• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings There's probably something for everyone in there

PlotBrownie

May We Meet Again
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone! First off thanks for clicking this!

Now, we're all here for the same reason but our styles differ so let me tell you a little bit about how I RP and my history with it.

I've been RPing on various sights for six years now and I consider myself a pretty good writer. As far as grammar and spelling I speak and write as good as natives but the occasional slip up here and there can happen. My normal length is at least one paragraph and depending on the scene it can go up to five. I don't care much about length as long as it's not one liners and I also don't care about fluency as long as it's comprehendible and not the cringe type. What I do care about though is how fast the responses are this is super important! I RP from my phone which means I can pretty much do it anywhere any time and I need /at least/ two responses a day. If you can't get to your phone for longer than two days please tell me I'll understand but please warn me and if you want to quit at any moment no hard feelings but don't just disappear. A simple 'Sorry, I can't continue this' is sufficient I won't go after you and try to kill you in your sleep. Probably.

My time zone is Eastern European in case you're interested.

You want to chat? Sure! Hit me up anytime! You'd rather just RP and not talk outside of it? Okay, whatever rocks your boat. I'm a pretty chill person and I don't bite so just do whatever you're comfortable with and I'll follow your lead.

Now since we got all that out of the way let's get to the good stuff

Things marked with * are things I'm really craving

TOPICS

Family Drama**

Mystery

Band

Road Trip*

Travelling around the world***

Gifted**

Vampires

Royalty*

Starting a Family

Foster Care*****

Adoption******

Combined Family****

Broken Family*****

Long Lost Parent/Sibling******

Runaways*

Wedding

Terminal Illness

Historical

Immortals**

Dystopian/Utopian Society

Roommates

Neighbors

Best Friends

PAIRINGS

City x Country

Parent x Teacher

Celebrity x Manager/Fan***

BFFxBFF****

SETTINGS

Small Town****

Workplace****

High School***

City****

Country side**

Boarding School*****

College

Orphanage

Summer Camp**

Fandoms

Harry Potter

Once Upon A Time

Voltron

Leap!/Ballerina (Seriously if someone is in this fandom SHOW YOURSELF!)

Will add more with time. If you want to RP PLEASE PM ME! I look more at PMs more than comments

Anyway, that's enough of that. Have a nice day/evening/night/afternoon!

Last edited:
Hey! I'm interested in chatting with you about doing something! I've been rping on other sites for about eight years so we both seem to have a lot of experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back