• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“ˆ (slow burn search)

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

a search by azula

violent delights

have violent ends

gms

user one, user two

tags

tag one, tag two

ivy

taylor swift

• about me

Hey there! I'm Azula (Az if you like), and as the name implies I am a chaotic bisexual who will send you stupid memes. I've been roleplaying for 10+ years now, semi-li to literate (4+ paragraphs), and write in third person. I'm a 24 year old female living on EST. I always play a female character, but I almost always double as a male character too. I usually prefer MxF as a main but can do FxF and MxM as well.

I am looking for a casual roleplay partner. I work full time and honestly my muse just comes in goes in waves. I will fully geek out over characters but I also need to take a break every once in a while. Truthfully, I take quite a few hiatuses throughout the year. I have ADHD so if i haven't replied in a while please poke me, chances are I just forgot to respond. I am looking for a long term partner who is okay with my busy schedule and inconsistent posting. Sometimes I reply 5 times in a day and sometimes it takes 2 weeks for me to even open RPN. I love ooc chatter, it helps me get even more into the story if we can be friends outside the rp. I need someone who understand that I have roughly 2 working brain cells at all times.

I am very flexible with plot and what not, so message me if you like any of my plots below or like my characters and have a plot of your own in mind. All I care about is that our characters are each complex enough to keep the story interesting.

I am much more active on Discord so let me know if that's something you're interested in. I have listed the plots I'm most interested in on the next page, but I am open to any ideas you have as well! Please note that I am interested in playing Muse A and looking for you to write Muse B.

What I look for in a partner:
    - please be respectful
    - please be semi-literate (3+ paragraphs a post)
    - use proper grammar (doesn't have to be perfect!)
    - please be 18+ as mature themes may be used
    - romance is a must but shouldn't be the entire plot
    - please be willing to double (that way we both get a love interest)

a

b

c

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
hi az! i'd be interested in either 'academia of love' or 'all is fair...' lmk if you're still looking and i'll shoot you a dm!

Hello! I'd be interested in doing 'all is fair', shoot me a dm and we can discuss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back