• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic There's No Crying in the Militia (1x1)

Nightwisher

And don't you dare go hollow....
Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth

BadAss.jpg

Name: Shilo Saga
Nick Names: Shi or Vendetta
Birthday: September 23, 2074
Sexuality: Pansexual
Significant other: None
Physical description: Shilo stands at 5'4", weighs 147 lbs, and has practically perfect posture. She has raven black hair ,with a natural wave to it, which reaches down to her lower back, she keeps it free most often but when she gets into a very serious fight she ties it back into a ponytail or bun. Shilo has teal eyes, though her left one is clouded over showing its lack of sight. Shilo was pale white skin, her black hair making her appear even more white than she actually is. Shilo has little scars all over her body but her five main scars are the one over her left eye, which is a clean cut from her eyebrow down to her cheek. This wound was the cause of the loss of sight in that eye and she keeps this scar hidden with her hair. Shilo has a scar across her throat, which she keeps hidden with a black silk ribbon. Shilo has a knife wound from her left hip, trailing six inches up her torso, it healed raggedly, and two bullet wounds on the right side of her body which also healed raggedly. She doesn't like questions about her scars and will sooner glare you down in a harsh silence than answer. Shilo wears boots that reach half way up her calf that are covered in belts and chains, black cargo pants that cling nicely to her body, a white t-shirt with a slight v-neck that shows nothing lower than her collar bone, black leather jacket, with matching leather gloves. Underneath her jacket, her wrists are tapped with athletic tape trailing half way up her forearm.
Personality: Shilo Saga has no issue with taking the life of anyone who is a threat to her or her friends, though she has very few of friends. Shilo has little hesitation when it comes to dirtying her hands, as she was raised to do so, though she some how managed to keep the moral standing, despite her father trying to beat it out of her for years, of killing only criminals and threats. Personality wise, Shilo hates self-pity and people who hate themselves. It doesn't make sense to her why someone would hate the one being they can count on. Adding on to that, Shilo doesn't like people much in general, but she keeps the few friends she has simply because they can become useful.
Skills:
+Gymnastics
+Running
+Parkour
+Stealth
+Field surgery
+Herbal medicine
+Hand to hand combat
+Languages
Weaknesses:
-Psychology
-Human touch
-Her left side (She's blind on that side)
-Heavy lifting

Shilo was outside, she'd set up a miniature throwing knife range with her own targets so she could practice, not that she really needed it though. The raven haired girl was a master, for lack of a better word, as she'd been throwing for quite some time, long before she'd even joined the group. Beads of sweat formed at her hairline as she refused to remove her leather jacket and gloves despite the heat of the day. She twirled a knife around her fingers, threw, and a good portion of the blade entered her target. Shilo continued this until her knives were all stuck into the different targets she'd set up. She sighed, retrieved the blades and moved the targets back a few feet before starting again. Her concentration was intense--like the rest of the world had fallen away completely and it was just her and the targets. A flick of her wrist and another perfect throw. She continued this until she moved the targets back once more to start over. She looked around as she wiped the sweat from her forehead with her gloved hand. The downside of her day-to-day clothes was how easy it was to over heat, but that was a small price to pay for what not wearing them did to her. She rolled her neck to try and release what tension there was before she started throwing once more. "Dammit," she felt the knife slip off her hand from the sweat she'd just transferred onto the leather. The knife dug into the ground in front of the target.

Vincent approached the recruit, the helmet visor on their armor suit retracting as they approached. As the visor finally clicked into place, the titanium alloy plates no longer covered his face. The visor retracting revealed their sharp jawline and attention snatching amber eyes. Calmly and with straight posture the man approached the woman, their eyes flicking in the act of tracking each blade that left her hands. He couldn't help but allow a faint chuckle to escape their mouth as the woman cursed when a knife slipped from her hands. Finally the operator spoke in a deep but smooth voice, "Recruit Saga, glad I could find you." They were ordered from command contact this woman over her excelling stats during training and was selected to be brought into the specialized ghost operator training camp, otherwise known as phantom camp.

Shilo looked up when she heard the deep voice. "Sir," she greeted, but went to go retrieve her knives without making any attempt to salute. Despite her skill, Shilo wasn't quite ready to treat the higher ranked officers as if they were officers anywhere other than training. Outside of actual drills, they were just other men and women. The only reason she even remembered their names was because her mind was like a steel trap. She'd even ranked each officer by who would be the most dangerous for her to fight so she knew who she could piss off when she was in a bad mood. "Were you looking for me?" she called over her shoulder as she walked away. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked, bending down to grab the blade that had landed in the ground before pulling the others from the targets. She turned and walked back. Shilo brushed hair from her face, but made sure that the strands that covered the left side of her features staid in place. "Phantom camp? Sounds like it's up my alley. When do I start?" she slipped her throwing knives around her belt and adjusted her shirt, it was like the knives had never existed in the first place.

Vincent's eyes tracked the woman as she sauntered off to go retrieve her knives and of course made their way to take a quick glance at what was obvious when they bent over. Now despite hearing her questions he waited for Shilo to return. When she did, he looked down and locked their eyes with hers."First things first, I know outside of your training hours you see me and other superiors as normal individuals around here. That needs to stop, especially of you are being selected for phantom camp. At phantom camp you will not have free time, from morning till night you will be training. You will salute all of your superiors and you will NOT argue. Phantom camp is for the elites, we will break and rebuild you. You're to pack your belongings and head to hangar 17 for your trip by 1500, so you have 2 hours saga. I'll be waiting for you and other recruits at the VTOL." At that, the mans visor dropped and sealed their head within the helmet of his armor suit. Vincent then turned on his heel and walked off towards hangar 17 in wait of Saga and the other 9 phantom camp selections.

Shilo raised an eyebrow when he called her out on her views of the officers, but she didn't say anything. But she did think--Well if I'm training all the time I won't have time to see you outside of training will I. So that fixed one of the issues that Vincent seemed to have with her. As for the talking back... Shilo really wasn't one to talk at all, especially during training. She was silent, her one eye a hard, teal rock that showed little to no emotion. However, at the mention of her being broken and a rebuilt Shilo's eye flashed a myriad of different emotions that she very quickly got control of. "Sir, yes, sir." She said but as Vincent left Shilo couldn't help but think about the other times she'd been broken and rebuilt. Her fingers rubbed together as her skin started to itch with uncomfortable memories. She gently rubbed her arm before heading to her bunk to pack her things, it was time to get moving. Thirty minutes before three o'clock in the afternoon, Shilo was standing at hangar 17 as the song Hangar 18 played in her head. A very old song, but a good on nonetheless. She stood with her hands clasped behind her back, her bag at her feet as she waited for the rest of the Phantom camp selections to join her. She wasn't the first, but she wasn't the last either.

Meanwhile Vincent was standing by, conversing with the VTOL pilot and the 3 Viper soldiers that would be guarding the VTOL on the trip. At the 1500 mark he made their way towards the 10 selections and stood in front of the unorganized mass. With a soft cough to clear their throat, Vincent began yelling at the recruits with the audio outputs on his helmet partially distorting their voice. "ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS, AT ATTENTION, SHOULDER TO SHOULDER!!"

Shilo moved to take an edge, glaring someone down when they tried to step in on her left side. They moved and found a place closer to the middle. Shilo stood far enough away that she wasn't actually shoulder to shoulder, but close enough that it would look it. She watched Vincent with her one good eye, he had her full attention. This was going to be interesting.

Vincent walked along the line of recruits, facing each one directly from underneath his helmet, the black titanium alloy plates of their visor giving each recruit a chill that shudders down their spine when he faces each one directly, letting them know he's looking at them even from under the helmet. "Alright boys and girls, you 10 have been selected for Phantom camp due to your excelling stats during training. Now I know all of you are already experienced combatants but at Phantom camp, you all will be going through boot camp once more. We will break you repeatedly and put you back together. Now for those of you who think their tough guys and that you'll make this easy. We've had recruits die during training, others have broken down emotionally, and as for me...You're all looking at the only man who passed from his selection group. Everyone else fell out, 2 died even. So as much as I'd hate to see it, I know at least one of you will. Phantom camp is for the elites of the elites. We here at the G.I.W don't get a deadly reputation for nothing. Alright men, file on to the VTOL, we're leaving in t minus 5. I'll be seeing that you all arrive safely, then the fun begins tomorrow. All of you will hate me, but that's my job. You'll be thanking me if you pass though. ALRIGHT GET A FUCKING MOVE ON, FILE IN, GO GO GO" Vincent watched with amusement as the recruits filed into the VTOL, all strapping in and the viper soldiers trailing in afterwards. Once everyone was in and ready, Vincent himself walked into the VTOL and sat down. As the hatch closed and the engines fired off, he chuckled lightly to himself.

Shilo didn't seem to react, the same hard look she always had seemed almost souless as she stared back up at Vincent through his visor. The girl had to struggle not to roll her eyes at Vincent as he bragged about being the only one to pass. She knew this was going to be hard, she didn't doubt that at all, but just because he was the only one the pass from his group just meant that they had had a weak group that year, unless no one before him had ever passed ever. But Shilo held her tongue as the thoughts ran through her mind. Boot camp before had been easy compared to the absolute bullshit she'd been through before, she didn't imagine this to be worse than what she'd already had to deal with. Annoying? Yes. That wasn't to say this was going to be a breeze either. Boot camp hadn't been a 'breeze' it had just been easier than her past. Anything seemed easier than her past that's why she was here. Shilo hustled over to the VTOL and did what she could to squeeze into a spot where she had enough space that she wasn't going to end up stabbing someone. She kept silent, as always, until they had reached their destination.

Hours passed as the VTOL flew steadily toward it's destination, with Vincent by now having gotten up to converse with the viper soldiers. Every now and then a soft chuckle could be heard that caught the attention of a few concerned recruits. Then that's when things hit the fan, to the recruits this was all real but to the pilot, Vincent, and the soldiers, they knew this was phase one of Phantom camp initiation. 2 liquidated Price Industries jets, a well known competitor of the G.I.W, flown by G.I.W pilots began firing upon the VTOL with live ammunition. With the VTOL's engines being down, the aircraft crashed into the woodland below though the pilot knew just the plan and staged the crash well enough to avoid anyone being hurt. Vincent and the soldiers, 3 good friends of his and other Phantom camp instructors, had been playing the act as soon as the jets began firing. He first pointed at the 3 soldiers and ordered, "YOU THREE, SECURE THE AREA!!" Then as the soldiers exited the crashed VTOL he turned to the recruits and ordered them to unstrap and follow his lead, afterwards the young man grabbed hold of their Hyrax assault rifle and readied the weapon, leading the now unstrapped recruits off the crashed VTOL. Once off the aircraft, it revealed that the soldiers had been "killed" by an unknown force. The chest plate of each soldier had what looked to be a stab wound by a super heated plasma blade. But in reality it was a set up feature in the armor that was set to happen after the soldiers activated it. This is when 16 G.I.W Hell Bringer soldiers dressed in Price Industries stealth gear suddenly and literally appeared from nowhere thanks to O.E.I.S systems, or chameleon tech. Vincent glared at the soldiers and played along. "Price Industries eh? What, are you guys scared this new batch of Phantoms will offer more competition to you? We're already superior, and you all know it." That was the queue for the 17th soldier who was still in cloaks to suddenly from behind stab Vincent directly in the neck. The knife however was also a set up and the blood that came from Vincent's "wound" was artificial. This is when the lead soldier walked up to the crew of unarmed recruits. "So, you people are supposed the G.I.W's new Phantoms huh?" The man exclaimed before laughing wildly for a few moments, "You won't make it." Then at his order he had his men train their weapons on the recruits and fire upon them all with stun rounds, rendering them paralyzed and unconscious. The paralytic factors of the rounds however were toxin based, and the recruits that were not able to handle the toxins perished. This factor would weed out the less resistant recruits.

Last edited:
Shilo caught herself when the plane started to go down. Something about the crash... it seemed too steady, but Shilo didn't have time to dwell on that too much when she heard Vincent barking orders at some of the Viper officers. Shilo already had her bowie knife in her right hand, a .45 cal in left as she stepped from the crash to find the officers stabbed. She was about to remove the helmets to check for pulses when the 16 soldiers appeared and she went back into her stance, holding the knife in one hand, crossed under the gun wielding hand that she pointed at her targets... but no one was firing... what was going on? She looked over her shoulder at Vincent, who was scoffing and teasing... When Shilo saw Vincent get 'killed' a very slight twitch of the corner of her mouth reviled a half smile. The way the blood had reacted to the wound... it was very similar to an actual wound in the neck, but Shilo had dealt her fair share of neck wounds to know the blood splatter was different. However, seeing the attack happen, and not being the one to actually deal the blow, bad the scar under the silk ribbon on her neck throb. Shilo dropped her guard once Vincent had 'died', realizing a little late that she wasn't in any danger. Well... not in the danger that had initially thought, at least. "Yeah? And you can go fuck yourself." Shilo said, and that was when they opened fire. Shilo fell to her knees, feeling the toxin take hold as her limbs started to go numb. Shilo had a bit of a build up to toxins, so she wasn't going to die, but she did lose movement of her limbs. Shilo scoffed. "Fair enough." She groaned, trying to keep her fingers moving. Of course, she couldn't. She ended up face down on the ground. Not a position she often found herself.

After all the recruits had fallen to the toxins and were guaranteed unconscious, Vincent and the 3 vipers all got up from the ground with a soft chuckle. "Saga's got some fight in her she does." Vincent announced softly to the man all around them. A small chain reaction of chuckling erupted from the small comment and they all began prepping the trip to Phantom camp. After about what was a half hour passed, the unconscious recruits were all ready for transport and the APC's finally showed up. Vincent and the other men began loading the recruits into the APC and soon after took off with them and his three friends. The other APC was of course filled with the crew of Hell Bringer troops. 2 hours passed by, night was by now in full effect. As the Hell Bringers began unloading the recruits and checking for life signals, it was revealed that 3 had already died just from the toxins. That left 7, now as Vincent was assisting in unloaded, it caught his eye that recruit Saga had a fairly harsh scar on their neck. He winced lightly, imagining what must have caused that and continued working. After all the recruits had been laid down on the ground with the other 3 being dragged away for disposal, they were taken to a large steel room and all locked to a wall by chains connected to their wrists, this is where they would stay until morning and the toxins wore off.

Shilo groaned as she woke up her hand moving to brush hair from her face but... "God dammit," she mumbled as she pulled weakly again, the chains clinking against the wall. Shilo could feel the slight breeze against her neck, meaning her ribbon had been removed. Had it fallen off or had someone taken it? Who all had seen the scar? One of the many times she'd almost died, it was nothing less than a miracle for her to be alive from that wound, something she took meticulous care in hiding, and now she couldn't. Well, she wiggled her fingers, at least everything was still working... right? "If this is one of those, we're going to treat your has hostages and see how many of you can survive, this is stupid." She grumbled under her breath. If that was all this was, Shilo knew she could live through it. Would some of the officers that faced her? Well, we'd see. There were certain things that would send Shilo into attack mode. Blind rage. She was dangerous as she was when she could see you as a living being, when she saw you as nothing but an object in her way... it was a bit of a different story. But they had her chained up, so it didn't matter how angry she was, she wasn't a super human, she couldn't break through the chains. She did continue to tug though, testing how big the ring around her wrist was, Maybe she'd be able to slip out... probably not, but maybe,

That is when Vincent and his 3 men all walked into the room, though now Vincent no longer had their visor down and his amber eyes glared into the gaze of every remaining recruit. "Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Phantom camp! You've already had your first part of initiation and 3 didn't make it. Lets see what you remnants have in you eh?" Vincent had said but after he finished speaking, one recruit rose up and shouted back, obviously furious. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU JUST MURDERED 3 MEN OVER SOME FUCKING INITIATION?!" With that, Vincent smiled lightly and casually walked over towards the recruit. "They were weak recruit Douglass, those toxins were too much for them. You on the other hand were strong enough, you and these 6 others made it." Then without warning Vincent suddenly elbowed the man square in the jaw. Both cracking bone and knocking the poor recruit out. As their body fell with a loud thud to concrete floor, Vincent turned to face the other recruits. "Rule one, do NOT argue....."

"I thought rule one was don't talk about Phantom camp. Or is that rule number two... is it both?" Shilo murmured under her breath, watching as her fellow recruit lay on the ground. She rolled her eyes and looked away. No, she couldn't have taken that hard of a hit either, but she wasn't stupid enough to stand up and yell in an officer's face. She shook her chain again, where did the chain start... there, okay. Where did it end? Another shake. There. Shilo guessed how much chain she had, there wasn't much but nonetheless, it was something. "I do have a general inquiry," she said as she pushed herself to her feet. "Do we learn the rules right away or is this a... you-learn-the-rules-after-you've-already-broken-them-and-are-subject-to-harsh-punishment kind of deals?" She looked Vincent right in the eyes when she spoke. She was only five foot four inches, so she wasn't exactly intimidating, but there was a chilling-ness behind how she just kind of moved with the punches, already over the deaths of her comrades, no questions as to how they could have just killed three recruits without caring. She didn't even look scared that she could be next. It was that same teal eye staring back at him, but her hair was messy now, which meant parts of it had been pushed to the side, her blind eye just visible and the long scar from her eyebrow the her cheek visible as well. She waited patiently for Vincent to answer her question, however he may.

His gaze locked onto hers and a small grin crept its way across his face (The one like in his picture I showed ya) and he stepped a few feet towards Saga. Suddenly changing his tone and demeanor, he calmly spoke and answered the woman's question. "No, you're going to learn the rules. Douglass here though just happened to interrupt me. Speaking of which...." He turned slightly to face one of the other officers near him and asked, "Get the xray scanner, check that fuckers jaw. I swore I heard something crack."

Shilo did her best to hold her ground but that last step that Vincent took toward her was too close and narrowed her eyes and leaned back a bit in reaction, fighting the urge to step back completely. When he answered she just nodded her head. "No further questions, your honor." She said and finally stepped back, leaning against the wall with her back. She wasn't going to sit down again, not for a while. She kept her mouth shut, for now. She would wait until someone said something she could comment on. At least this time around she could do that, as long as it didn't get too out of hand.

Vincent now paced calmly in front of the 7 restrained men and women, eyeing each one and taking mental note of their current appearance and disposition. As he observed each recruit, one of the other 3 officers from behind announced to Vincent that recruit Douglass did in fact have a fractured jaw along with 2 broken teeth. "Well, his teeth are done, get this man an injection of bio-gel, fix up that jaw fracture." The man stated to his friend and fellow officer before turning back to the recruits and eyeing them all on, "Recruits, phase 2 will begin shortly. The other officers and I will return shortly to start things up." Vincent said before turning around to walk out of the room, but as they were just nearing the exit they quickly whipped around and sputtered off the words, "Oh and while we're absent. Do go ahead and see if you can figure out a way to escape those restraints. But be mindful, it's far from easy. Just about a total of 6 percent of recruits figure out the method we've devised to escape from here. Also, while you all were unconscious we searched your bodies for any and all items. Including you Saga, quite the blades you had. But don't worry, they're safely stored away." So with that, Vincent and his 3 officers exited the room, the heavy steel door sealing behind them with a soft mettalic swish and then a deep and loud click....

Last edited:
Shilo watched Vincent just as closely as he watched the recruits. Her eyes darting over his suit as if trying to find some kind of weakness, a breaking point. Her eyes trailed back up to his eyes. She didn't react much when the officers confirmed a fractured jaw, just a small twitch of the corner of her mouth. Vincent was strong, to say the least, probably quick for his size as well... In her head Shilo was mapping out a fight, her holds wouldn't mean jack in a suit like that but if it was just him an her, no suits no weapons... A small smirk spread over her lips as she imagined victory--of course, that was her imagination, the real fight probably wouldn't have gone as she thought. Shilo quirked an eyebrow at the challenge of getting out. Six percent huh? She thought. She'd already studied the restraints a bit and had a few ideas, but apparently there was only one method. The raven haired woman continued to scan the chains. When she heard they'd searched their bodies, Shilo's attention was brought back to the officers. "Hey, thanks. They were a gift," Shilo said, mocking a smile and a head nod as if it had been an actual compliment. Once they were gone, Shilo went right back to examining the chains. Her mind moved quickly, going over the numerous ways to get out of shackles. It took her nearly all the time they had to figure it out, but eventually she did. Or, at least she thought she had. The short woman tried, numerous times with her method, nearly getting herself free. She knew this was the way, but she couldn't quite get it right. "Man, fuck this." She grumbled, more annoyed that she couldn't get it right than actually being chained up. She was a master at many things and she knew for a fact that she was better than a majority, if not all, of the other Phantom camp recruits. Yet, here she was struggling with a stupid fucking chain.

Last edited:
Restart

Shilo stood, her hands behind her back, at easy with everything that had led up to this moment. She had finally been recruited for G.W.I. She had known, from the moment she had heard about it, that it was something that was meant for her. An entire life of training had to meant she was right for something, and some how, she was lucky enough to find that this was it. Or, at least, from what she had heard from recruiters, this was it. However, no one really knew enough about Shilo Saga's story. She had had to tell them the basics, such as "I grew up in an abusive house hold" and "I do suffer from hephiphobia" but she had proved herself more intelligent than the average recruit, better built for enderance, stealth, and in some cases even strength. Her body was small, but she was strong and capible. And now, here she stood, waiting to see what would happen to her now that she was here. Shilo's one good eye flicked around, taking in all the information she could, constantly gauging how close any individual got to her and making sure it was never closer than 12 inches. The twenty-one year old was excited, truly excited, about something for the first time since she was five years old. The feeling was strange and unfamiliar and she wasn't quite sure how well she liked the feeling. Nonetheless, she stood and waited patiently, her stance never shifting, she was like a statue. None of her emotions showed on her face, in fact she looked completely neuteral to the entire situation.

Vincent paced in front of the formation of new G.I.W recruits. He and their officers had out these men and women through hell for the past year, training rookies to be elite and putting older and more experienced recruits through the very same training. There was no difference between the inexperienced or those who already had it, they were treated equally and earned no special treatment. Of the pool of 80 men and women for this division, 64 happened to make it. 11 dropped and 5 died, as is such for the harsh training the G.I.W puts its operatives through. While most people here would be going in as Cobra's in the G.I.W;s military machine, a few have either filled out forms and or been chosen for different operative classifications. Vincent, was one of the head leaders of Phantom Camp. Where the G.I.W's Hell Bringer and Viper divisions would be trained. From this division, only 9 individuals were chosen for Phantom camp based on their prior skills or grasp of such skills that those operatives require. Vincent stood up tall as his visor system on their armor de-atomized out of thin air. "Recruits, for the last year you have all been put through the hell that is G.I.W training. All of you have shown prowess in our basic training requirements and specifics that will be taking you to different training camps where you and your operator class will be designated. I, am one of the head leaders of Phantom Camp, these officers here are head leaders of their respective camps. Those recruits who I will be naming off now, will be reporting to hanger 15 in 1 hour, so at 1300. You have that amount of time to grab your belongings from the barracks and rendezvous at the hangar." With that, the men held up a hand held device and read out 9 names from it, one being a woman by the name of Shiloh Saga.

Shilo watched Vincent with her one good eye as he spoke. She couldn't help but feel a bit superior as Vincent briefly explained that what they had been through was hell. Shilo was raised off of much worse. Not that it was easy, but Hell? She held her tongue though, as she often did in such scenarios. She wasn't one to brag or bring any attention to herself, after all, she was an assassin. Her presence wasn't one that was felt just by her being in the room, she disappeared, didn't seem like a threat, until you noticed her, but once that had happened it was usually too late. However, if she was ever noticed, there was an energy that just came off of her that seemed to mean stay away. None of this was particularly important for anything other than Shilo's character throughout her training. When her name was called she she didn't move, waiting to be dismissed she could grab her things and report to Hanger 15.
Shilo didn't have much, two pairs of boots (one of which was always wore), some clothes, her many weapons, an ungodly amount of atheltic tape, and whatever she needed for hygiene. She was outside of Hanger 15 twenty five minutes before 1300, waiting for the other 8 to show up. Shilo put her leather gloves hands into the pockets of her leather jacket as she took the chance to walk around just a little bit

The final 8 individuals chosen for Phantom camp all filed in accordingly, one after another in the span of a few minutes. Lastly, then a moment before the 1300 mark, Vincent along with the VTOL's pilot and 4 armed Scorpion II guards all showed up. Strolling into the hangar, Vincent shouted at the top of their lungs, "ATTEN-TION!" And watched as the 9 recruits lined up in 3 lines of 3 and held their stance like a statue. The pilot made way towards the VTOL while the guards stood by Vincent's side, 2 to the left and 2 to the right. "All right recruits, you men and women here as you already know have been chosen for Phantom Camp. This camp is designated for the G.I.W's stealth operatives, you people will be honoring the origins of the G.I.W and truly be known as the Ghosts of Interplanetary Warfare. Some of you might become Hell Bringers, others of you might become Vipers, and yet others might wind up showing prowess to become an elite such as these Scorpion II's by my side. All that matters is you show devotion the the corporation, keep your skills peaked and keep rising them, and fulfill your purpose to the best of yourability. Are we understood recruits?!" Vincent yelled at the last moment and awaited their response.

Attachments

• e8c2f84f7a726daaee51a8a6b9da7563.png
    e8c2f84f7a726daaee51a8a6b9da7563.png
    504.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
"Yes, sir!" Shilo called at the top of her lungs. The raven hair girl had stood at the front line, but that's really just how it worked out. She preferred to be behind other people, not in front of them, it made it easier to know what was going on, and with someone who was always on edge like Shilo, it was helpful for her to know exactly where and what everyone else was doing. However, in this situation she could keep herself calmer than normal, considering that all the other recruits had to be near her level in some way, which meant they weren't about to give up this opportunity by fucking with Shilo and losing their life in the process. Shilo was quite confident she could easily take on every single one of the other 8 recruits without much trouble. The assassin perked up a bit, not visibly of course, at the suggestion of joining Scorpion II. That sounded like it would be the challenge she would take on this time, is joining the elite of the elite. She would take this has her last chance to become more than what her father wanted for her, more than what she was taught to be.

Vincent smiled underneath his helmet at seeing their recruits optimism. He did however keep tabs on the one eyes woman, she was always vigilant and always looking around to ensure no one was close to her. That's something he'll have to fix later on in time, otherwise she'll fuck herself over. Then with a harsh shout and pointing on the their hand, the man ordered all of the 9 recruits to file into the VTOL. They stayed behind for some time, conversing with the Scorpion II's for a moment but then he and the men made their way towards the vehicle. 2 scorpion II's sat down and manned the side gun interfaces while the other 2 strapped in at the back. Meanwhile Vincent went and took the co-pilots seat on the VTOL. At his order, the roof of the hangar opened and the VTOL took off towards the G.I.W's
Phantom camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back