Other ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฎ

Emmy

โ˜ฝ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น โ˜พ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For those of you who do not know me, I am Emmy. I am 24 years old and I am from Tennessee, USA.

I just wanted to remind others that ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ.
Things will get better, even if it doesn't currently feel like it right now.
On top of my usual mental illness, I battled with Covid for ten days and in the middle of that, I lost my best friend and one of the best men to walk this planet: my daddy.
It was easy to feel hopelessness and despair.
It was easy to feel the burden of loss and pain.

๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡.

The sun will shine again.
You'll see the kindness in a stranger's eyes that remind you that life is about love.
You'll partake in your favorite treat and let the flavor melt on your tongue.
You'll find your group of people that will surround you with so much love and encouragement, that will make life make more sense.
You'll hear a song that reminds you of another time or a person that helped you become who you are today and smile.
You'll feel the warmth on your skin from the sun or the comforting raindrops from the clouds above.

I don't know what my hope for this post was besides perhaps giving others the hope and peace that has settled over me in the middle of this absolute chaos. Maybe I'm hoping that my story in some way, somehow, might make someone else feel a little less alone. But I felt the need to put it out there and I hope it does something positive in someone else's life. I want to spread the love that my dad made so many others feel and if carrying on his legacy in a way like this is my start, then so be it.

Much love to you all in these trying times.

๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back