• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern There Goes The Neighbourhood!-Reboot OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lia Lia I like your Amelia, but maybe write about how her older daughter isn't easy either. Not only Amelia got fired from her job, but Cora has make hard to show that Harolds is perfect family.
Our RP is going to start as there has been week school already, but Cora wouldn't have gone to school at first week because she was grounded and recovering from stab wound that she got week before school. All that either Amelia or her husband(/Cora's and Sky's father) know is that Cora was with her friend Emily at park when unknown man attacked Cora and stab her. And that's what Emily told to you and doctor. It's different thing if you believe that, as Cora has come last couple years home from school and nights, that she spends with Emily, with bruises and couple times police has brought her home after founding them where has been illegal street races.
Also at those couple weeks when she was grounded, she recorded Thunderstruck with her electric quitar, loudly.

Before night when she got stab she got herself tattooed and pierced without either parent's permission.

Yes, I was thinking about it.
As I mentioned in the CS, Amelia worries a lot about her kids. Cora, of course, because she's the rebel child, but also Sky, because she fears that they can get bullied because of who they are.
And the thing about Amelia is that she can't handle it. She's too depressed and fragile, and it's hard to deal with all those problems. She thinks Cora acts out because she's not a good mother, and that makes her feel like trash.
Sometimes she feels so sad and weak that she just lets Cora do whatever she wants. Other times, she cries and screams. Sometimes she begs and tries to be Cora's friend. But she worries about her all the time, to the point that she can't even sleep at night. She has a picture of baby Cora in her bedside table, and she spends hours looking at it and wanting her good little girl back.

Lia Lia ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Situation is that we are waiting that we would least get either parents to Richards and Ortiz families and that two RPers from discord get their CS moved from old RP's CS page to new CS page.

I am also poking two people who said they were interested, didn't say role and silented.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool I was wondering if you would be good friends with my character from the Lopez family Miela since they have some similar likes and she doesn't have any real relationships besides her family.

RP isn't dead, just silenty waiting people post and looking how some leaves because somepoint people has rapid fired posts.

I assume its ok to name the character myself? I saw the name Areka (don't think I spelled that right) and was wondering if I had to use that name.

I assume its ok to name the character myself? I saw the name Areka (don't think I spelled that right) and was wondering if I had to use that name.
Areka is still use and is your twin sister ;)
Don't mind what Cosmos Cosmos has named her twin or how she claims to be months younger than you (those two are under edit, which might turn out soon to done by me Pichu.)

Areka is still use and is your twin sister ;)
Don't mind what Cosmos Cosmos has named her twin or how she claims to be months younger than you (those two are under edit, which might turn out soon to done by me Pichu.)
//T^T

I’m almost done with her CS! But just a heads up, I won’t be able to get a post up for at least two weeks. Stuff just went haywire, I’m leaving for Equador in a week, and my Grandfather just died. Life happened, but I’m so not dropping this RP.

I’m almost done with her CS! But just a heads up, I won’t be able to get a post up for at least two weeks. Stuff just went haywire, I’m leaving for Equador in a week, and my Grandfather just died. Life happened, but I’m so not dropping this RP.
Ok

Ok so, OBVIOUSLY I was able to get in posts today, lol. But a question for Veltsu VI Veltsu VI .

I was planning on Evey working in a bakery of some sort- is it ok if I add one, or do you wanna add it, or should I pick something else for her??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back