• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern there seems to be a lack of post apocalyptic zombie rps (tlou inspired)

calamity_

And i'm here to fix that

Hello! I'm calamity and i'm currently only in one rp which means I shockingly have time to do other things!

I recently finished the last of us, got super into it, and i guess i just want to see if anyone would be interested in a zombie rp? I'm not entirely certain as of right now of any major plot or anything, though i will probably snatch the zombie concept from the last of us. Because i like it :]

If you've got any suggestions or ideas of your own in terms of this, please mention em to me!

I was thinking somewhere around 20-40, years ago. Long enough that there's significant decay, but not long enough that everything is gone, completely

Btw i love your icon 👀

Im thinking of adding minor scifi elements, such as robotic exo-suit bits or permenant robotic attachments (think like prosthetics) which, while they can be really helpful, theyre incredibly rare, there's basicay no one left for upkeep of them, and if you're stuck with a immovable piece of metal permenantly attached to you, you're at a severe disadvantage

I've got a few ideas of my own but I wanna ask y'all: is there any particular overarching plot or big plot point that y'all would want to see in this?

maybe there are communities still, but most of them are ruled over by bandit warlords, slaves are common, stuff like that

I love dark themes. I love being absolutely awful to my characters, making their lives dreadful. I prefer slow, dim-witted zombies. I think fast zombies are silly. They're terrifying enough. Infinite stamina, no sleep, nearly impossible to kill.

I like enterelysium enterelysium 's idea. It just adds more chances to make my character even more miserable. Human and zombies to worry about. Although I'm not against a humans against the zombies setting either.

yes, hordes of zombies are cooler, what if the zombies populated most of the ground level so most people live in high rises and stuff now because its safer

I like that a lot enterelysium enterelysium . Like on plateaus? This could create safe areas. But we would need reasons to have our characters either go down into danger, or have danger come to them. Maybe have our characters bounty hunters, treasure hunters, scavengers, or traveling to check on family or something? Bandits could help drive us out of towns and into danger as well.

Maybe they would go down because when this first started, the zombies just filled the ground level and people were forced to go higher. And even though it has been years since it has happened there are way supplies on the ground level than there is where we live. I also like PauciloquentPumpkin PauciloquentPumpkin idea about the bounty hunter thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back