• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Very specific thought:
Let’s rewrite Power Rangers.
Let’s take a kids’ show, and make it for teens and up.
But we’re not doing it the way they did “Titans” and “Fate: The Winx Saga”
No, we’re doing it different
The kids who grew up with Power Rangers (from the 2000s) have to face real life nowadays, so let’s have the rangers do that
Let’s have rangers with accurate anxiety, who doubt their actions and need reassurance
Let’s have rangers without “girl colors” and “boy colors”. Give me a teal ranger that pulls of their helmet and boom: it’s a tomboy with a wicked smile and the coolest haircut anyone has ever seen
Give me characters with background and depth
Give me characters who struggle so hard with not telling their brother/sister/etc. about being a ranger
Give me rangers who struggle to manage school and saving the world, who show up late to class
Give me blood and give me real injuries
Give me suits that show battle damage
Let’s have cuddle piles and wholesomeness
Let’s have tragedy and angst

Let’s make this work. I want it to happen, I might be the only one, but here goes nothing. (OOC will be on Discord btw)

CS Link: Fandom - There Was An Idea (CS Page)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back