper) But i just wanna invite anyone to give any feedback on what they think of the character so far positive or negative as long as its constructive :D. Any changes/new ideas are welcome and i'll at least consider each one. (I already have a general idea of backstory so this is more personality/ability based)

(it's hasn't been finished yet Kasper) But i just wanna invite anyone to give any feedback on what they think of the character so far positive or negative as long as its constructive :D. Any changes/new ideas are welcome and i'll at least consider each one. (I already have a general idea of backstory so this is more personality/ability based)
I’ll look and tell ya

Could be OP if I read it how I did but seems cool aha

I’ll look and tell ya

Could be OP if I read it how I did but seems cool aha
Any suggestions on what i should nerf? I tried to accurately show what abilities were actually available to Hermod while in the prison (because of the restrictions) but I feel I may have miscommunicated some things.

Any suggestions on what i should nerf? I tried to accurately show what abilities were actually available to Hermod while in the prison (because of the restrictions) but I feel I may have miscommunicated some things.
Something about he gets new powers for every recruit to his cult? Idk

Also the shapeshifting power not being in check apart from “we trust him, or we pull a lockdown”
I have the same thing going with my character but the reason is crooked guards name certain people and he usually kills them
Ranging from people the guards want hurt or dead, to Rapists and child murderers etc that and he can burn most restrictions to him off,
What keeps him inside the jail is the guards who would shoot him down/use powers/ and throw him into a pool afterwards to subdue ahah

Something about he gets new powers for every recruit to his cult? Idk

Also the shapeshifting power not being in check apart from “we trust him, or we pull a lockdown”
I have the same thing going with my character but the reason is crooked guards name certain people and he usually kills them
Ranging from people the guards want hurt or dead, to Rapists and child murderers etc that and he can burn most restrictions to him off,
What keeps him inside the jail is the guards who would shoot him down/use powers/ and throw him into a pool afterwards to subdue ahah
yea i was already thinking about getting rid of the "benefits" from new cult members. I was never intending to give him new powers from it just maybe slightly buff existing ones but i think its unneeded at this point the last ability i have yet to put in is "the mark" itself which will have minor benefits to Hermod but mostly limited to stuff such as the already existing communicating to cult members while sleeping and maybe being able to see out the cult members eyes or something like that. More utility stuff like that and information gathering instead of offensive buffs.

Hermod can not shape shift at all with his inhibitors (i mean shape shifting to true form ect). He can only manifest limbs/tentacles. The reason i made it more of a trust thing because I plan on making Hermod mostly passive unless provoked. I think for the first while of him being a newbie into the prison I'll change it so he's not suppose to but then he shows how efficient and helpful to the prison he can be while using it. Such as extreme multitasking within his job/jobs. As the tentacles/limb extensions are his main offensive ability he can use while inhibited I didn't want to restrict it much further.

EDIT: I'm also going to separate the shape shifting from the limb stuff to make things more clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back