• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern These plots got bite!

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

What is this?
Oh, just another silly Partner search of mine.

ALL VAMPIRE THEMED!

It's that time of the year again where I'm just craving Rp's involving these bloodsuckers and I just need some role-plays to sink my fangs into!

But all just formalities, I'll keep this rather simple and to the point so we can focus on the important bits!

What I value in my role-plays is simple:
-Literacy
-Detail
-Quality is better than Quantity but I personally always write around 3 chunky paragraphs
-Believable characters with chemistry
-Creativity
-Fun
-Someone who can enjoy some macabre humor and sarcasm!
-Playing female roles, trust me, don't want me to play a dude!

But enough of this, let's get to the juicy bits!

The Vampire Next-door

It's been two weeks since you moved in and you've already got reasons to believe that your neighbor's not really a functioning member of society.
You never see them go out during the day but you're able to frequently observe them heading out after nightfall, just to return early in the morning, god knows where they've spent the night!

They only answer the door when pestered and sometimes outright refuse to open up the door, forcing the postman slide letters under the door.

And late at night you're able to hear loud music from their place.
If you shared the same landlord you would've already filed a complaint but what really took the cake was them appearing late night in your apartment.

Through a broken window.
Bleeding profoundly unto your late grandmother's rug.
Promising that they'd be able to explain everything!

And can it really hurt to listen what they have to say?

What's at Stake

Not every friendship is built to last. Sometimes your paths diverge as even best friends choose to follow their own dreams. And all these years being inseparable became nothing but memories.

Memories that will come to knock on your door after years, hoping that whatever relationship you had survived years spent apart.

But a lot has changed.
Having to take up the family business is one.

And them having become every dentist's worst nightmare is the other.

That doesn't mean we can't be friends anymore, right?

Rigor Mortis

Everybody needs to start somewhere.
For you it's taking the job at the Morgue.
The dead may not be really talkative but it's a job and it's a great way to get some experience in the medical field!

Night after Night you were tasked with taking care of all the bodies they brought you.
But working with the dead didn't really prepare you for when one of the bodies started to cough and with widened eyes jolted up mere moments before you would have had to carve them up to find out the cause of death.

And a ripped open throat wasn't enough of a giveaway now that you got a deathly pale corpse with amnesia to take care off!

Maybe this will make your job easier. Finding out why there have been so many similar incidents is easier when you can actually talk to one of the victims, even if they're a bit...dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back